KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do we need a "Quanchi Hates Everyone"Thread?

Do we need a "Quanchi Hates Everyone"Thread?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Quans debates are legendary. He'll just get completely destroyed and continue to say he wins. It's even more humorous when he posts polls and the person he wants to win doesn't get anywhere near as many votes. My favorite is this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...userid%3A108017

Yoda vs Khan.

Votes for Khan: 8

Votes for Yoda: 101

Also lol@ bash(under a different name):
I have been reading this for like ten minutes now and I can’t keep my eyes off of it!

This is hysterical! laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 08:58 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well no...I did respond to you in the hypocrisy thread. Though I did put it in a response to Quan, figured you'd see it sooner or later but I figured I'd tell you now. (It's cuz he quoted it in there)

So another instance of where you called or implied I was a liar and I wasn't.

You should really apologize.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quan owned hard here.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:19 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So another instance of where you called or implied I was a liar and I wasn't.

You should really apologize.

I did apologize, but I'll do it again: you were right, apologies.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up

ps but you're still a Trumpcuck

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 4th, 2018 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I have been reading this for like ten minutes now and I can’t keep my eyes off of it!

This is hysterical! laughing

It gets better, everybody keeps destroying him. In response to him saying Khan wins we have:

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Sounds like a best seller...

"Mind of a Fanboy" ... Cologne for men who don't know how to argue like men.

Back on topic, Yoda wins, Khan has no counter to telekinetic attacks.

Lol, he's literally a joke and the thread goes on and on and has over 4,000 replies. That is the level of sadness this guy operates on.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by focus4chumps
quanchi the broken google-chimp is upset.

yell up the basement stairs and ask mommy to make you some hotpockets.

laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:22 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

... wrong thread

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:24 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

This is the type of thread that should be closed.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:26 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
There was less butthurt in 1-guy-1-cup.

laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
This is the type of thread that should be closed.

Nah I don't think it should be, Quan did this to himself. It's pure comedy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:27 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

4,000 replies?!

You would think someone has limits! laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:28 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Nah I don't think it should be, Quan did this to himself. It's pure comedy.

Yeah, he might have aggravated users but creating a thread specifically for the anger is just ridiculous.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:29 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Nah, some suckers are made to be pointed out bud.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:31 PM
snowdragon

I disagree and the reason I disagree is that when a thread is made to mock someone it isn't just a reflection on that person but the people creating the thread.

Anyway, have fun with the man baby experience.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:33 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Might I add that it may also cause Quan to stop and actually be a nice debater instead of some guy that goes on random threads just to slam people.

It also shows people what he can do before they experience it.

It is fun to mess with him though.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:40 PM
Silent Master

Rob cheerleading quan, interesting.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 09:54 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Might I add that it may also cause Quan to stop and actually be a nice debater instead of some guy that goes on random threads just to slam people.

It also shows people what he can do before they experience it.

It is fun to mess with him though.
Quan is a nice guy, only retards don't get he trolled the **** out of all the posters voting against him and was laughing his head off, just like he is over this thread. Quan seriously won again here.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 10:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

We will make a list to aware all KMC members of the strange reactions of the wild Quanchisorus Rex!

(I feel so stupid right now, but I love it! stick out tongue )
Shut it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 10:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'm in your head and you know it. You probably dream about me you creepy little bastard. Stop it.
Nah, you are just a loser who is slow.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2018 10:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote