KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Russia is bad thread

The Russia is bad thread
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Russia is bad thread

Interfering in elections, targeting innocents in Syria...

Killing people in Britain with toxic materials.

Yet some people on this board think stating these things is bad...

How much has Russia affected certain types of American? And not just Donnie boy. Is the US now just a puppet of Putin?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:38 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

How far back can our lists go?

I can put together lists just like that for the US and for the UK, as well. Perhaps some dirty things on France, too.

Just form the last 20 years.

Here's the catch: our governments are all dirty evil bastards. I don't think it should be a context to out-bastard each other. I think it should be a contest to out-wholesome each other. France is winning, lately.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

I can put together lists just like that for the US and for the UK, as well. Perhaps some dirty things on France, too.

Here's the catch: our governments are all dirty evil bastards. I don't think it should be a context to out-bastard each other. I think it should be a contest to out-wholesome each other. France is winning, lately.
Interesting response... You like Russia mate. wink

So how much has Russian propaganda affected certain types of American as the start of the thread asks?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Interesting response... You like Russia mate. wink

So how much has Russian propaganda affected certain types of American as the start of the thread asks?

Amazing what a sub-level 2 reading comprehension level reveals about you.

Any other person would read my post and conclude, "He likes France, it seems. But he thinks all the world powers are pieces of shit."

Level 2. Level 2!!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 09:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Russia is at its end.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 10:12 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

How much has Russia affected certain types of American? And not just Donnie boy. Is the US now just a puppet of Putin?
Making threads about incest and beastiality...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 10:15 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bro you remember when Russian put all that propaganda on Facebook and got people to vote for Trump?

Those were dark times. Dark RED times.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2018 10:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: The Russia is bad thread

Good question.

We hear Russia interfered. Not many details on how, exactly.

If it's ads on social media, I'm not sure how much effect that would have on someones voting habits, at all.

As for the other stuff, I'll only say there are records of our own government irradiating our own citizens. Conscientious objectors were fed irradiated meals, towns were contaminated. There are declassified records proving this.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 28th, 2018 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 02:34 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: The Russia is bad thread

Originally posted by cdtm
Good question.

We hear Russia interfered. Not many details on how, exactly.

If it's ads on social media, I'm not sure how much effect that would have on someones voting habits, at all.

As for the other stuff, I'll only say there are records of our own government irradiating our own citizens. Conscientious objectors were fed irradiated meals, towns were contaminated. There are declassified records proving this.

I covered this. Got the listing of ads, went through them, counted which were pro-against each candidate.

And then?

Conclusion: They are a plurality pro-Bernie and a significant favor to Democrats (Bernie and Hillary). There were anti-Trump, anti-Hilary. But I don't think I saw a single anti-Bernie ad.

Point is, the "Russians manipulated Americans to get Trump elected with social media propaganda" is not only false, the exact opposite is true. Of the ads identified as Russian, a much much stronger case can be made that it was pro-Democrat, not pro-Trump.

This is not some sort of conspiracy theory. this is not wack talk. The reason that the real facts are not talked about is due to Trump being anti-Press/MSM and the MSM having a strong liberal bias, today.

The best case can be made that the Russian influencers tried to get Bernie elected.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 02:50 AM
Flyattractor

funny thing is how the DNC is guilty of all those accusations and much much worse.

Democrats are worse then Russia.

FACT!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 06:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I covered this. Got the listing of ads, went through them, counted which were pro-against each candidate.

And then?

Conclusion: They are a plurality pro-Bernie and a significant favor to Democrats (Bernie and Hillary). There were anti-Trump, anti-Hilary. But I don't think I saw a single anti-Bernie ad.

Point is, the "Russians manipulated Americans to get Trump elected with social media propaganda" is not only false, the exact opposite is true. Of the ads identified as Russian, a much much stronger case can be made that it was pro-Democrat, not pro-Trump.

This is not some sort of conspiracy theory. this is not wack talk. The reason that the real facts are not talked about is due to Trump being anti-Press/MSM and the MSM having a strong liberal bias, today.

The best case can be made that the Russian influencers tried to get Bernie elected.

Bingo, but idiots here will still continue to repeat these lies.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Badabing
Making threads about incest and beastiality...
laughing laughing laughing F U, Bada.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 02:50 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Re: Re: Re: The Russia is bad thread

And then?

Russia was pro Trump. It’s easy to figure out based on what every federal channel reported. Russia’s “news” only exist to further Kremlin’s agenda and back when Trump was talking about being pals with Putin the news were outright shtting on Democrats and praising Trump. During those months he was smart, handsome and overall amazing. Now that he’s prolonging sanctions and fighting against Assad he’s suddenly a retarded baboon, and he has always been one.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 02:58 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Russia was pro Trump. It’s easy to figure out based on what every federal channel reported. Russia’s “news” only exist to further Kremlin’s agenda and back when Trump was talking about being pals with Putin the news were outright shtting on Democrats and praising Trump. During those months he was smart, handsome and overall amazing. Now that he’s prolonging sanctions and fighting against Assad he’s suddenly a retarded baboon, and he has always been one.

They did prefer Trump over Hillary. However, their overall actions seem to suggest what they were really after was just to cause chaos here.

And sadly it worked.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 03:04 PM
dadudemon

According to the actual facts on influencing (not the stuff happening in the background with diplomats and shady deals) with propaganda, it was significantly more pro-Democrat (and not by just a little, it was a lot more pro-Democrat than pro-Trump) than pro-Trump due to the support of Bernie and Hillary.

As Surtur - and originally Backfire - pointed out, sowing discord was probably the intended goal to reduce the power of the US. I do not completely buy that logic nor am I on board with it. But it is a rationalization they have come up with.

You're referring to something different than I am.

I was referring to the propaganda attempt by Russia. The narrative that most of us has been spoon-fed is very much false.

But to your point, that's not necessarily the case, either. The statement, "Russia aided the Trump Campaign or indirectly tried to influence the election to get Trump elected" is not directly true, either. It's a mixed bag of facts in support of and facts opposing with more landing on the side of "in support of." This is because there are multiple actors in this situation and not everyone is doing or supporting the same thing.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 06:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Russia wanted Trump to win. Why did Russian meddling work in favor of Trump:

Originally posted by Surtur
I mean hey if manipulating weak willed people into following you when they are super desperate makes one a genius okay.

Bingo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 28th, 2018 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 06:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

laughing laughing laughing F U, Bada.
Originally posted by Surtur
Bingo
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo
Both of you, shut up.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:33 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Which 2? You quoted 3.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 07:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bada if you want Sam to make a dinosaur specific beastiality thread just say so.

Perhaps such questions as "if you were stranded in space, would you have sex with a dinosaur?" will help people grow as individuals.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 09:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

'Russia wanted chaos in the US' does not gel with 'Russia wanted Bernie Sanders to win'.

The chaos candidate was Trump. Trump's the candidate that licked Putin's scrotum. Trump's the POTUS who throws America under the bus in defense of Putin as we saw in Helsinki.

As someone close to both my heart and my anus mockingly said: "In the end, Russia just wanted us to have better healthcare and safety nets."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 11:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote