KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Never was a fan of Fett, and it never make sense how a character that was beaten by a blind solo and died, spawned dozens of EU stories and was looked at like some ultimate badass.

All that aside this looks really good, and I hope the wiring is good and more than just cool looks and nostalgia.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 09:51 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The Star Wars forum people surprisingly don't worship at the alter of Fett. I'd have fully expected them to argue Boba Fett is the only character capable of challenging Darth Vader for ultimate baddass.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 10:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ More fans of Jango tbh.

This looks cool, but Disney are still overdoing the Nostalgia thing.

But then again, they need general audiences to understand this is a Star Wars series. The name Mandalorian only screams Star Wars to us nerds. Not so much to the wider audience.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 10:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

What are you on? Boba is way more popular then Jango.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 11:13 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
What are you on? Boba is way more popular then Jango.

On the SW Forum?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 11:17 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I thought you were talking in general. There weren't many fans of Boba or Jango on this forum. Hell, there were probably more Canderous fans then either of them.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 11:22 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah true. Not much love there for either Fett or any Mandalorian.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 11:26 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
laughing Nerd!

Cry more about Gokuthumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 11:40 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Inhuman
Never was a fan of Fett, and it never make sense how a character that was beaten by a blind solo and died, spawned dozens of EU stories and was looked at like some ultimate badass.

It's because he crawled out of the Sarlacc pit in the Legend stories, So yeah...really he didn't die in that stuff.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 03:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I've always been a Boba Fett fan

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 07:54 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The trailer looked amazing. Never got into any mandalorian lore thus far but this series looks to change that. My red viper is an amazing actor be this character looks to be a badass. I did tell you all bounty hunters are a huge formidable threat even to Jedi in the SW universe. Love it.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 04:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
The trailer looked amazing. Never got into any mandalorian lore thus far but this series looks to change that. My red viper is an amazing actor be this character looks to be a badass. I did tell you all bounty hunters are a huge formidable threat even to Jedi in the SW universe. Love it.

Bounty Hunters are one of the unique cool selling points of Star Wars. Everyone knows that. It isnt some secret youve picked up on you weird little man.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 06:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Bounty Hunters are one of the unique cool selling points of Star Wars. Everyone knows that. It isnt some secret youve picked up on you weird little man.
It is all personal preference. I think the red viper might sell me on it. Jango was lame, boba was lame, pre vizsla was lame and cad bane was lame. Quit trying to force your own viewpoints on Star Wars fandom. Toxic mentality.

laughing out loud

Cannot wait for Disney and my red viper bounty hunter.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 07:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Pre was one of the only characters who legitimately challenges force wielders with skill, something of a novelty.

Plus the black saber was neat.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 08:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It is all personal preference. I think the red viper might sell me on it. Jango was lame, boba was lame, pre vizsla was lame and cad bane was lame. Quit trying to force your own viewpoints on Star Wars fandom. Toxic mentality.

laughing out loud

Cannot wait for Disney and my red viper bounty hunter.

The only toxic fake fan here is you.

As per usual you hate the originals but love all the wannabe copycats just because they are made under the Disney Banner.

The Mandalorian wouldnt even exist without Boba Fett. In fact this started off as a Boba Fett film you brain dead monkey laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 09:02 PM
ares834

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a big reveal in the show that the Mandalorian is Boba Fett.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 09:11 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
I've always been a Bada Fett fan

sad

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 10:52 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The only toxic fake fan here is you.

As per usual you hate the originals but love all the wannabe copycats just because they are made under the Disney Banner.

The Mandalorian wouldnt even exist without Boba Fett. In fact this started off as a Boba Fett film you brain dead monkey laughing out loud
False, since since I do not love every new character under the Disney banner. This series to me looks great but you prefer Boba Fett who did next to nothing cool in the ot save squeal like a woman into the pit.

So what? Who cares about originality I care about compelling storylines and rich characters. Boba was lame to me. It is not a Boba Fett series so quit hating. I love the fact it is not and I side with the creative team that decided to go with my red viper in the casting role. The Go Bots were first but the Transformers were better. You seem unable to move forward and are stuck hopelessly in the past. Your logic is flawed. Sure without the success of the originals we never get to this point but that has no bearing on which works are better and more entertaining to my preferences.

I cannot wait but since you disagree you can still rewatch Boba scenes from the original.

smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 11:12 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ares834
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a big reveal in the show that the Mandalorian is Boba Fett.

well you're half right

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 03:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

False, since since I do not love every new character under the Disney banner.

No you love the ones which are blatant copycats of OT characters.

Youre likely one of those asspots who hates on Superman but are Gladiator fanboys laughing out loud

What an ass of a pretend fan you are.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 07:24 AM