KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sexual dysfunction and Dictators

Sexual dysfunction and Dictators
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Correction: the thread also proves a slight obsession with me on the part of some people here.

More like it PROVES His OBSESSION with Certain Parts of some people here...

BODY PARTS THAT IS!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As someone who constantly occupies Quans head I can confirm: squirrels have larger brains.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They to also like nuts in their mouths..

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

If Hitler only had one ball, it must have been the size of a basketball

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Which You like to dribble with.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

His doctors notes seem to suggest he had no...issues down there, in any way.

Then again his doctor was a quack who gave him bull jizz and crystal meth.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

His doctors notes seem to suggest he had no...issues down there, in any way.

Then again his doctor was a quack who gave him bull jizz and crystal meth.
There's a difference between lying and giving him a bunch of useless shit though.

I prefer my Hitler to have 2 balls. 2 huge hairy balls.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
There's a difference between lying and giving him a bunch of useless shit though.

I prefer my Hitler to have 2 balls. 2 huge hairy balls.

Well shit you have something in common with Eva Braun.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meth shoah is bad anne frankly I wouldn't wanna run into some nazis carrying weapons while tweaking.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

All you do is throw hissy fits. Do better.
You are the poster who claimed a life long hissy fit if Kavanaugh is not voted in. Shameful.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Well shit you have something in common with Eva Braun.
You can't do what Hitler did with one normal sized ball.

Mind you I have a friend with one nut and all he does is fight... huge pussy and has a really long neck too. Dumb too. I don't know how that applies but that's my experience with one balled people. Chip on the shoulder syndrome? Ball outta the sack syndrome?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can't do what Hitler did with one normal sized ball.

Mind you I have a friend with one nut and all he does is fight... huge pussy and has a really long neck too. Dumb too. I don't know how that applies but that's my experience with one balled people. Chip on the shoulder syndrome? Ball outta the sack syndrome?

Your first sentence sounds like a challenge!

Somebody find Tom Green and see if we can get him to commit to genocide.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:10 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You got it, Trump is just like Hitler and Napoleon! Totally a dictator!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:11 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Hitler only had one ball?

The other is in The Albert Hall.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:12 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He's nothing like them. They were smart.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Your first sentence sounds like a challenge!

Somebody find Tom Green and see if we can get him to commit to genocide.
Tom Green has one nut too?

How many celebrities have one nut to get rid of all the surprises? Give me all the shock at once.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BackFire
thumb up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tom Green has one nut too?

How many celebrities have one nut to get rid of all the surprises? Give me all the shock at once.

Yeah, this was back when he had a tv show though. He did a bunch of episodes about it for his tv show.

As well as writing a song about how to check your balls for cancer...lol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

Indeed it was a stroke of genius to break his word with Russia and attack them while also fighting off the british. It's not like Russia played a major role in the war after that.

Yeah sure years earlier he had said he'd never make the mistake of fighting a war on two fronts like that...buut his genius got in the way.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Indeed it was a stroke of genius to break his word with Russia and attack them while also fighting off the british. It's not like Russia played a major role in the war after that.

Yeah sure years earlier he had said he'd never make the mistake of fighting a war on two fronts like that...buut his genius got in the way.
Geniuses make mistakes you idiot trump makes them every day. He is consistent in being misinformed and stupid. Trump is a moron and so are you.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:18 PM