KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk: amp vs amp

Hulk: amp vs amp
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Hulk: amp vs amp

Hypothetically if the Hulk(Banner) were to get either the Mind Gem* or a Red Lantern Ring which one would amp his strength the most?

*Mind Gem isn't amped by Power Gem

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 06:11 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Clearly the Red lantern ring.

The rage boost afforded by the ring would be fueled by the supposed limitless energy from the dimension where Banner draws his strength.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 06:54 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Amp is amp

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 07:07 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

I was thinking that it would vary, depending on which Hulk it is. Savage or Mindless Hulk with the rage ring would be insane, Galaxy or even Universe Breaker insane. However, one of the intelligent (not Joe Fixit) versions, Professor Hulk or even Maestro in particular are already familiar with the Infinity Gems and would definitely be capable of harnessing it's infinite power, Reality Breaker insane.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 08:19 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Aren't the rings less powerful than the gems?

I'd say the Mind Gem would help Banner unleash more power without losing control, so probably he could go "Universebreaker Hulk".

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 07:59 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I was thinking that it would vary, depending on which Hulk it is. Savage or Mindless Hulk with the rage ring would be insane, Galaxy or even Universe Breaker insane. However, one of the intelligent (not Joe Fixit) versions, Professor Hulk or even Maestro in particular are already familiar with the Infinity Gems and would definitely be capable of harnessing it's infinite power, Reality Breaker insane.

The question you asked in the OP is which would make him stronger and that would be the red power ring for the reasons LoB stated. what you're saying here would be the inverse, because as the mind stone would help him retain intellect and reason it would work against his rage and reduce his strength

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 10:44 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by beatboks
The question you asked in the OP is which would make him stronger and that would be the red power ring for the reasons LoB stated. what you're saying here would be the inverse, because as the mind stone would help him retain intellect and reason it would work against his rage and reduce his strength
I wasn't implying that it would retain his intellect, I guess I should have explained better. My reasoning is that rage is an emotional response centered in the brain. My reasoning is that an intelligent Hulk would know this and use the Mind Gem to amp his rage.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:29 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Amp is amp

laughing

#threadwinner

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:30 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote