KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry Vs The Infinity Watch

Sentry Vs The Infinity Watch
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Sentry Vs The Infinity Watch

Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora
Maxam
Moondragon
Pip the Troll

1. The IF has no Infinity Gems/Stones.
2. The IF have the Infinity Gems/Stones.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 04:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Assuming non emo Sentry, they all die in both scenarios.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 05:06 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

There’s no such thing as non emo Sentry. stick out tongue

EDIT
love your sig BTW.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 05:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
There’s no such thing as non emo Sentry. stick out tongue

EDIT
love your sig BTW.

He was an emo before or it was “cool” haha.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 06:34 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Being emo has never been cool, but yes he was a trend setter.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 07:25 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Being emo has never been cool, but yes he was a trend setter.

Yeah that’s what I meant by “cool”.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 07:37 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry probably wins in both cases. Even with the gems, they were heavily handicapped.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 07:39 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I mis-read your sentence....
Now i’m gonna cry.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 07:40 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I mis-read your sentence....
Now i’m gonna cry.

Haha no worries mate happens to us all.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 08:01 PM
riv6672

^^^ty, didnt mean to get all emo...wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 08:44 PM
Insane Titan

Infinity Watch win both matches

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:31 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Insane Titan

Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 11:50 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by tkitna
Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character.

I'm on that same level. I'm unsure how he and Sentry would interact. The other members are fodder, imo.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 04:22 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Look, idk how many times I have to tell you all.

Sentry can manipulate matter at a level higher than that of molecule man. There's no indication whatsoever that the molecule man who appeared in Dark Reign was weaker than the one which could slag billions of dimensions. AND SENTRY BEAT HIM AT HIS OWN GAME.

Sentry wins this with a thought, easily.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: RIP realitywarper

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 04:53 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

That was almost verbatim.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 05:05 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^haha

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 06:40 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by tkitna
soul steal , karmic attack , bfr to soul world along with Moondragons TP with the gem.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:38 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

They couldn't even beat Thor who steamrolled through them. BRB did better than all the Infinity Watch and Sentry would kill him too.
soul steal , karmic attack , bfr to soul world along with Moondragons TP with the gem.

None of that will work. Maybe Soul Steal but can Adam fire it off before Sentry rips his head off a la Morgan Le Fey?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 11:41 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by zopzop
They couldn't even beat Thor who steamrolled through them. BRB did better than all the Infinity Watch and Sentry would kill him too.

None of that will work. Maybe Soul Steal but can Adam fire it off before Sentry rips his head off a la Morgan Le Fey?
so that one showing decides everything then ? The jobbed plus. And simple to Thor was in all out mode.

What are basing this off that non of that would work?

Sentry is a mentally unstable weak minded fool. MD was enslaving entire planets at her best with out the gem. He is ripe for getting mine phucked.

As for point about ripping their heads off Gamora is agile enough to keep him occupied for a short length of time as is Drax physically with and without the gem.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 12:23 PM