KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » KMC's TOP 10 - REACTIVATION - #2

KMC's TOP 10 - REACTIVATION - #2
Started by: gold slorg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC's TOP 10 - REACTIVATION - #2

KMC 2018 RANKING
1. Onimi - link

Premise from round 1:
Everyone is familiar with Ant's semi-tournament we held many months ago that turned out dead in the end because Ant didn't want to do Revan/Vader placement before the end of the debate. While I understand the sentiment, I think it's the time to give this thing a new run either way, especially since Az vs. Ant in the CV takes so long, people could really make up their minds based on what we saw there.

THE RULES
• Legends only. Canon material doesn't count at all.
• We rate the candidates as in character.
• No entity-like characters are ranked - I list them in the end. Characters like post-pool Taalon are allowed, as well as Dathomir Talzin.
• No collectives are ranked - Dread Masters and similar are out.
• This is about actual, direct combat and the overall prowess. Not the best swordsman, not the best Force user, just the one that can beat the others. No matter how - sabers, hand to hand or the Force.

VOTING PROCESS
• Everybody writes his choice in a post. We start from #1, then #2, etc. There are 7 days to vote.
• After the votes are summarized, I shall post the vote-count, and allow people 2 days to change their opinion, sort of round 2 (so if you have both UnuThul and Nyax as > Yoda, but Yoda got 10 votes, Unu 8, and Nyax 4, you can change the vote to UnuThul to reflect this).
• The idea is to get top 10. If there will be will to continue the ranking after that, why not, but so far, let's stick to top 10.
• No polls because of socks.

Banned characters: The Ones, Abeloth, Bedlam Spirits, Force Demons, Force Priestesses, Terror from Beyond, World Razer, Zakuul Gods, Zonama Sekot, Yuuzhan'tar and other "entity-like" if I didn't list them here.

Round 2!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:09 AM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Darth Bane

"On the edge of sanity"

Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

My vote for now will be for Luke Skywalker.

Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

luke

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Yeah, Luke.

Edit: Good to see you back, skybro

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:12 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Darth Bane
I would be intrigued to hear an argument in favour of Darth Bane. He has perhaps the greatest combat speed feat in all of Star Wars.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:15 AM
Click here to Send BestDebaterEver a Private Message Find more posts by BestDebaterEver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
I would be intrigued to hear an argument in favour of Darth Bane. He has perhaps the greatest combat speed feat in all of Star Wars.
Which is?

Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

I'll vote for Luke too, but I thought about Sidious for moment.

Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Which is?
You must read more before taking part in these debates. I am not here to educate you.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:25 AM
Click here to Send BestDebaterEver a Private Message Find more posts by BestDebaterEver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

You must read more before taking part in these debates. I am not here to educate you.
Ignoring the question?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:25 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

If you must know, Darth Bane sheltered himself from every single droplet of rain sent his way by a rainstorm for several minutes, using not an umbrella, but rather his own lightsaber.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:30 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

If you must know, Darth Bane sheltered himself from every single droplet of rain sent his way by a rainstorm for several minutes, using not an umbrella, but rather his own lightsaber.
Yes, and he would return from the rain dry, I do indeed know of this feat.

But I do not think it was simply several minutes, rather an hour or two.

I bet Tulak Hord was a faster duelist though.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:35 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I guess if Sidious got the #1 spot, Luke gets my vote for #2.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

Yes, and he would return from the rain dry, I do indeed know of this feat.

But I do not think it was simply several minutes, rather an hour or two.

I bet Tulak Hord was a faster duelist though.
You would do well to back up this assertion with a citation of evidence. If you can convince me Tulak Hord is deserving of the #2 spot, I will submit to your greater authority on this matter.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:47 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

You would do well to back up this assertion with a citation of evidence. If you can convince me Tulak Hord is deserving of the #2 spot, I will submit to your greater authority on this matter.
What?

I am not voting Tulak Hord as two, I was just sayin that he most likely is faster than Bane.

Do you believe that Darth Bane can defeat Tulak Hord?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 01:50 AM
BestDebaterEver
Head of Debate Club

What?

I am not voting Tulak Hord as two, I was just sayin that he most likely is faster than Bane.

Do you believe that Darth Bane can defeat Tulak Hord?
I don't believe Hord has demonstrated the necessary reaction time to deal with Bane's speed; he likely dies in under a second.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:03 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I’ll PM you then, this is not the place to have a discussion on Hord vs. Bans.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:09 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Trocity
I guess if Sidious got the #1 spot, Luke gets my vote for #2.

He didn’t tho.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:19 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Lucus Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:24 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
He didn't tho.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 02:26 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote