KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Favorite mobile games?

Favorite mobile games?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorite mobile games?

I probably game more on my phone, then console or computer smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 09:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Force Arena is pretty good.

A new and more strategic version of Clash Royal.

I never played Clash, but I assume this is true.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 10:33 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Anything cdtm hates.

Joking mostly. I don't even play that Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle mobage which I couldn't really get into.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 11:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Biochemical raid 1&2

Old Post Sep 26th, 2018 07:49 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't own a cellphone.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 07:29 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't own a cellphone.
Why?

Also, why did you even respond if you don’t have a cellphone?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 07:33 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Infinity Blade 2.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 09:05 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I don't see the need for one. I get bored going out and most of the games I could play need to be played online anyway. I have a tablet that I barely use cause its super slow and overheats.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 10:05 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

How do you speak to people?

Do you even call?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 11:50 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
How do you speak to people?

Do you even call?
I only call when I feel like making plans, I have a laptop to use facebook for.

I live at home.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2018 11:55 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

That makes sense...

I finished the Berserk series btw.

We can talk about it in PM if you want, moving on.

League of Legends ain’t bad.

It isn’t played a whole lot anymore though.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 12:01 AM
Jmanghan

Used to play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and Kingdom Rush a lot.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 01:58 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Galaxy went unpopular a while ago.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 02:03 AM
StyleTime

Edit.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 1st, 2018 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:24 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
That makes sense...

I finished the Berserk series btw.

We can talk about it in PM if you want, moving on.

League of Legends ain’t bad.

It isn’t played a whole lot anymore though.

League is still massive dude...

As for the thread, Wayward Souls is a really good game, especially if you like the Soulsborne franchise. It's not a 1:1 mirror in the way that Salt and Sanctuary is, but a lot of what made Souls special is there. The minimalist storytelling, unforgiving combat that rewards patience, invocation of certain horror tropes like isolation and even despair, Roguelike influences, etc. Fantastic musical score that creates a delightfully melancholic atmosphere and the characters offer very different playstyles for increased replay value.

It is well worth the money. It's on Steam now too, with some added content.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 1st, 2018 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:26 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Really?

I thought they lost hype a while ago.

I feel like a haven’t heard from league as much as I have heard in the past.

Glad to hear that they’re stil big.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:28 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by StyleTime
League is still massive dude...

As for the thread, Wayward Souls is a really good game, especially if you like the Soulsborne franchise. It's not a 1:1 mirror in the way that Salt and Sanctuary is, but a lot of what made Souls special is there. The minimalist storytelling, unforgiving combat that rewards patience, invocation of certain horror tropes like isolation and even despair, Roguelike influences, etc. Fantastic musical score that creates a delightfully melancholic atmosphere and the characters offer very different playstyles for increased replay value.

It is well worth the money. It's on Steam now too, with some added content.
Salt & Sanctuary was a great game.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:36 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll have to consider that one.

On the free side, Dead Trigger was a pretty fun mobile shooter. Nice selection of
freemium guns, that keep pace with the iap guns. Spent a lot of time in the arena, working up a high kill count.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 08:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Phoenix 2 counts, considering I've been playing it obsessively for about two weeks now.

For Shmup fans only (Think Ikaruga).

One game I can recommend to everyone, of all ages, is Nimble Quest.

It's basically the greatest Snake game ever.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 04:20 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Bleach Brave Souls.

None can compare.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 08:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote