KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftist's have no real power

Leftist's have no real power
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually if the person was pathetic enough to wait 36 years before opening her mouth? Nah, you can't find out she was lying with an investigation. That's why her going under oath was irrelevant and didn't add any credibility to her statements, unless he openly admits to lying there would be no way to prove she is. At least no way to prove it to the point she could face consequences.
So you do not address anything he says and respond with a nuh uh showing you are not reasonable whatsoever. Proved his point.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell if I waited 36 f*cking years to report my house being broken into I deserve to be questioned.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hell if I waited 36 f*cking years to report my house being broken into I deserve to be questioned.
So no emosthy fir a person wrestling with this and all the negativity she would receive when she did come forward. This is why you are an idiotic loser.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, Ford is a liar and it was a mistake for Democrats to demand an investigation. I love how it backfired in their faces. Then they were stupid enough to also embrace the gang rape claims.

I love how they are now saying that because of that they will investigate the FBI if they win big in mid terms. That shit is hilarious.. I seem to recall them whining over Trump questioning them. But ahh they will have the best excuses to why it's wrong for Trump but totally okay for them.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

More of the same nonsense. You are not even coherent anymore just ranting.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder what excuses the NPC's here would use if they ever do investigate the FBI. No doubt they'd be great.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:13 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean my standard on this is pretty clear, presumption of innocence both ways. I’m not gonna treat Ford with the contempt I would a liar, but I’m also not gonna pretend there’s any convincing evidence that Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:16 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean my standard on this is pretty clear, presumption of innocence both ways. I’m not gonna treat Ford with the contempt I would a liar, but I’m also not gonna pretend there’s any convincing evidence that Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist.

B...but he drank in high school!

He also had the audacity to get angry over being labeled a gang rapist! Yes yes it's true that if he sat there stone faced the left would just say he's behaving that way cuz he's guilty, but still...who the f*ck gets mad over being falsely accused of rape? What kind of sick human being doesn't just shrug that off?

And then on his first day democrats on the supreme court were laughing and joking with him. Wtf? Rape enablers.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:23 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

B...but he drank in high school!

He also had the audacity to get angry over being labeled a gang rapist! Yes yes it's true that if he sat there stone faced the left would just say he's behaving that way cuz he's guilty, but still...who the f*ck gets mad over being falsely accused of rape? What kind of sick human being doesn't just shrug that off?

And then on his first day democrats on the supreme court were laughing and joking with him. Wtf? Rape enablers.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm fully willing to treat the democrats and media with contempt over this.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:24 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

^ Correct, in that specific case there wasn't enough evidence at all. But some people didn't want to wait for evidence of anything before going over every thing she said.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:24 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Believing a claim isn't the same thing as #convictallmenwhoareaccused. Seems like some people don't know this and need to be reassured.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:27 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

No I'm not going to believe someone who makes a serious allegation against someone else just because they made the claim.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
^ Correct, in that specific case there wasn't enough evidence at all. But some people didn't want to wait for evidence of anything before going over every thing she said.

And we also had people believing her story 100% before she testified at all. It goes both ways and YES we did have stupid shit like "believe women" which in other words is saying "don't believe men". To which yeah anyone espousing that type of shit is a piece of slime.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No I'm not going to believe someone who makes a serious allegation against someone else just because they made the claim.

Hell they tried to shame anyone who would dare question her. Democrats whined and said Republicans made up their mind before the investigation took place...ignoring that a bunch of democrats did too. They flat out said they believed her lol.

It reminds me of the fact some of the Dems whining they didn't get all the records on Kavanaugh were the same people who announced they'd oppose him the very same day Trump first announced him.

"I demand you provide records for the man I'm not going to vote for anyways!".

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:36 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

YES we did have stupid shit like "believe women" which in other words is saying "don't believe men".

See, I believe that this is what idiots are meant to believe. Nothing against you personally Surt, it just seems like a term made to enrage and alarm certain types.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:42 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Not what I said. Regardless, you wouldn't treat them like a liar either.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, I believe that this is what idiots are meant to believe. Nothing against you personally Surt, it just seems like a term made to enrage and alarm certain types.

The idiots are the ones going "believe women".

A person is indeed retarded if they feel the idiots are the ones accurately pointing out how problematic the "believe women" thing is.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:44 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

But it has people talking and addressing the issue, that's also the point.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But it has people talking and addressing the issue, that's also the point.

So they act like idiots in order to get people to address the point that we should in fact *not* blindly believe women? Okie dokie, so it's black propaganda.

Cuz if they truly feel we should "believe women" then getting people to discuss how problematic that is...isn't their goal.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This video is also interesting. If you go by the stats shown it seems this whole #MeToo shit has backfired. People seem more suspicious of accusers. I'm guessing what the Dems did to Kavanaugh played a role:

"Me Too" Has BACKFIRED, American Opinion is WORSE

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:53 PM