KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » One-Punch Man vs Thor

One-Punch Man vs Thor
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Which is obviously false as OPM was unable to kill that mosquito stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:28 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

thumb up

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which is obviously false as OPM was unable to kill that mosquito stick out tongue

Lobo would be a nice opponent for him. If he does not logical he stomps OPM AND the Mosquito!

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:43 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

OPM treated the gravity of a black hole as if it wasnt even there. He didnt acknowledge it. It was like a cool breeze to him. Thor is good but Saitama is just too much. He takes Thor out in a single hit.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 12:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Saitamas best put him roughly around Thor's level? Maybe a bit below?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 12:22 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So Thor can stand in one spot and tank punches from beings stronger than Colossus without budging. Thor can smile at attacks from a being so tall that his head was touching the cloud. His foot step was leveling cities and Saitama treated his punches like they were bouncing off of his body. The shockwaves from Thor punch can generate enough force to blow mountains apart (not Mjlonir). Saitama would wreck Thor.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
So Thor can stand in one spot and tank punches from beings stronger than Colossus without budging.

He was budged....but Dumb Drax and Maxam are, together, a tiny bit stronger than Colossus, I wager:

(please log in to view the image)

quote:

Thor can smile at attacks from a being so tall that his head was touching the cloud. His foot step was leveling cities and Saitama treated his punches like they were bouncing off of his body.

Again, no smiling. But three Celestials combined should be about that level, or a tiiiiny bit more, no?

quote:

The shockwaves from Thor punch can generate enough force to blow mountains apart (not Mjlonir). Saitama would wreck Thor.

Here, a Young Thor punches someone through the planet:
And yes, it levels the countryside:

As you asked, no Mjolnir here. If Mjolnir was here, it would put those feats to shame.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He was budged....but Dumb Drax and Maxam are, together, a tiny bit stronger than Colossus, I wager:

Again, no smiling. But three Celestials combined should be about that level, or a tiiiiny bit more, no?

Here, a Young Thor punches someone through the planet:
And yes, it levels the countryside:

As you asked, no Mjolnir here. If Mjolnir was here, it would put those feats to shame. [/B]

Those are not his average showings. I'm talking about on average. Thise showings, he would wreck 100% of the Herald tier.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:49 PM
DarkSaint85

Those are not his average showings. I'm talking about on average. Thise showings, he would wreck 100% of the Herald tier.

Then please average Saitama's showings out with the mosquito he failed to kill.

You seem to use Saitama's best, but not Thor's......

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:53 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

To be fair – based on showings – that mosquito could have high herald durability. Not unlike Zelda's chickens.

-_-

Last edited by Blight on Oct 12th, 2018 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:54 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

And lightspeed reactions/travel speed thumb up
My point is I dislike goal posts being moved.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:01 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

And lightspeed reactions/travel speed thumb up
My point is I dislike goal posts being moved.
thumb up Looney Toon physics ftw.
My point is that the character is a joke character that can't ever lose. It's like putting Thor up against Bugs bunny. He could wail on him all day and, because of the nature of his opponent, he's going to lose.

-_-

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:02 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Are you really doing this? Are you basing Saitama power level off of a mosquito? I thought you low ball when someone else low ball. I think it has become a normal trait for you my friend. With that said, Jubilee pulls 10/10 against Saitama.

Is there anyone else that wants to debate this? Dark and myself have came to a finally.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:17 PM
DarkSaint85

Are you really doing this? Are you basing Saitama power level off of a mosquito? I thought you low ball when someone else low ball. I think it has become a normal trait for you my friend. With that said, Jubilee pulls 10/10 against Saitama.

Is there anyone else that wants to debate this? Dark and myself have came to a finally.

I'm not lowballing.

You want to use averages.

So what is Saitama's average? We don't ignore low showings, right?

I wanted to use high against high. Full Capacity forum rules. But you moved the goalposts.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:18 PM
carver9

I'm not lowballing.

You want to use averages.

So what is Saitama's average? We don't ignore low showings, right?

I wanted to use high against high. Full Capacity forum rules. But you moved the goalposts.

Lol... you brought up a Mosquito and asked me to counter it? Why did you even mention it if you're not using it as evidence of OPM power level? Lol... it was a comedy showing and you want me to accept Saitama power level is as weak as a Mosquito even though again, it was for laughs. The guy killed the queen Mosquito. He slapped her (while holding back) so hard that the shockwave from his slap split the sky. THAT is his average

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:23 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol... you brought up a Mosquito and asked me to counter it? Why did you even mention it if you're not using it as evidence of OPM power level? Lol... it was a comedy showing and you want me to accept Saitama power level is as weak as a Mosquito even though again, it was for laughs. The guy killed the queen Mosquito. He slapped her (while holding back) so hard that the shockwave from his slap split the sky. THAT is his average

Did it not happen then?

Shall I disregard all low showings as comedy? I mean, you asked for Thor's feats without Mjolnir, I gave them to you....and you what, just straight up ignore them?

I mean, Thor doesn't have Mjolnir in those showings. And can match Saitama's best.

WITH Mjolnir, he should be able to comfortably exceed them, no?

LET'S NOT LOWBALL. Best against Best. Only fair, right?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:26 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Do you dispute that the mosquito incident was a gag?

-_-

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:39 PM
DarkSaint85

The whole anime/manga is a gag, though.

How did he get so strong? By doing 100pushups, 100 situps, 10km of running etc.

So should we disregard THAT? ETC ETC. If we ignore sections of a gag manga 'because it's a gag', then that makes everything fall apart.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:43 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flawless logic. When you peddle in nonsense, you can't say "This makes no sense!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

So Thor can stand in one spot and tank punches from beings stronger than Colossus without budging.

Drax w/power gem.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:55 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote