KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sexual dysfunction and Dictators

Sexual dysfunction and Dictators
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sexual dysfunction and Dictators

Hitler only had one ball
Napoleon was very short
Trump has a clit

Is a pattern apparent?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:56 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Napoleon was apparently average height. The story about him being short was propaganda by us Brits the way I hear it. But generally yeah, anyone who has/craves the kind of power we're talking about here more than likely lacks it in the pants realm in some capacity.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:06 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yeah, Napoleon was average weight I've read somewhere that him being called "short" was related with his lack on noble birth so he was from a "low" upbringing or something to that effect.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 01:05 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But on Bill and Ted... However I learnt something today, cheers Sam and Bentley perfidious Albion and all that clearly.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 01:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump's penis defense force, assemble!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur is scared of this thread just like Donald is when a woman sees his penis.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hitler only had one ball?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:01 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur has 0.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur is scared of this thread just like Donald is when a woman sees his penis.

Surtur has 0.

LMAO! You're clearly obsessed with me kiddo.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
LMAO! You're clearly obsessed with me kiddo.
You are so defensive. Gotcha.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are so defensive. Gotcha.

Lol I'm pointing out facts. You're clearly obsessed with me and are desperate for attention.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lol I'm pointing out facts. You're clearly obsessed with me and are desperate for attention.
Mocking you is a hobby of mine. You taking it is a hobby of yours.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mocking you is a hobby of mine. You taking it is a hobby of yours.

Indeed your obsession over me does seem like a hobby. A weird one, but still a hobby.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Indeed your obsession over me does seem like a hobby. A weird one, but still a hobby.
You are a joke and I am a joke maker.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:21 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Putinbot1
But on Bill and Ted... However I learnt something today, cheers Sam and Bentley perfidious Albion and all that clearly.
He was also often seen with his imperial guard, who tended to be quite tall.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:28 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are a joke and I am a joke maker.

All you do is throw hissy fits. Do better.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:32 PM
cdtm

Re: Sexual dysfunction and Dictators

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Hitler only had one ball
Napoleon was very short
Trump has a clit

Is a pattern apparent?

Hitler also did everything short of making a deal with the devil for virility (Probably because old fire and brimstone refused to deal with true evil.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Hitler also did everything short of making a deal with the devil for virility (Probably because old fire and brimstone refused to deal with true evil.)

His doctor was such a quack too. After the war some American officials wondered if the guy was working as a double agent in order to bring Hitler down.

Nope...he was just that bad at what he did.

Also he got Hitler hooked on crystal meth.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:44 PM
Flyattractor

All this thread proves is that like most Leftists, Pootybutt gets all his Historical and Political Knowledge from the U.S Entertainment Industry.

Which should come as no surprise.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
All this thread proves is that like most Leftists, Pootybutt gets all his Historical and Political Knowledge from the U.S Entertainment Industry.

Which should come as no surprise.

Correction: the thread also proves a slight obsession with me on the part of some people here.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:35 PM