KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Girlfriend isn't coming back to KMC.

Girlfriend isn't coming back to KMC.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The best of luck to you duder, but (in my opinion only) no chick is worth making that level of effort, relationships are a big fvcking minefield and you're going to step on every damn one. Better off alone.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:46 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I said some borderline stalkerish shit cause her parents are hardcore muslims with rules that are too strict such as "no internet friends, no facebook, no getting any job unless we approve, no coming down downstairs."

I was utterly pissed at the time and said I was gonna find her family's fb, which woulda resulted in her getting kicked out since she talked to me (allegedly), but like, how does she expect to... y'know, live her life if they control her like that, and what, we just wait till her parents find out and cut me off anyway. How does she expect to get a job and get her own place, then we'd have to worry about plane rides and if we ever planned to move in together, was her family just gonna cut her off? In the end it was more trouble then it was worth, shes a great person herself but its just her family thats the biggest problem.

Not that I was gonna say anything bad, just that I was dating their daughter, since she was too scared to say anything out of fear of getting kicked out.

Hell her step-dad got utterly pissed if she came downstairs to get anything to eat when he had friends over.

TL;DR: Said some stalkerish shit cause of her strict parents.

Wait explain the "no coming downstairs".

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Muslim men don't like women around when they're visiting with their homies.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:49 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon

That is hilarious. Also kinda sounds like the same type of people who would go through with "honor killings" though.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
Wait explain the "no coming downstairs".
Her step-dad is a borderline-abusive prick who is one of the incredibly super shallow muslims who believes women's place is in the kitchen or cleaning, straight up. He was embarrassed if his friends saw his step-daughter (ex gf) coming downstairs to get anything to eat because it showed she wasn't cleaning and "made him look bad".

Mom is too desperate to get rid of him.

Reason I sympathized is cause I was going through the same thing except mom's bf on my side is ten times worse.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:52 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

^^^^

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:52 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They figure women belong either in the kitchen or bedroom, and they best shut the hell up and do what theyre told or thats a beatdown. Its an interesting culture.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:53 PM
Jmanghan

They figure women belong either in the kitchen or bedroom, and they best shut the hell up and do what theyre told or thats a beatdown. Its an interesting culture.
I mean he doesn't get physically abusive, but he is a douche to pretty much all women from what I've seen.

I think on my end was a bad choice cause gf's older sister had already gotten kicked out for disobeying her mom (forget what it was but it was something stupid).

@Surtur

My girlfriend was "Kawaiighostie".

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its an interesting culture.

I've never seen "horrifying" spelt like you spelt it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:56 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Question Jman, are you a Christian?

If that is too personal than you don't need to answer that.

No one will judge you for whatever you say.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:56 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Surtur
I've never seen "horrifying" spelt like you spelt it.

That's the thing about different cultures, if you're not raised up in it it seems really fvcking disturbing (and yeah Islamic culture is horrifying if youre a chick) but its a way of life for a lot of people, its their deal to fix.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the thing about different cultures, if you're not raised up in it it seems really fvcking disturbing (and yeah Islamic culture is horrifying if youre a chick) but its a way of life for a lot of people, its their deal to fix.

The culture isn't just different, but outright inferior.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 11:06 PM
Quincy
Debaser

What's borderline stalkerish?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 11:09 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

She was never real in the first place, so don't worry about it.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 11:11 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

@Quincy

You've been here since 2005?!

Impressive, I just read your profile by the way.

Totally Off-Topic, but I was just interested.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 11:12 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Girlfriend isn't coming back to KMC.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I said some borderline stalkerish shit cause her parents are hardcore muslims with rules that are too strict such as "no internet friends, no facebook, no getting any job unless we approve, no coming down downstairs."

I was utterly pissed at the time and said I was gonna find her family's fb, which woulda resulted in her getting kicked out since she talked to me (allegedly), but like, how does she expect to... y'know, live her life if they control her like that, and what, we just wait till her parents find out and cut me off anyway. How does she expect to get a job and get her own place, then we'd have to worry about plane rides and if we ever planned to move in together, was her family just gonna cut her off? In the end it was more trouble then it was worth, shes a great person herself but its just her family thats the biggest problem.

Not that I was gonna say anything bad, just that I was dating their daughter, since she was too scared to say anything out of fear of getting kicked out.

Hell her step-dad got utterly pissed if she came downstairs to get anything to eat when he had friends over.

TL;DR: Said some stalkerish shit cause of her strict parents.

1) You just made a bunch of the KMC Islamophobes jizz their underoos with the not-flattering to Muslims comments

2) Play her this, it works every time, 60% of the time:

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Guys are just emotional and unstable- probably more
No, the chick is to blame. They're fvcking nuts and overly emotional and that screws with their reasoning.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 12:06 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Because chicks make us insane.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 12:32 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Yikes

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 12:49 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Guys are just emotional and unstable- probably more

You're acting hysterical calm down.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 12:54 AM