KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » If God was actually real, would he have any right to...

If God was actually real, would he have any right to...
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I wouldn't say so, if God was evil, than why did He send his only son, who He loved, to an extremely painful death on the cross to give us the chance to go to Heaven?

Sacrificing the life of someone else. How noble.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 09:13 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Yes, the life of His one and only son, who in which He loved.

Try to read what I post.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 09:18 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

yeah that will never happen.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 06:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Sacrificing the life of someone else. How noble.

Depends on if you're trinitarian or unitarian

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 06:16 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

John 15:13

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 06:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Yes, the life of His one and only son, who in which He loved.

Try to read what I post.

Try to do what you posted, and end up in jail.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 05:43 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Try to do what you posted, and end up in jail.
Yeah, but it isn’t me doing it.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 06:00 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Adam is to selfish to under stand even the CONCEPT of Sacrifice.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 07:34 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Being an athiest will indeed lend you a spot in hell, you must believe, you don't just get in heaven for being a good person.

So now you made up your own scriptures? So popeish from you.

Jesus literally says you can spout any nonsense about him or the father and that such attitude will never doom you. Directly from the source. You'd think any literal read of the scripture would catch on that one confused

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 08:29 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Was that before or after the 3rd commandment?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 08:34 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Was that before or after the 3rd commandment?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but the scripture I'm referring to is Mathew 12:31-32.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 08:43 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Bentley
So now you made up your own scriptures? So popeish from you.

Jesus literally says you can spout any nonsense about him or the father and that such attitude will never doom you. Directly from the source. You'd think any literal read of the scripture would catch on that one confused

Seems that isn't understood by him, just as the concept of Trinitarianism isn't understood by Adam who accuses God of selfish child abuse from an ivory tower without recognizing it fundamentally as an act of self-sacrifice.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 08:44 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Where it says you can say what you want about man but doing that against the Spirit can REALLY get you into serious trouble?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 08:50 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Where it says you can say what you want about man but doing that against the Spirit can REALLY get you into serious trouble?

It says you can insult Jesus (the Son of Man) and talk blasphemy (dissing the Father). Insulting people in general is not addressed directly in the quote (unless it becomes a straight attack to the Spirit).

But it's the one that warns about not attacking the Spirit, yeah.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 08:55 AM
Flyattractor

Yeah. Jesus was full that that Forgiving Stuff. It does talk about dissing man. It also says you can be Forgiven for doing that.

Like I said. Jesus and all that Forgiven!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 08:59 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't say so, if God was evil, than why did He send his only son, who He loved, to an extremely painful death on the cross to give us the chance to go to Heaven?

Wait, the question is essentially "Why did god force his kid to be tortured and murdered for no reason if he's evil?" lol.

Remember when he killed those babies? Good times. Not for the babies though.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 02:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that is how God acts when he's good just imagine if he was evil? Hell he might do shit like murder everyone except a few people and some animals. That would be heart breaking. There HAD to be more than two puppies on earth.

God killed puppies. This is the deity you worship. Guarantee you puppies died. Guaranteed. Remember that next time you tell Jesus you love him.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 03:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Consequences man. Gotta Pay them Consequences!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 06:35 PM
Lumine
{Lumine}

Originally posted by Surtur
Wait, the question is essentially "Why did god force his kid to be tortured and murdered for no reason if he's evil?" lol.

Remember when he killed those babies? Good times. Not for the babies though.
God was Jesus in the flesh.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 10:26 PM
Lumine is currently offline Click here to Send Lumine a Private Message Find more posts by Lumine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lumine
{Lumine}

Originally posted by Surtur
Well like I said, that is quite evil.
Please explain how God is evil.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 10:30 PM
Lumine is currently offline Click here to Send Lumine a Private Message Find more posts by Lumine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote