KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider sense vs Radar sense vs Probability manipulation

Spider sense vs Radar sense vs Probability manipulation
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Spider sense vs Radar sense vs Probability manipulation

Which would you rather have? Parker's spidey sense, MurdockMurdock's radar sense (but normal vision) or Domino's subconscious probability manipulation?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 02:28 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Domino's.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 02:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Domino's.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 03:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

With either Spider-Sense or probability manipulation I'd head to Vegas immediately.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 03:53 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

In order

Probability manipulation
(like Parmaniac alluded, its a money making power)

Radar sense
(Its on all the time, and would be cool)

Spider sense
(I dont get into enough dangerous situations to need/want this above the others)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 03:57 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by riv6672
In order

Probability manipulation

Radar sense

Spider sense
(I dont get into enough dangerous situations to need/want this above the others)
Spider-Sense helps with gambling too.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 04:00 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^i guess.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 04:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

Originally posted by riv6672
In order

Probability manipulation

Radar sense

Spider sense

All good answers. I'm surprised everyone opted for dominos powers. Thought it would've been spidey sense for sure but i would definetly get a lotto stub or hit the slots with dominos abilit2

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 12:09 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Radar sense makes you about invincible at Poker and has a lot of pretty neat uses on your daily life. I don't have spider reflexes, so being able to anticípate is something I could adapt more easily into.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 12:44 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I dont see radar sense helping in poker?
DD’s heightened sense of hearing lets him read ppl’s heart rates and tell if they're lying, his radar sense is a different thing.

(please log in to view the image)

You’d always know what was going on around you, but not who’s lying.

Last edited by riv6672 on Oct 8th, 2018 at 01:09 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 01:06 PM
Bentley
Seitei

How exactly would you feel things by Radar then? Is it fine tuned at all? Because technically I can still detect mechanisms inside slotmachines and know which cards someone has in their hand if my senses are fine enough. What are the limitations of this radar?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 01:23 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

As someone who has an addiction to gambling (though havent for 12 years). I'd definitely take probability manipulation

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 01:37 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Its radar sense. Like, radar.

(please log in to view the image)

It lets him know whats going on around him, 360 degrees.

Thing is, it works best in conjunction w. his other senses (his hearing/smell would tell him there are ppl in the room he has his back to, his radar sense alone wouldnt, but after they opened the door, he’d know it even though his back was to them), so it often gets -confused- w. his other senses.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 01:49 PM
carver9

Originally posted by beatboks
As someone who has an addiction to gambling (though havent for 12 years). I'd definitely take probability manipulation

Wouldnt that ruin the challenge of gambling though? It's the competitive part that makes gambling fun but if you know you're going to win every single time, what fun is that? You'll get bored fast.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 02:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And rich faster.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 03:49 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by carver9
Wouldnt that ruin the challenge of gambling though? It's the competitive part that makes gambling fun but if you know you're going to win every single time, what fun is that? You'll get bored fast.

Dude when you suffer from an addiction to gampling its no longer about a challenge its avout thinking you can win back all you lost. With probability manip I actually could.

The buzz comes from the win that feeds the addiction not the challenge that got you started. When you still only enjoy the competition your not yet addicted.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2018 11:08 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Never really liked gambling. erm

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 03:37 AM
StyleTime

Originally posted by cdtm
Domino's.

thumb up This. Followed by Spidey sense. Radar last.

I don't see a reason for any other ordering.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 05:32 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Domino's powers fuk with her accordig to her latest series. Also, it's fortune on behalf of somebody else's misfortune.

Spidey sense all the way. Will get rich very fast in Vegas. Also, a built in danger sense. Should be useful even without the super speed, it's not like i'm fighting super villains all day.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 06:56 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
Also, it's fortune on behalf of somebody else's misfortune.

Are you sure you're not confusing her with Black Cat...?

Or you mean that's the latest development?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2018 07:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote