KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabertooth vs Killer Croc

Sabertooth vs Killer Croc
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
i gave you another reason..

and you still dont get the mispelling on purpose thing.... just facepalm yourself into a wall please.

and that was not the only time. sabretooth became a major punching bag. not that he was captain america or anything before, but at least he posed a challenge in the past.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 04:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Guys, stop it. There's an actual topic to be discussed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 05:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackRyan6x55
Restricted

Account Restricted

do us a favor and shut up. using the old " i dont have an answer so i will bash the other debater persona" is already out used and cringy as hell. i will throw a guess and say you are a liberal right? its just the leftist liberal flag strategy. bring something or get lost. also, my account has been banned only ones. thats probably less than most members here, probably including you. so fake news some more.

Who hurt you?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 06:54 PM
JackRyan6x55 is currently offline Click here to Send JackRyan6x55 a Private Message Find more posts by JackRyan6x55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Sabes still wins this for me, but its closer than people think.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 09:06 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Its close for me, too (its no secret i’m not a believer in every thread is a stomp), though i think Croc takes it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 11:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The Lizard would stand a chance, maybe.

Waylon gets eaten alive.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 11:46 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Creed

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 12:55 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Stilt told me that Croc >= Aquaman, and obviously Aquaman is > Creed, so Croc wins.

Seriously though, I dunno. My gut says Creed based on what I believed was Croc's average, but Creed's downturn in recent years can be said to hurt his average to, according to some.

If I was writing it in a comic, Creed would win after a vicious, bloody match.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 09:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Creed is written at the exact same power level as his peak. He's just getting more showings and Wolverine fans like to bloat up his previous ones.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 09:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Don't ever call me a Wolverine fan again.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 09:39 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Schism tore a schism in your heart bro.

But I say this from a guy who pretty much hasn't read any Sabretooth or focused on him at all, but is he really facing things that he could have laughed off in his prime outside Adamantium? The only questionable one I can think of is the Deadpool showing and that was Deadpool's best showing ever... probably. Seems he's just getting more exposure to the Marvel Universe. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 09:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
If I was writing it in a comic, Creed would win after a vicious, bloody match.

You'd be one of the few writers ever to give KC a good showing, then stick out tongue

Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't ever call me a Wolverine fan again.

laughing out loud

--
Jones' problem is that he doesn't have a single advantage over Sabes and can't overcome his healing factor.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 09:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Okay, I am a bit disappointed that you Wolverine fans let Dareangel get away with this post. This wouldn't have happened back in the day.
i wont consider the times he got owned by luke cage or daredevil because thats prior to his development. but, many times by gambit and in H2H as well, wolverine, mr sinister grabing and choking him with 1 arm, owned by sasquatch, basically the entire x men squad aside of archangel who doesnt really have anything useful against creed, and beast who actually gave sabretooth a nice beating when they fought in sabretooth: in the red zone. omega red recently, and basically almost anyone creed ever fought in his not too many appearences. he had nice showings vs wolverine in the past, but now he is getting one shotted by him. creed is a punching bag marvel brings when ever they feel like making the hero a self righteous prick that beats the hell out of the "psychotic maniac" type.

Let's break this down my man. The first problem with your examples is that they completely ignore context, or get it wrong completely.

vs Gambit.
Ignoring massive context. Sabretooth was literally bound and gagged when Gambit "owned" him in h2h. Additionally, Gambit put him through a Danger Room session with lethal force enabled beforehand. It's literally a meaningless showing.

Their other encounter was a first strike scenario, wherein Mindee Cuckoo telepathically guided Gambit's cards into Sabretooth's mouth. Then Gambit continued to follow up. Almost no one in low meta could survive an unanswered barrage from Gambit. Even Wolverine knows to play hit-and-run when Gambit has a full deck in hand. Even still, Sabretooth was fine until Northstar showed up to finish him off.

vs Beast
This is a lie. Sabretooth had just fought Caliban, Cyclops, and Iceman. He was on the run after months of imprisonment at the X-Mansion. He escaped to a train where Beast ambushed him, and Sabretooth, in one hit, still had Beast dead to rights before Cyclops returned to save Beast's ass. Beast later fought Sabretooth with a group and still got saved by Jean once Sabretooth started to fight back.

vs Wolverine
Wolverine, one of the top martial artists and low metas in all of comics, is capable of beating Sabretooth and vice versa. What is the problem here?

vs Sasquatch
This is a lie, or at least a gross misrepresentation. Sabretooth was winning that encounter until he got snow his eyes and Sasquatch got free punches off.....that Sabretooth healed from instantly. If anything, it's just an average healing feat for Creed.

The second mistake you make is pretending certain things are low showings when they aren't.

vs Sinister
In what upside down world is losing to Sinister a bad showing? He's choked Colossus too and slapped Rogue around. Heck, the guy has shrugged off dogpiles from X-Men lineups including Rogue, Colossus, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Dazzler, Havok etc.

vs Omega Red
As with Sinister, how is this a low showing? Omega Red drains your life force. Apart from outliers like current Monet, this would happen to most metas. You think Killer Croc would fare better in either of these scenarios?

You'll need to provide credible examples if you really want people to buy this "Sabretooth sucks" mantra you keep chanting. Sabretooth isn't starting from some massive disadvantage in this fight. It's Sabretooth at full capacity. The one that walks off punches from Hulk...
Originally posted by krisblaze
I remember Wolverine stomped Sabretooth easy in Uncanny X-Force

Wolverine went Berserker, and was tooling that entire room, albeit briefly. He was getting beat up beforehand by Sabes alone, possibly to trigger the rage.

Sabes was still conscious though. Just pinned down. Seemed like partly a high showing for Wolverine, and a partly derp showing for the others. Omega Red just stood around jacking off.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 7th, 2018 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 10:28 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Schism tore a schism in your heart bro.

But I say this from a guy who pretty much hasn't read any Sabretooth or focused on him at all, but is he really facing things that he could have laughed off in his prime outside Adamantium? The only questionable one I can think of is the Deadpool showing and that was Deadpool's best showing ever... probably. Seems he's just getting more exposure to the Marvel Universe. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Nah, it's mostly just the dareangels of the world misrepresenting stuff. Sabretooth hasn't actually had many fights play out to completion recently, so there's not much to add that we didn't already know. People see Deadpool land a hit, the fight gets interrupted, and everyone screams "SEE, DEADPOOL STOMPS! SABRETOOTH SUCKS! TOLD YA!"

Of the fights we see play out fully, he's against folks just plain outside his power class. He's fought Weapon H, Hulk, Monet(not fully but the message was clear), etc. Not really a knock against Sabes for struggling against them.

Against Wolverine, yeah, probably the only valid one. Then again, Wolverine has been doing better against a few folks in general. Gambit, Captain America, Omega Red, etc. Maybe he just got a silent upgrade or something.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 11:02 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by StyleTime
Okay, I am a bit disappointed that you Wolverine fans let Dareangel get away with this post. This wouldn't have happened back in the day.

You don't feed the troll, bro.

Replying to him just makes it worse.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 06:27 AM
Dareangel

Originally posted by StyleTime

Let's break this down my man. The first problem with your examples is that they completely ignore context, or get it wrong completely.

vs Gambit.
Ignoring massive context. Sabretooth was literally bound and gagged when Gambit "owned" him in h2h. Additionally, Gambit put him through a Danger Room session with lethal force enabled beforehand. It's literally a meaningless showing.

Their other encounter was a first strike scenario, wherein Mindee Cuckoo telepathically guided Gambit's cards into Sabretooth's mouth. Then Gambit continued to follow up. Almost no one in low meta could survive an unanswered barrage from Gambit. Even Wolverine knows to play hit-and-run when Gambit has a full deck in hand. Even still, Sabretooth was fine until Northstar showed up to finish him off.

vs Beast
This is a lie. Sabretooth had just fought Caliban, Cyclops, and Iceman. He was on the run after months of imprisonment at the X-Mansion. He escaped to a train where Beast ambushed him, and Sabretooth, in one hit, still had Beast dead to rights before Cyclops returned to save Beast's ass. Beast later fought Sabretooth with a group and still got saved by Jean once Sabretooth started to fight back.

vs Wolverine
Wolverine, one of the top martial artists and low metas in all of comics, is capable of beating Sabretooth and vice versa. What is the problem here?

vs Sasquatch
This is a lie, or at least a gross misrepresentation. Sabretooth was winning that encounter until he got snow his eyes and Sasquatch got free punches off.....that Sabretooth healed from instantly. If anything, it's just an average healing feat for Creed.

