KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How Do You Rate Snoke?

How Do You Rate Snoke?
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

In all seriousness, Snoke is probably a Dooku level Force user, with zero lightsaber capabilities.

Last edited by Trocity on Oct 19th, 2018 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2018 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He is crippled. He needs a cane to walk without the force. Sure he is great when he uses the force but not without it. If you read my posts you would already know my position. I will not argue Snoke will use a saber despite my belief with the force he could because there is no evidence at this point in time.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:21 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope just old.

If he was crippled he wouldn’t be able to jump around etc.

The official canon you prize so much highly suggests he can’t fight with a saber and needs his guards.

I agree with you most force users would be fodder to him, but that’s the same with most high level users like Snoke, Sidious, etc

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:24 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is crippled. He needs a cane to walk without the force. Sure he is great when he uses the force but not without it. If you read my posts you would already know my position. I will not argue Snoke will use a saber despite my belief with the force he could because there is no evidence at this point in time.
It is true that we don’t have the evidence of Snoke not having a lightsaber, but still, more than likely he doesn’t.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:25 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Nope just old.

If he was crippled he wouldn’t be able to jump around etc.

The official canon you prize so much highly suggests he can’t fight with a saber and needs his guards.

I agree with you most force users would be fodder to him, but that’s the same with most high level users like Snoke, Sidious, etc
He cannot jump around without the force. Are you following? Snoke is old too.

When does it say he cannot fight with a lightsaber? He uses guards because he is smart and very powerful.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:31 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
It is true that we don’t have the evidence of Snoke not having a lightsaber, but still, more than likely he doesn’t.
Iyo not mine. I gave my reasoning quit with the nuh uh responses.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:31 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I gave you my opinion, don’t get so hurt about them will ya.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:33 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I gave you my opinion, don’t get so hurt about them will ya.
K.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:34 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s not an opinion, it’s in the canon smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:47 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It’s not an opinion, it’s in the canon smile
You said they stated he cannot use a lightsaber so prove it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 12:49 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He needs guards to fight, so how can he battle with a saber?

Explain

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 01:28 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He needs guards to fight, so how can he battle with a saber?

Explain
You made the claim he cannot use a light saber so unless you have evidence to support said claim you concede.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 01:51 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Trocity
In all seriousness, Snoke is probably a Dooku level Force user, with zero lightsaber capabilities.
That's giving Snoke credit.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 01:54 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Vader needs his suit to live, lol. I gave my opinion so just accept it. It will not change but I will not argue Snoke uses a saber in a versus until I see evidence. I am extremely consistent.

No Dummy, Vader doesnt need Mehanical limbs to live.

You think ROTS Anakin has a mechanical arm to live laughing out loud

It was to fight you brain dead turd.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:27 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Above Vader, below Dooku.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:35 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Above Vader, below Dooku.
You place Dooku above Vader?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:36 AM
Darth Thor

Quit making desperate excuses for Snoke.

He has Zero Saber and physical feats, and canon has explained to us why.

Quit trying to enforce your own head canon. Yours is fanfic.

Yoda is old, not crippled. Vader was crippled and compensated with mechanical limbs. This isnt difficult to understand, so stop being butthurt and accept facts.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 06:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
No Dummy, Vader doesnt need Mehanical limbs to live.

You think ROTS Anakin has a mechanical arm to live laughing out loud

It was to fight you brain dead turd.
Without the suit he dies. Not the limbs but the entire suit. It was to survive and maintain life function. We see plenty of weak Star Wars bodies users not try to protect their old bodies in suits like Yoda. Try to grasp my point not what you think my point is.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 01:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Quit making desperate excuses for Snoke.

He has Zero Saber and physical feats, and canon has explained to us why.

Quit trying to enforce your own head canon. Yours is fanfic.

Yoda is old, not crippled. Vader was crippled and compensated with mechanical limbs. This isnt difficult to understand, so stop being butthurt and accept facts.
Why would he use a saber when he did not need to? Did Sidious use a saber in rotj? No, because for what he intended his powers were fine until Vader turned on him but he never saw that coming.

I explained my reading and gave a Star Wars example to show you I am using critical thinking.

Yoda walks worse than Snoke did in TLJ. Yoda needed a cane Vader needed a suit to survive let alone fight. Vader was worse but both are crippled. My opinion remains the same your inability to deal with it continues.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 02:00 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Without the suit he dies. Not the limbs but the entire suit. It was to survive and maintain life function. We see plenty of weak Star Wars bodies users not try to protect their old bodies in suits like Yoda. Try to grasp my point not what you think my point is.

Still not the same. See I’ll explain it to you as you’re slow.

Yoda uses the force to compensate for his old age allowing him to fight.

Vader has his suit which compensates for his loss of limbs and burns allowing him to fight, walk, etc.

Snoke is old, injured, crippled. He has his guards to compensate him

Ok?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2018 03:45 PM