KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops vs Superman

Cyclops vs Superman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Cyclops vs Superman

Scott vs Clark, no powers at play here. Who is taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Summers destroys the farmboy.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Pretty close, neither is a top tier MA, but both get the job done when necessary.

Leaning towards Clark, as he engages in physical battle more often. Cyclops is a distsnce fighter, as his powers dictate.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 12:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Scott has a pretty bad weakness.

He's prone to ranting. Ranters always eat a punch in comics, and never see it coming. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 01:29 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Kinda like those that rant about how great a fighter Cyclops is. laughing

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 01:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Pretty good thread Carv. I'd say Superman, but not by a lot. The dude has been trained by Batman and WW, and although he doesn't always use his martial arts skills, he does have them, and has used to good effect in the past. Enough that I believe he beats Cyke especially when you take experience into account. I'm pretty sure that Supes can take a hit much better than Cyke.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 02:30 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Summers has a glass chin compared to powerless Clark.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 02:31 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Summers has a glass chin compared to powerless Clark.

Powerless Clark couldn't take a hit from Lex's stump.

Whereas Scott got punched in the face by a f*cking Sentinel and wasn't even knocked out.

Go home, Cosmic. You're drunk.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 02:34 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

By feats, Superman wins. By how they're supposed to be portrayed, Cyclops.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

You guys are crazy. Cyclops would beat the utter shit out of Superman. I struggle to think of any high-end meta that could match someone as skilled as Cyclops, aside from like MAYBE Wonder Woman, much less beat him.

I don't even like Cyclops....Common Pr, what the hell? This is why they won't let you back into Canada.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 04:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You guys are crazy. Cyclops would beat the utter shit out of Superman. I struggle to think of any high-end meta that could match someone as skilled as Cyclops, aside from like MAYBE Wonder Woman, much less beat him.

I don't even like Cyclops....Common Pr, what the hell? This is why they won't let you back into Canada.

Superman would beat the shit out of Summers in h2h. This isn't Thor we are talking about.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 04:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^yeah; and, comparing Cyclops to WW is just insane, considering i’ve literally seen her get good odds on this site against Shiva.
Sorry ppl Cyclops is not that good.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 04:26 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Good thing he's not facing Diana here.

Shiva would fist WW a nice rosebutt, btw.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 04:28 AM
riv6672

Deflection is a good look on you, btw laughing

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 05:23 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 05:32 AM
Flyattractor

I agree. DCEU Aquaman is a cool BadAss.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 06:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend

Superman would beat the shit out of Summers in h2h. This isn't Thor we are talking about.

You're both wrong.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Pr just gave us the Global Mod ruling on every opinion of Abhi and Rage.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)

Hey, its Pr’s favorite version of Aquaman! eek!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:17 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Bentley
Pr just gave us the Global Mod ruling on every opinion of Abhi and Rage.
lmao

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote