KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sexual dysfunction and Dictators

Sexual dysfunction and Dictators
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Geniuses make mistakes you idiot trump makes them every day. He is consistent in being misinformed and stupid. Trump is a moron and so are you.

Bwahaha yes that is one MAJOR frickin mistake.

Plus almost killing the very very useful 'Sturmgewehr 44' production...to the point where his generals had to go behind his back to continue it? Damn, I marvel at that shit. That genius.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur

Plus almost killing the very very useful 'Sturmgewehr 44' production...to the point where his generals had to go behind his back to continue it? Damn, I marvel at that shit. That genius.
So? That does not make someone any less intelligent. When it is the consistent norm like Donald that is why he is mocked. You are some jobless loser who gives a **** about you.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 08:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hitler's intelligence wasn't in military strategy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

How many of Trump's peeps are going behind HIS back though? Have to laugh at the irony personally, here you are attacking Hitler while everyone else on here is singing his praises... relatively speaking.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:24 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by samhain
How many of Trump's peeps are going behind HIS back though? Have to laugh at the irony personally, here you are attacking Hitler while everyone else on here is singing his praises... relatively speaking.
Hitler was scum and so is trump luckily for us trump is stupid.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:25 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

luckily for us trump is stupid.

That should be more scary though. I'm more afraid of an idiot with their finger on the button than I would be a genius in the same position.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:27 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That should be more scary though. I'm more afraid of an idiot with their finger on the button than I would be a genius in the same position.
No one would let him be that impulsive. People surrounding him do not respect him and have their ways of dealing with the man baby.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol way more are going behind his back and you know full well why: because the consequences for going against Hitler were far far different than going against Trump.

Anyways, it's just wrong to say Hitler was a genius IMO. He had charisma and came along at the right time in Germany. I don't call that genius. I don't call being able to manipulate desperate people genius. People here seem to disagree with me on that and that is cool.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 27th, 2018 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

People surrounding him do not respect him and have their ways of dealing with the man baby.

If their ways were working, rooms full of people wouldn't be laughing at him I would think. Guess they're shit at their job.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:31 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I don't call being able to manipulate desperate people genius.

laughing

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Hitler's intelligence wasn't in military strategy.
Very good public speaker though.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:33 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

If their ways were working, rooms full of people wouldn't be laughing at him I would think. Guess they're shit at their job.
How do you know what they have talked him out of? Trump is awful at his job though.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

I'm serious. Things were not going very well in Germany at the time. They had not been going well since WW1 ended. And then the great depression hit in the late 1920s and made things even worse there.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol way more are going behind his back and you know full well why: because the consequences for going against Hitler were far far different than going against Trump.

Anyways, it's just wrong to say Hitler was a genius IMO. He had charisma and came along at the right time in Germany. I don't call that genius. I don't call being able to manipulate desperate people genius. People here seem to disagree with me on that and that is cool.

So you are the bar for genius.

(please log in to view the image)

Surturs brother feeding him. One day he will be able to feed himself. Who am I kidding? Surtur is full grown.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One thing I never understood is how Hitler even lived to become the leader. He attempted a coup and all they did was throw him in prison for a bit.

I'm pretty sure we would have executed someone who tried to pull off a coup in the 1920s.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you are the bar for genius.

(please log in to view the image)

Surturs brother feeding him. One day he will be able to feed himself. Who am I kidding? Surtur is full grown.

Name what he did that is genius then.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Name what he did that is genius then.
Rising through the ranks and assembling that much power. Post back after your brother is done feeding you.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:39 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

How do you know what they have talked him out of? Trump is awful at his job though.

Not saying they have had no success whatsoever, but Jesus, keep taking his phone away or his tablet or whatever he Tweets on.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Not saying they have had no success whatsoever, but Jesus, keep taking his phone away or his tablet or whatever he Tweets on.
They have tried but the man baby will not stop.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rising through the ranks and assembling that much power. Post back after your brother is done feeding you.

I mean hey if manipulating weak willed people into following you when they are super desperate makes one a genius okay.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:43 PM