KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » As Brussels names a square after Jo Cox we realise Europe has Nazi's too

As Brussels names a square after Jo Cox we realise Europe has Nazi's too
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Brussels names a square after Jo Cox we realise Europe has Nazi's too

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...ocid=spartandhp

IT's not just America that has dangerous far-right murderers, we have them in the UK too. What is it that drive Rightists to kill, Leftists don't go there, not even Antifa despite the Rightist provocation. Is it just they are likely to care so much less about their fellow man or woman on the extremes?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 02:21 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: As Brussels names a square after Jo Cox we realise Europe has Nazi's too

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1

IT's not just America that has dangerous far-right murderers, we have them in the UK too. What is it that drive Rightists to kill, Leftists don't go there, not even Antifa despite the Rightist provocation. Is it just they are likely to care so much less about their fellow man or woman on the extremes?

Oh yeah, dude...the UK has a ton of ultra-rightwinger racists. They have a long glorious history of it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 02:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: As Brussels names a square after Jo Cox we realise Europe has Nazi's too

The Left driven unions was dominated by the mafia. Pretty sure most of them are required to kill at some point.

Just saying. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ha ha those Antifa, attempted murder is no biggie!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
The Left driven unions was dominated by the mafia. Pretty sure most of them are required to kill at some point.

Just saying. stick out tongue

Shitload of democrat members of the KKK too.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Fact: The KKK, Neo-Nazis and the Alt-Right all supported Trump and still support him.

Cult of Trump: "What about something, something in 1961!"

I laughed.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Fact: The KKK, Neo-Nazis and the Alt-Right all supported Trump and still support him.

I laughed.

At least conservatives know these nazis are not our friends/allies/whatever.

Leftists are unaware that Antifa are not their allies. What do they feel Antifa means when they say "liberals get the bullet too" ? Yet they continue to insist these people only hate nazis. Nope, they hate you all too.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"There are many fine people on both sides."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
Shitload of democrat members of the KKK too.

That too.

If a lefty does kill someone, it's usually argue it's never AS a lefty. Which would be fair, if everyone who had support from neo-nazi/trumper/tea
partier/Klansmen wasn't lumped in with them, even if they insist they aren't with them.

I've heard it seriously criticized by professors and journalists, if their support
comes from those channels. Guilt by association.

The fact is, they'll back ANYBODY who criticizes the left. Drawing a line in the sand against your audience, is to prohibit real criticism of the left.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"There are many fine people on both sides."

Did him saying that bother you Rob?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That too.

If a lefty does kill someone, it's usually argue it's never AS a lefty. Which would be fair, if everyone who had support from neo-nazi/trumper/tea
partier/Klansmen wasn't lumped in with them, even if they insist they aren't with them.

I've heard it seriously criticized by professors and journalists, if their support
comes from those channels. Guilt by association.

The fact is, they'll back ANYBODY who criticizes the left. Drawing a line in the sand against your audience, is to prohibit real criticism of the left.

It reminds me of how democrats said their rhetoric against republicans was not responsible for that shooting at the baseball field...while at the same time blaming any violence against the media on Trumps rhetoric.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 05:42 PM
dadudemon

I laughed.

As much as I shit on you for trying to whitewash the Dems, this is one point I think you're right about.

Yes, the Dems used to be the racist party. And they still are. But it is not where the modern known racist organizations make their home anymore.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
As much as I shit on you for trying to whitewash the Dems, this is one point I think you're right about.

Yes, the Dems used to be the racist party. And they still are. But it is not where the modern known racist organizations make their home anymore.

Lol nobody even said this was the modern day. A comment was made about how the mafia used to run the unions, etc. That is why I made my comment.

And btw they are still racist. It's just they are racist against whites now.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:13 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by dadudemon

That could have as much to do with the Dem's iron clad inflexibility on talking points, as anything else.

I'm personally for social handouts, equal pay, universal health care (Or some form of socialized medicine), gun restrictions (Within reason)

I'm also pro-life, against affirmative action, and think our immigration policies have a lot of problems (Not only because "Open door = risks", but because I believe the left isn't looking hard enough at worker rights issues for undocumented immigrants. In too many cases, it seems like we're only important foreign sweat shops to our shores, and nobody seems to care.)

Any single ONE of those points would put me on the outs with the mainstream left.

And seriously, pro life democrat SHOULD be a thing. It shouldn't be some sort of heracy.

The same way the right can support gay rights, woman's rights, etc.. Many DO. We just never hear about it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 06:34 PM
Flyattractor

I laughed.

Fact : Most of those "Facts" that Robbie likes to PRETEND He uses come from Groups like the Southern Poverty Center. A LEFTIST SUPPORTED GROUP WITH HEAVY TIES TO The Likes of George Soros. Which makes all thier FACTS and FINDINGS Highly SUSPECT and or Right Out LIES To begin with....

Is that a FACT or a BINGO moment?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That could have as much to do with the Dem's iron clad inflexibility on talking points, as anything else.

I'm personally for social handouts, equal pay, universal health care (Or some form of socialized medicine), gun restrictions (Within reason)

I'm also pro-life, against affirmative action, and think our immigration policies have a lot of problems (Not only because "Open door = risks", but because I believe the left isn't looking hard enough at worker rights issues for undocumented immigrants. In too many cases, it seems like we're only important foreign sweat shops to our shores, and nobody seems to care.)

Any single ONE of those points would put me on the outs with the mainstream left.

And seriously, pro life democrat SHOULD be a thing. It shouldn't be some sort of heracy.

The same way the right can support gay rights, woman's rights, etc.. Many DO. We just never hear about it.

Yes, I think I agree with every single one of your positions, too.

We should form our own party with cocaine and hookers.

Edit - More liberal than democrats, more fiscally responsible than Republicans. That's the new party. What should we call ourselves?

What should our mascot be?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:18 PM
Flyattractor

The Return of Ted Kennedy. The Rivers will be chocked with Dead Hookers Again!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Return of Ted Kennedy. The Rivers will be chocked with Dead Hookers Again!

I always chuckle when Democrats freak out over Trump or the Republicans doing shady things since these people straight up lionized a dude who left a woman to suffocate and die.

And it's not like towards the end they turned on him, nope. When he died they *still* played him up as this great man.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:39 PM
Flyattractor

Dead Hookers are only a Bad Thing when it can be used to discredit OTHER People.

Or should that be a GOOD Thing?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The liberal media ignored the movie Chappaquiddick.

Just like they are ignoring "Gosnell" the movie about the serial killer abortion doctor. To be fair most of the media ignored the story when it came out.

NPR wouldn't allow the people who did the movie to run ads where the term abortion doctor is used. Lol.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 07:44 PM