KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bane vs Black Panther

Bane vs Black Panther
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Where was Bendis placed?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 04:05 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Exactly. It's not an 'all-time greatest' list. It's a list of the top 10 threats currently facing DC.

The list is essentially promoting the villains who are currently involved in, or about to be involved in, major arcs... They're trying to sell issues with that list.
Basically it's a shit list just like all of these lists are.

Why Darksaint is defending it, outside of being Mr Contrarian Carver is beyond me. It's a joke. Bane shouldn't be on it for any reason. And Laughman Who Bats especially shouldn't be top. If Carver said that though, Darksaint would come out of nowhere and blast him.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:08 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Everyone have trolls following them... the crazy thing is, I just have more than the average. Lol... I never outright respond to the people that have some type of agenda against me... I care less about them. I'm only here for Pr, he keeps ignoring my attention, but, my trolls, they just have to respond in every thread that I'm in. Known real life fact about me, I hate attention. Cant stand it. I just want to be left alone and KMC just isnt granting me this wish. Let me post in a thread and keep it pushin, but, as long as I have my cdtm, titans, and saints, that sh** just ain't going to happen.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

DS wants to wear your skin, IMO. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by One Big Mob

Why Darksaint is defending it, outside of being Mr Contrarian Carver is beyond me. It's a joke. Bane shouldn't be on it for any reason. And Laughman Who Bats especially shouldn't be top. If Carver said that though, Darksaint would come out of nowhere and blast him.
"Which characters do we want to hype as threats for out heroes, the list" would be better.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:40 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That's....exactly what I said.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's literally what the scan says. He has no superhuman powers. Literally spells it out for you. He's peak human, but still human.

He outprepped Batman. The DC god of prep, lol. Several times. That's what the scan says.

Do I believe it? No. But do DC believe it? Yes. And why do they believe it? Read the scan.

Moreover, re-read the scan.

It's a list of the 10 biggest threats facing the DC universe.

Doesn't mean the 10 greatest villains of all time, or the most powerful.

Right now, in DC, who are the biggest threats facing DC?

I'm NOT defending it, lol. I am merely saying that if Carver wants to use it as the basis for this thread, he's doing so in the mistaken belief that DC are hyping Bane as the #10 most powerful villain in DC, or the best character, or the guy with the biggest dong, whatever.

IOW, at least understand what it is before attempting to mock it.

After all, he's already using it to pump Marvel up:

Originally posted by carver9
Lol at Bane. Sabertooth would be number 3 in DC.

And it's all down to his lack of comprehension.

Edit: in other threads, he's treating these lists as the definitive rankings:

When did we start ignoring DC rankings?

So yeah, better nip this in the bud before it becomes some forum myth. 5 years later, Carver is still talking about the time Bane was 'DC's #10 strongest villain of all time' or some Chinese whisper game thing.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Oct 7th, 2018 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:51 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Philosophía
"Which characters do we want to hype as threats for out heroes, the list" would be better.
thumb up

But then you can't really hype up people like Darksaint with titles like that. Though I'm not sure if he really believes it, or he's just going against Carver?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up

But then you can't really hype up people like Darksaint with titles like that. Though I'm not sure if he really believes it, or he's just going against Carver?

I believe it's a top 10 list of the current 'big name' threats to the DCU as of Oct 2018 or whenever it is. Kinda like the top 10 most streamed songs on Spotify. Doesn't mean they're the best songs ever, or the longest songs ever, or anything like that.

It's just whatever Golgo Prep Cage is trying to shill to us for shekels atm. That's all.

I do NOT believe it's the most dangerous villains or whatever. Jeez Louise, lol.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I believe it's a top 10 list of the current 'big name' threats to the DCU as of Oct 2018 or whenever it is. Kinda like the top 10 most streamed songs on Spotify. Doesn't mean they're the best songs ever, or the longest songs ever, or anything like that.

It's just whatever Golgo Prep Cage is trying to shill to us for shekels atm. That's all.

I do NOT believe it's the most dangerous villains or whatever. Jeez Louise, lol.
We all know if Carver said Samsung was the best, you'd go buy an Iphone that same day. You're not fooling anyone.

I think it dates back to the ancient history between the blacks and the asians, where a black fella would come into a chinese owned corner store and just start stealing things. Ever since then it's been a primal hate between the two races. You need to let that go though. The only thing Carver steals is our hearts. Comic boards ain't no place for racism.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:20 PM
DarkSaint85

Hey now. I've been fair and even-handed with ol' Carv. Even gave him a BZ judgement win.

We have many things in common. We are both Team Ares, after all.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:22 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Everyone have trolls following them... the crazy thing is, I just have more than the average. Lol... I never outright respond to the people that have some type of agenda against me... I care less about them. I'm only here for Pr, he keeps ignoring my attention, but, my trolls, they just have to respond in every thread that I'm in. Known real life fact about me, I hate attention. Cant stand it. I just want to be left alone and KMC just isnt granting me this wish. Let me post in a thread and keep it pushin, but, as long as I have my cdtm, titans, and saints, that sh** just ain't going to happen.
Are you only counting those three among your Carver Trolls? It's funny how those three never actually team up against you. They'd have more luck one-for-alling it.

Dark is really upset you're treating this as the way the Good Golgo intended it though. You'd think he'd just laugh it off like the joke everyone is making it out to be, but no he needs to put his fan fiction take in your face.

I don't know how you deal with it sometimes. Carver can't even make jokes without the Patron Saint of Dark around to correct him. Let Carver breath sometimes, right?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:27 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Hey now. I've been fair and even-handed with ol' Carv. Even gave him a BZ judgement win.

We have many things in common. We are both Team Ares, after all.
Ares will bring us all together. Colossus will try to divide us. When KMC is at its darkest, make an Ares thread and look for the light to show you the way.

I put way too much whiskey in my coffee today too I just realized.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:31 PM
cdtm

Are you only counting those three among your Carver Trolls? It's funny how those three never actually team up against you. They'd have more luck one-for-alling it.

Dark is really upset you're treating this as the way the Good Golgo intended it though. You'd think he'd just laugh it off like the joke everyone is making it out to be, but no he needs to put his fan fiction take in your face.

I don't know how you deal with it sometimes. Carver can't even make jokes without the Patron Saint of Dark around to correct him. Let Carver breath sometimes, right?

I just assumed Dark was trying to carry my load, since I've been slacking. I haven't bumped the Superman vs Goku thread in months, or really made an effort to interject Superman vs Dragon Ball into every conversation.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

**** no am I teaming up with IT. He'd eat me.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:33 PM
carver9

Oh noooooo, it's more than just those 3. They are the first to pop up in this skull. These people know who they are.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Oh noooooo, it's more than just those 3. They are the first to pop up in this skull. These people know who they are.

Everyone?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 09:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote