KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel Vs [DOS] Doomsday

Blue Marvel Vs [DOS] Doomsday
Started by: The Spectre+

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

So you can only use fts from the DOS arc where he fought Doomsday? Because that's the Doomsday that is being discussed here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 04:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

It's, quite frankly, amazing how that question made sense in your head.

Do we only count feats from Sentry that he did in the WWH arc?

Idiot.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 04:46 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
So, somehow Doomsday is going to tag a non holding back Blue Marvel who's also fighting smart? How is he going to touch someone that stays in the air? How does he deal with the anti-matter blasts?

Agreed, i think blue marvel is close to a composite of reed richards and supes. My boy blue will be able to hold his own physically until he quickly realizes that DD wont go down by a physical confrontation. Thats when he'll have to use his smarts. Keep in mind this dude was part of a team that turned galactus who since forever has been gobbling up planets to now generating life. Only question is how does blue take him out with his power set, intelligence included.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 04:50 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by -K-M-
Somewhere Galan is getting ready to pounce on this thread

(please log in to view the image)
laughing out loud

But there's not really much to pounce on, tbh. Doomsday's strength/speed continued growing throughout the entire event -- to the point where it took Superman entering a fully unleashed/all-out/bloodlusted mindset(the likes of which would only be seen again during OWAW) to even begin causing damage to DD.

BM simply isn't on that level.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 04:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Phil, we count fts only for WWH that he did in THAT arc. Why doesnt that apply to DOS, DOS, DOS Superman or Doomsday.?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 04:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by carver9
@Phil, we count fts only for WWH that he did in THAT arc. Why doesnt that apply to DOS, DOS, DOS Superman or Doomsday.?
What in the actual f uck...?

Are you trolling? We don't count only feats did by Hulk in that arc. Did you miss all the talk about Hulk 'being the strongest ever', thus being able to use feats from Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk etc. and scaling them?

The same way we don't count only feats Sentry displayed in that arc, alone [which would make him city-block level]. The same way we don't count feats displayed in that arc alone by She-Hulk, Thing, Ares, the X-Men etc....otherwise they'd all be featless.

What's the matter with you?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:00 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What Carver means, is why can't we use WBH feats for WWH. So let's say it's WWH vs Superman (randomly picking a random character here).

Carver wants WWH to suddenly ramp up to WBH, and stomp Superman, in essence.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Same basic reason we can't use H/P feats for DoS Doomsday.

That was easy. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What Carver means, is why can't we use WBH feats for WWH. So let's say it's WWH vs Superman (randomly picking a random character here).

Carver wants WWH to suddenly ramp up to WBH, and stomp Superman, in essence.
He'll agree with you, even though that's not what he said, did he now?

That's...a completely different discussion.

WWH is not isolated to only that arc, the same way Sentry isn't, the same way no other character there isn't. That's what he claims. Which is absurd.

You can use feats from other arcs, since they're...the same character. In Hulk's case, even stronger than before.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:04 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I think Carver is saying that DOS Doomsday was weakened.
But mayhaps also perchance he tweren't saying that most definitely 100 percent?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I think Carver is saying that DOS Doomsday was weakened.
But mayhaps also perchance he tweren't saying that most definitely 100 percent?
Carver can't seem to understand how to explode information yet, only scans.

Anyway..

I tried.

----

So if anybody wants to take non-all-out, Byrne era Superman up until his death vs Blue Marvel, that'd be cool.

Hell, I want a short debate on something, since I'm bored. So if anybody wants to shoot with a match-up that's interesting...I'd take either side of the characters, as long as it's not ridiculously unbalanced [and wouldn't take a shitload of time to make proper cases, like Thor vs Hulk and whatnot]

Except Colossus vs Ares...I guess.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:20 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Carver just sent me a message saying he'll take Superman against my Blue Marvel. He probably sent it to the wrong person tbh...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:48 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:54 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Philosophía
Carver can't seem to understand how to explode information yet, only scans.

Anyway..

I tried.

----

So if anybody wants to take non-all-out, Byrne era Superman up until his death vs Blue Marvel, that'd be cool.

Hell, I want a short debate on something, since I'm bored. So if anybody wants to shoot with a match-up that's interesting...I'd take either side of the characters, as long as it's not ridiculously unbalanced [and wouldn't take a shitload of time to make proper cases, like Thor vs Hulk and whatnot]

Except Colossus vs Ares...I guess.

Bring it on thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:56 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ohhhh my

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Damborgson
Bring it on thumb up
You're going to take a black guy with 4 and a half feats against Superman in a feat off? Bruv.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:59 PM
Philosophía

Bring it on thumb up
Which one?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:59 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Philosophía
Which one?

Non all out Byrne era Superman (you) vs Blue Marvel (me)

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 06:06 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Non all out Byrne era Superman (you) vs Blue Marvel (me)
Perfect.

Is Thursday-Sunday ok?

3 posts, opening - rebuttal - closing?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 06:07 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Is Friday deadline alright ? Then to Monday ?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 06:10 PM