The second mistake you make is pretending certain things are low showings when they aren't.

vs Sinister
In what upside down world is losing to Sinister a bad showing? He's choked Colossus too and slapped Rogue around. Heck, the guy has shrugged off dogpiles from X-Men lineups including Rogue, Colossus, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Dazzler, Havok etc.

vs Omega Red
As with Sinister, how is this a low showing? Omega Red drains your life force. Apart from outliers like current Monet, this would happen to most metas. You think Killer Croc would fare better in either of these scenarios?

You'll need to provide credible examples if you really want people to buy this "Sabretooth sucks" mantra you keep chanting. Sabretooth isn't starting from some massive disadvantage in this fight. It's Sabretooth at full capacity. The one that walks off punches from Hulk...

Wolverine went Berserker, and was tooling that entire room, albeit briefly. He was getting beat up beforehand by Sabes alone, possibly to trigger the rage.

Sabes was still conscious though. Just pinned down. Seemed like partly a high showing for Wolverine, and a partly derp showing for the others. Omega Red just stood around jacking off.

vs gambit

problem is, gambit owned sabretooth twice in h2h. 1 time in the danger room yes, however, are you implying jumping around in the danger room made sabretooth weaker? oh right, the good old strawman of "he took a shit before the fight so he wasnt 100% power". of course, lets also ignore he has a healing factor. second fight, they were fighting in the mountains and gambit owned sabretooth with his staff by completely humiliating him.

vs beast

again the strawman of sabretooth took a shit so he wasnt 100%. sabretooth didnt fight caliban he just electrecuted him. sabretooth didnt fight cyclops and iceman all he did was avoid scotts eye beam, grab his eyes, then hit iceman and jump out of the window. dont tell me sabretooth is such a snowflake that jumping from a window = him being weaken. and once again, lets ignore his healing factor right? not that he needs his healing factor in the first place. i mean heal from what exactly? jumping out of a window? he had plenty of time to recover until he got to the subway. if anything, lets use your logic and say beast wasnt 100% also because he chased sabretooth and he doesnt have same healing factor as creed. this is just a dumb argument i am sorry my man, but it doesnt make sense.

he got surprise attacked by beast, however after that punch, he attacked beast and was getting owned during the entire fight until the end. the x men arrived and yes beast was at the recieving end at that moment, however beast did much better.
you are twisting things. jean did not save beast the second time. beast punched sabretooth making him bleed and dropping on his knees. then sabretooth jumped on beast and the both of them were falling off the building. jean contained beast in a force field preventing him from falling off the building. nothing to do with saving him from sabretooth.

vs wolverine

what is the problem? the fact recently he is ONE SHOTTING sabretooth left and right.

vs sasquatch

are you making things up? sabretooth was getting smashed by sasquatch until sasquatch just fell into his wooden trap.

vs sinister

and how is your argument changing the fact sabretooth got choked by sinister with 1 hand again? i didnt say being overpowered by sinister is a low showing, dont put words into my mouth. what i did say however, is that sabretooth is getting owned all the time. and yes, even thought sinister is a tough guy, getting treated like sabretooth did is humiliating. could at least try to fight back.

vs omega red

again, just like with mister sinister, losing to omega red isnt low, however, it was pointed out to show yet another character that owned sabretooth for his losing record. people are putting his claws + healing factor as something that is the end of all fights vs killer croc. so i am showing that his claws + healing factor, didnt prevent him from getting his ass handed to him in those situations.

i didnt say sabretooth sucks. i did say he gets his ass beat up a lot, which is the truth. he is a punching bag i am sorry. what are his wins? please, enlighten me on his great winning record, i would love to hear that.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 03:49 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote