KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » One-Punch Man vs Thor

One-Punch Man vs Thor
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

Average is such a stupid nonsense word that never gets clarified.

Do you calculate the energy needed for each feat then divide it by number of feats?

That's true average.

So the mosquito feat is so low that you may as well mark it as a zero for energy. Then calc up all his other feats and it will give an average.

Which will still be very high of course.

Now do the same for Thor. Thor's average will be higher.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:55 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Drax w/power gem.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Colossus is above that thumb up

All this time I thought Carver was Team Ares. How I was mistaken.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 02:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I still fail to see how anyone can get past the fact that OPM has yet to be harmed in any way. Barring BFR, what exactly can Thor do to win? The only argument I've seen this far is that Thor's damage output is arguably more than OPM has ever taken, but does anyone really believe that OPM couldn't take it, considering his schtick?

As for Thor... He has been shown to take hits fr lesser characters, has he not?

-_-

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 05:28 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

One Punched God

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 05:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

It's a no limits fallacy though.

Saitama just has not done a lot to say he can take Thor's best. Thor's best is, just like, billions of times more energy than saitama has been faced with. And that's being conservative.

I could definitely see him getting to the point where Thor would be a flea to him. But he has a lot of ground to cover. I hope he does get there though.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 05:33 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Saitama doesn't need to hit Thor to KO him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 05:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Don't get me wrong. Thor's durability has dropped so bad that Karnak is salivating at the opportunity, much like when that passing badger ko'd Thor so many years back but..

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 05:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Don't get me wrong. Thor's durability has dropped so bad that Karnak is salivating at the opportunity, much like when that passing badger ko'd Thor so many years back but..

Has Saitama ever failed?

Has Thor ever (truly) won?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 05:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like Stilt is confusing Saitama with Iron Fist.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:22 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Has Thor ever (truly) won?

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Best part is Thor cradling poor James like a wee little baby.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:22 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He took one hit to do what WWH was unable to do in three or four.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:24 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by cdtm
Sounds like Stilt is confusing Saitama with Iron Fist.

Iron Fist phucking sucks dude.

He has been around almost as long as spiderman and never has amounted to much.

Never had his own cartoon. Never had his own video game. No movies.

The best he could manage was a middling Netflix show where he doesn't even wear the damn costume and looks like a nerd. Jessica Jones, a lame character created in the 2000s who is best known for being Cafe's wife got her own Netflix show before him.

Even Antman has managed to get his own mcu movies. Lol.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:28 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by carver9
OPM treated the gravity of a black hole as if it wasnt even there. He didnt acknowledge it. It was like a cool breeze to him. Thor is good but Saitama is just too much. He takes Thor out in a single hit.
We have already gone over this

Saitama had the pressure or a Black Hole placed on him and he yawned and moved around as if it was not even there. His punching fts are insane as well and I feel confident no one here can match it.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
No he didn't

The entire fight. Same as how ONE made it just drawn better

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Funnily enough the issue it was from is called "are you stupid?"
You only post the anime IF the canon source material backs it up

He always does the same shit. He'll watch the cartoon and run with it knowing it's time filler. The web comic and the manga are the only things admissible on the board yet he's always reaching for cartoons exclusively

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:29 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Best part is Thor cradling poor James like a wee little baby.

Best part is he couldn't kill a hfless Logan, lol.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He took one hit to do what WWH was unable to do in three or four.

thumb up

Logan seemed to have stopped slashing Banner after 5 punches in a row.

Even Herc couldn't take so many hits.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:34 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol, thanks PG.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:43 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol, thanks PG.

You're welcome ..

https://youtu.be/NzNYKlhZhJU

Funny how PG shows up in every anime vs comic thread. I wonder what his objective is.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I've watched the anime.

Doesn't mean I can use Movie Thor or animated Thor in comics threads.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 06:53 PM
NemeBro

You're welcome ..

Funny how PG shows up in every anime vs comic thread. I wonder what his objective is.
Do you think posting the anime scene will refute PG's point that it is noncanon?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

You're welcome ..

No I don't. I just see your name there and know there will be some hilarity to follow cause you're handlers have you chained up in the basement watching anime all day like Sloth from the Goonies.

Your point is directly going against the rules of the forum but you are unable to argue any other way because you are completely ignorant to the canon material and most importantly you have a particular liking to anime as a medium so anything that you can get your dirty hands on to make it look better is the only option

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:06 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

You're welcome ..

Umm..did you not get his point dude?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:07 PM