KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The online radicalism of young white men and boys.

The online radicalism of young white men and boys.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if every 1 vote counted as 1 vote, republicans would have no hope of winning the executive branch. they need to have the system rigged in their favor. they need their special rules.

Super glad we don't live in a pure democracy because a pure democracy has many flaws.

I prefer a technocracy because, I'm sorry, but a 75 year old retired lawyer has no business making public policy on drugs. That should be a group of doctors determining that (researchers, psychologists, MDs, DMs, etc.).

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pure democracy led to brexit... terrible. That said when I look at your heads of state and I look at the queen. Damn I'm glad we believe in magical divine right by birth.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:34 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

This site more and more shows that white young men/boys are radicalized by the tight because they can't get laid.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 07:33 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Pure democracy led to brexit... terrible. That said when I look at your heads of state and I look at the queen. Damn I'm glad we believe in magical divine right by birth.

I have to agree with both points, here. The Queen has class and decorum that very few heads of state possess. She embodies what a modern monarch should be. Someone should give her a cane, have Trump go into a room with the queen. And she "educates" him on how to act like a proper lad. That's what Trump seems to be missing: his parents didn't discipline him enough.

Also...I don't think something like "Brexit" should have been in the hands of commoners. It should have been up to scientists, economists, legal experts, and perhaps medical professionals to determine the impact of staying or leaving the EU.

I studied economics in college and in my personal time and even I think I'm virtually an economic layman especially when it comes to something as big as the Brexit question. Why should the average British citizen get the opportunity to determine something like this? Hell, even some economists, by profession, might confess to a limited understanding of a Brexit impact.

I don't like the ignorant making decisions on things that requires a professional education with professional experience to understand to make an informed decision.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This site more and more shows that white young men/boys are radicalized by the tight because they can't get laid.

With the exception of Kurk, probably no one on this site comes even close to being radicalized by the right.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:01 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
With the exception of Kurk, probably no one on this site comes even close to being radicalized by the right.
I disagree but you know... opinions and criteria.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:06 PM
dadudemon

I disagree but you know... opinions and criteria.

I don't think any of them are going ton shooting sprees or assembling explosive devices. Not even Kurk. But Kurk could snap and radicalize at any moment so I don't rule him out.

In fact, I don't think anyone on this site is radicalized. Devil King could get very out of hand sometimes....back in the day. He would get super angry and passionate about liberal ideology. He could snap like Kurk, I think. But I think Devil King grew out of it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:20 PM
cdtm

A real incel with a gun would probably go something like this:

"200 shots fired. No one injured."

*Interview with survivor* "Yeah, he was 10 feet in front of me. Worst shot I've ever seen. I mean, thank god a stray didn't clip anyone, but he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn."

Either that, or they forget to put the safety off, or load a clip.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think any of them are going ton shooting sprees or assembling explosive devices. Not even Kurk. But Kurk could snap and radicalize at any moment so I don't rule him out.

In fact, I don't think anyone on this site is radicalized. Devil King could get very out of hand sometimes....back in the day. He would get super angry and passionate about liberal ideology. He could snap like Kurk, I think. But I think Devil King grew out of it.
Not all radicals have to be violent themselves, cowards like surt and Fly just propagate a narrative for young kid incels like kurk and DP/RR to snap.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Kurk really fell apart. Kid was whacked out and obsessed over the dumbest shit.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 01:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Kurk really fell apart. Kid was whacked out and obsessed over the dumbest shit.
Yes, he was Quan. No doubt, but I still wonder if it was all a trolling persona.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, he was Quan. No doubt, but I still wonder if it was all a trolling persona.
More than likely. When I called him out as a timid real life loser I set this kind of I will show you all doxing phase of his pathetic life.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 03:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

OH how the reality of the imaginationally challenged works sometimes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
OH how the reality of the imaginationally challenged works sometimes.
Shh.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 03:31 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
More than likely. When I called him out as a timid real life loser I set this kind of I will show you all doxing phase of his pathetic life.
Pretty much mate

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 08:46 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://psmag.com/social-justice/the-kids-are-alt-right

https://www.vox.com/science-and-hea...unite-the-right

https://itsgoingdown.org/rich-kids-...ont-end-either/

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...itics-breitbart

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-ways-...ple-into-nazis/

https://newrepublic.com/article/145...now-white-women

It's a serious worry. I suspect in many developed countries this radicalisation will soon be looked for in schools just like Islamic radicalisation is. These horrible rightists are in our Children's bedrooms through their computers.
Interesting.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 11:47 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :yeslaughing Happy Dance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums...11#post17369273

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2021 07:19 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote