KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Most Disturbing Occurances In Anime

Most Disturbing Occurances In Anime
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Most Disturbing Occurances In Anime

Anime is amazing to watch, but sometimes it just goes a bit far.

What are some occurrences where your normal day anime went weird all of a sudden.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 05:34 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I remember a time that my parents walked in the room and it was one of the first episodes I watched containing Master Roshi.

It was then that Roshi reached out and grabbed Android 18...

Good Lord that was horrible...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 05:38 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Goku being a father.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 05:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He honestly just looks like a taller version of Gohan...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 05:53 PM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
He honestly just looks like a taller version of Gohan...
You mean Gohan looks like a smaller version of him...?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 11:00 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Either way works, I am sure you have seen many disturbing things throughout your anime...

*cough*Berserk*cough*

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 11:18 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 01:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kikyou is animated by souls.

And needs a steady supply.

No afterlife for grandma. That beloved aunt isn't reaching paradise. They're just food for Inuyasha's love interest.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 01:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Looks good until blond boy says,” Drink out of my mouth.”

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 02:03 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Yuri On Ice destroys childhoods.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 02:04 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is the anime "Nana's Everyday Life" is based on?

Meant to check it out years ago, never did, and now I forget what the show is.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 02:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

It wasn't very great.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 05:23 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by cdtm
What is the anime "Nana's Everyday Life" is based on?

Meant to check it out years ago, never did, and now I forget what the show is.

Elfen Lied?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 06:27 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 10:15 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Berserk pretty much destroys this thread. The occurrences in that series easily take the top, IMO. The manga of course goes even further into depravity. I savor every moment of it.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 04:27 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Berserk pretty much destroys this thread. The occurrences in that series easily take the top, IMO. The manga of course goes even further into depravity. I savor every moment of it.
Eeww...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2018 05:10 PM
XxSamuraixX
The stomach of demise

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Yuri On Ice destroys childhoods.

In vainglory they have a skin for Vox called "Vox on Ice"

Old Post May 9th, 2019 10:41 PM
XxSamuraixX is currently offline Click here to Send XxSamuraixX a Private Message Find more posts by XxSamuraixX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxSamuraixX
The stomach of demise

A disturbing occurrence is when the titan eats Eren's mom

Old Post May 9th, 2019 10:43 PM
XxSamuraixX is currently offline Click here to Send XxSamuraixX a Private Message Find more posts by XxSamuraixX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Sekai kills Makoto in School Days, creepy moment

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 09:00 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Eon Blue

I finally got into the berserk manga and I definitely overhyped myself on how perverse it was going to be. I mean, when its brutal...it's totally heartless, but there's so much light hearted content thrown in to chase those moments (especially later) there's nothing that happened to really eff me up for the day like I was expecting. I'm loving the manga...ALOT tho.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 02:48 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote