KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The online radicalism of young white men and boys.

The online radicalism of young white men and boys.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, it's discussing the right. We have plenty of threads discussing leftists.

So why not break the cycle of bias and discuss both sides fairly?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:08 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

stop discussing this topic because my fee-fees, and whatabout antifa...and oh yeah, hillary

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
So why not break the cycle of bias and discuss both sides fairly?
Because We have an Anifa thread already where radicalisation of the left was "discussed" by "some people". This has a specific focus which you don't see, to want to discuss. That's fine... You guys will attempt to equalise. It's expected, as Bash stated.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
stop discussing this topic because my fee-fees, and whatabout antifa...and oh yeah, hillary
Exactly this! smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because We have an Anifa thread already where radicalisation of the left was "discussed" by "some people". This has a specific focus which you don't see, to want to discuss. That's fine... You guys will attempt to equalise. It's expected, as Bash stated.

We already have a thread specifically about the far-left trying to radicalize kids? I must have missed it. can you please link me to the thread?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:16 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. Pooty and Bashy can't handle it when their hypocrisy is pointed out.

Lefties can be such Cry Babies.

But Oh so Fun to watch those Salty Lefty Tears Flow!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

We already have a thread specifically about the far-left trying to radicalize kids? I must have missed it. can you please link me to the thread?
It's been covered in most of the Antifa threads... But you know that, why does this thread scare you? You and Fly seem close allies at the moment... Interesting.

If you need a thread to discuss the left, why not bump one or open it.

We have tonnes of SJW "triggered" stuff etc from you people.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:26 PM
Silent Master

Your condemnation falls rather short when the obvious bias inherent in this thread is taken into account, if you were actually worried about the radicalization of young men and kids, you'd be talking about all radicalization and not just what one side is doing.

So why are you afraid to talk about all radicalization?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:31 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Here's the thing, when it's coming from sources that would view people like Sargon of Akkad and Jordan Peterson and myself as radicals, I just don't trust their definition of what a radical actually is.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:33 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your condemnation falls rather short when the obvious bias inherent in this thread is taken into account, if you were actually worried about the radicalization of young men and kids, you'd be talking about all radicalization and not just what one side is doing.

So why are you afraid to talk about all radicalization?
roll eyes (sarcastic) Well, I set the criteria because I don't want what about Antifa and Red Pill, Fake news drivel. You seem intent on it. I think it's obvious why?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:34 PM
Silent Master

Right, you set the criteria, hence my question of why do you only care about the radicalization done by one side?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Here's the thing, when it's coming from sources that would view people like Sargon of Akkad and Jordan Peterson and myself as radicals, I just don't trust their definition of what a radical actually is.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh Dear! DMB, you are more lost than I thought...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:36 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, you set the criteria, hence my question of why do you only care about the radicalization done by one side?
Because, that is the side we are discussing you have a million threads where "you people" go off on femisit ideas, Women, leftists and SJW etc, let's leave "you people's" whataboutery out of this. Although "you people" are determined to do it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:38 PM
Silent Master

That doesn't really answer my question. The question is why do you only care about the radicalization done by one side?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesn't really answer my question. The question is why do you only care about the radicalization done by one side?

It does and has about four times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's his way of trying to incorrectly imply one side does it more.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
It's his way of trying to incorrectly imply one side does it more.
roll eyes (sarcastic) I have given my reasons, let the whataboutery and far-right apolgy commence. smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:44 PM
Silent Master

Not really, but I should have known that you wouldn't give me an honest answer. Enjoy your troll thread.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) I have given my reasons, let the whataboutery and far-right apolgy commence. smile

Whataboutery is just an excuse people tend to use when hypocrisy is pointed out. It's not a valid defense anymore. Moving on.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, but I should have known that you wouldn't give me an honest answer. Enjoy your troll thread.

Since he cites places like Vox I wonder how he feels about left leaning sites like Salon running "I'm a pedophile, but not a monster" articles.

Of course they deleted it to rag on Milo Yiannopoulos.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2018 08:48 PM