KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Galaxy Vitiate

Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Galaxy Vitiate
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Galaxy Vitiate

Who wins?

Last edited by The Ellimist on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 09:18 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

High end Supes probably takes it, generally speaking though I'd side with the Emperor.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 09:29 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

This Superman could obliterate solar systems with a sneeze, could physically shove people through the timestream, could casually pull dozenS of planets behind him and fly them to another galaxy, could move singular planets and snuff out red giant stars with his breath alone, was massively FTL and could fly to the end of infinity in the space of a few panels, could rip open/overpower black holes, etc. etc. etc.

There's a vast difference between being OP in the SWU, and being OP in mainstream Marvel/DC(this is especially true with pre-crisis Kryptonians, who are ridiculously OP even by comic book standards.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 24th, 2018 at 01:04 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Could he live being Force Choked?

I know it sounds slightly stupid, but when you think about it, overpowered characters from franchises like Dragon Ball have no counter for this attack.

Goku has not much of any telekinetic powers that allow him to stop the Choke, would PC Superman have an ability like this?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:47 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Better question: has Vitiate ever choked a being with the durability of pre-crisis Superman?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

No, but Galaxy Vtiate possibly could.

If he concentrated enough power in his choke, maybe.

It is the only way I could see him winning tbh.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:57 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Could he live being Force Choked?

I know it sounds slightly stupid, but when you think about it, overpowered characters from franchises like Dragon Ball have no counter for this attack.

Goku has not much of any telekinetic powers that allow him to stop the Choke, would PC Superman have an ability like this?
Even Chiaotzu could attack internal organs and that's when they operated on moon busting levels. After that he became useless.

Fused Zamasu used it but he was strong enough with TK to throw a charging SSBlue Goku around, which is far above what any force user can do.

Their durability is too high for just anyone with TK to stop them.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

This Superman could obliterate solar systems with a sneeze, could physically shove people through the timestream, could casually pull dozenS of planets behind him and fly them to another galaxy, could move singular planets and snuff out red giant stars with his breath alone, was massively FTL and could fly to the end of infinity in the space of a few panels, could rip open/overpower black holes, etc. etc. etc.

There's a vast difference between being OP in the SWU, and being OP in mainstream Marvel/DC(this is especially true with pre-crisis Kryptonians, who are ridiculously OP even by comic book standards.)

Tbf, Galaxy Vitiate is more or less on a scale entirely beyond the SW universe. Whereas Valkorion became the most powerful force user in existence (by far) from consuming a planet...Galaxy Vitiate has consumed all the millions of worlds, billions of stars, millions of Jedi and Sith, and an uncountable number of other beings and sources of force energy across the entire galaxy. I have no doubt that Vitiate would be OP by comic book standards at that point, as it’s speculated he’d be more powerful than every Jedi and Sith (who number in the millions) combined, could raise a new galaxy from the old one’s ashes, and traverse the entire universe, “becoming everything.” He’d essentially be the new Supreme Being of the SW universe.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:57 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

...But can he endure a solar system-busting sneeze?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:08 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tbf, Galaxy Vitiate is more or less on a scale entirely beyond the SW universe. Whereas Valkorion became the most powerful force user in existence (by far) from consuming a planet...Galaxy Vitiate has consumed all the millions of worlds, billions of stars, millions of Jedi and Sith, and an uncountable number of other beings and sources of force energy across the entire galaxy. I have no doubt that Vitiate would be OP by comic book standards at that point, as it’s speculated he’d be more powerful than every Jedi and Sith (who number in the millions) combined, could raise a new galaxy from the old one’s ashes, and traverse the entire universe, “becoming everything.” He’d essentially be the new Supreme Being of the SW universe.

I see I see.

Superman punches Vitiate's lights out with one quick jab. thumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 10:24 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote