KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftist's have no real power

Leftist's have no real power
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
oh dear, another of surt's potential e-buddies turns out to be racist trash. what a shame! laughing out loud

I believe this is why you things are called NPCs.

Wouldn't it be funny if your ancestry was European and mine Indian?

Of course you can't think and won't think, thus you are a Lefty, it is safe and fashionable and institutionally supported.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:53 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

For me, the #believe thing is about not treating every person, male or female, who makes an accusation of sexual assault like they might be lying, let an investigation happen and if things start looking a bit far-fetched then by all means drag the accuser and their life over the coals but don't do it the instant somebody makes a claim. I am curious to know Surt, what if your sister or mother confided in you that they were a victim of an attack, how would you respond? What would be running through your mind? What questions would you ask them?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 03:54 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
For me, the #believe thing is about not treating every person, male or female, who makes an accusation of sexual assault like they might be lying, let an investigation happen and if things start looking a bit far-fetched then by all means drag the accuser and their life over the coals but don't do it the instant somebody makes a claim. I am curious to know Surt, what if your sister or mother confided in you that they were a victim of an attack, how would you respond? What would be running through your mind? What questions would you ask them?

The problem is it seems like democrats essentially expect us to just take these claims and believe them. I think this because after she named witnesses and nobody corroborated her claims...the tactics shifted and suddenly they were talking about how there is rarely corroborating evidence to prove a rape existed, etc. To which I say...so, what then?

I'll answer your question about my mother, but I don't feel like this will shed any real light on anything. People don't think rationally when it comes to family. I've also known my mother for decades and have had many a conversation with her...which gives me more incite into her and if she is lying than it would a random person.

If she came and told me she was attacked first I'd ask if she was okay and if she needed to go to the hospital. Then I'd ask her to tell me her story and then I'd tell her to report it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 04:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by cdtm
The two could be true, though.

SJW's, I consider mostly kids and wanna be revolutionaries with nothing better to do. They're good for baiting on clicks, view, and such.

I don't really think they have power, per say. I think their outrage is used as an excuse, perhaps, but if Rosanne offends someone with her drugged up racist trash tweet, they're not firing her because of what the public thinks. They're doing it because some very wealthy/powerful people are among those she offended (Major affiliates, investors, heavy hitters in television, whatever..)

If SJWs are truly powerless, then why are conservatives constantly triggering themselves over every outrageous thing one of them says or does?

Because the conservative political machine runs on outrage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 04:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by janus77
I believe this is why you things are called NPCs.
this is rich coming from a ziggy clone. sad

quote:
Wouldn't it be funny if your ancestry was European and mine Indian?

Of course you can't think and won't think, thus you are a Lefty, it is safe and fashionable and institutionally supported.
I am mixed race but nice try.

Now tell me more about how being a POC means you can't be racist. sick

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:00 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

According to White College Professors only White People are Racist.

That is Science.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:03 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That response pretty much says it all... I wonder if Beny is much a "POC" as Lis Warren is?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah that's basically how these nutjobs operate. You disagree with their narrative and you're white, "OH YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY RACIST AND TRYING TO PRESERVE YOUR SUPREMACY" or "OH YOU'RE WHITE AND YOU CAN'T SPEAK ON THIS"

And then you get someone whose not white saying the same thing... "WELL YOU'VE JUST INTERNALIZED YOUR OPPRESSION AND BECOME A TOOL OF THE WHITE MAN"

It's so ****ing stupid.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:19 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I wonder who DMB is referring to, can't be me as I have never said either of those things. no

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:26 PM
Flyattractor

I dunno. You have posted a lot of stuff over the years. You probably have lost track of all the STUFF you have said.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:28 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

No flyboy, unlike u my basic mental faculties such as memory recall are still functioning

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:29 PM
Flyattractor

That sounds like a Mean Statement.....if I was in Briton I could call 999 on you....oh wait... You are a Gay POC....Never mind.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:31 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If SJWs are truly powerless, then why are conservatives constantly triggering themselves over every outrageous thing one of them says or does?

Because the conservative political machine runs on outrage.

Oh. absolutely! Mainstream conservative media turned profiting off "outrage culture" into an art form.

The liberal and conservative media machine practically feeds into each other. So perfectly, if I was a tin hat foil wearing conspiracy nutjob (Yo), I'd ask if they're in on it togeher, profiting off trivial issues while the big issues like federal and corporate corruption are ignored..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 19th, 2018 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

"Mainstream Conservative Media"

Lol!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah that's basically how these nutjobs operate. You disagree with their narrative and you're white, "OH YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY RACIST AND TRYING TO PRESERVE YOUR SUPREMACY" or "OH YOU'RE WHITE AND YOU CAN'T SPEAK ON THIS"

And then you get someone whose not white saying the same thing... "WELL YOU'VE JUST INTERNALIZED YOUR OPPRESSION AND BECOME A TOOL OF THE WHITE MAN"

It's so ****ing stupid.

Are you really going to defend Ziggy-on-light-mode or a Ziggy clone shat right out of incel haven and breeding ground Chateau Heartiste? I'm guessing the former still, but who knows, so many alt accounts here.

The fool said racist's racism isn't really their own fault, it's reactionary and the fault of "der Left!". ie "They made me racist!"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 19th, 2018 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Haven't really been paying attention to the whole conversation. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:53 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Haven't really been paying attention to the whole conversation. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep.

Go to bed!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Robtard
Go to bed!

Can't rn, need to finish a statistics assginment, eat lunch, and spend 30 minutes driving back to my house.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 06:56 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Surtur
The problem is it seems like democrats essentially expect us to just take these claims and believe them. I think this because after she named witnesses and nobody corroborated her claims...the tactics shifted and suddenly they were talking about how there is rarely corroborating evidence to prove a rape existed, etc. To which I say...so, what then?

I don't take the 'believe' part too literally, I'd drum that up to sensationalism from the media/press, I do believe it is, in essence, as I said, the overall idea should be that we don't instantly dismiss people who have made an accusation of this type, you can't uncover discrepancies and holes in their story if you don't look into the voracity of their claims in the first place generally speaking.

I often wonder how cases of so called 'historic sexual abuse', priests and the like, gain any convictions whatsoever, when a rape that happened yesterday can be very hard to prove under the right circumstances. Yet you hear of a handful of these convictions every year. Is the criteria somehow different? For an investigation certainly but I don't see how the burden of proof would change for a case that may date back decades.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 07:00 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote