KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did you cry when Onimi died?

Did you?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 9 81.82%
no 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Did you cry when Onimi died?
Started by: gold slorg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you cry when Onimi died?

vote

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 03:04 PM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

Of course.

But Shimrra's death was even more sad.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 03:25 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

when were you when onimi dies?

i was sat at home reading pod when Bart ring

‘onimi is kill’

‘no’

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 04:15 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

Is Kekistan beautiful?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Not as much as it once was. Years ago my homeland was attacked from within by Normie and Cuck immigrants, sullying the purity of my culture and transforming myself and my fellow Kekistanis into a dispossessed and victimized people. My story is one characterized by suffering, hardship, perseverance, betrayal, shitposting, and dank memes.

The rest of the world has a difficult time understanding my people. They scorn us for our shitposting and subject us to the oppression of their ways, failing to respect that shitposting is a part of our culture, as well as a holy sacrament in our worship of KEK.

Now we wage a meme Jihad against normie and cuck alike, seeking to free ourselves from their oppression. I myself am the leader of a division of the Kekistani army known as the Second Plague, named appropriately after the second plague of Egypt in the Bible where a swarm of frogs came forth from the Nile in order to persuade the pharaoh to free the Hebrews. In much the same way, me and my fellow Kekistani warriors emerge from the murky depths of the internet to liberate our dispossessed peoples from their oppression.

Though we may inflict harm upon the normies and cucks we fight against in pursuit of safeguarding the purity of our people, we can not truly violate their rights, since violating rights requires both inflicting harm and institutional power, the latter of which we do not have. Therefore we are incapable of human rights violations and ethically justified in all we do to our foes. It is right for us to hate our oppressors. We will seize sovereignty over our blood and soil!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

Is it possible to learn this power?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:40 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

What is omini? Some type of sushi?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

Onimi is our savior.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 07:46 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

So can I eat this “Onimi”?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

If you like "a puddle of foul hydrocarbons", yes.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2018 08:27 PM
StarWarsFan77
Restricted

Account Restricted

No

I am Darth Caedus.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 04:12 PM
Click here to Send StarWarsFan77 a Private Message Find more posts by StarWarsFan77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

That poor jester...

Oh yeah, Slorg are you working on how the Vong were created?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 04:16 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Onimi is great, as is the entirety of TUF. What a novel.

But pertaining to the OP, we'll need some clarification: I suspect Onimi is in the midst of yet another death as we speak.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 07:47 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

I cried when Onimi wank died. smile

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

I actually laughed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 07:53 PM