KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor - Durability and Attack Power

Superman vs Thor - Durability and Attack Power
Started by: XLR87T3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Only now? Where are you getting that from? Anyways, I lost count but I remember Hulk being at 8 upgrades and now he have received 2 more in less than a yr. I dont know why people keep living in the past. The Hulk you knew in the 80s and 90s doesnt exist anymore.
thumb up

It's time to wake up from your coma grandpa, Hulk has changed, and with change comes more Hulk.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 05:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Hulk is stronger now, OK. But Thor without Mjolnir is ridiculously weak, to the point where he's high mid tier rather than low high tier (not even a Herald)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 08:21 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by XLR87T3
Hulk is stronger now, OK. But Thor without Mjolnir is ridiculously weak, to the point where he's high mid tier rather than low high tier (not even a Herald)

You're all over the place and obviously dont know what you are talking about. Just stop.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 11:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by carver9
You're all over the place and obviously dont know what you are talking about. Just stop.
My point has remained the same. Thor without mjolnir shouldn't even be discussed in this thread, that's how weak he is.

On topic, I have yet to see anything offensively that high end Thor can KO high end durability Superman, while on the other hand Superman can KO Thor

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 04:07 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote