KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Tenebrae's Ziost Sun Feat

Tenebrae's Ziost Sun Feat
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Libtard Sheevites owned epic style. gg

???

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 02:37 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valpoorion

Hiding agendas? At this point they're so desperate they don't even care anymore. It's just trying to knock Sheev out of his pedestal and failing miserably.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 02:48 PM
Find more posts by Valpoorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I'm aware. Simply noting that it's a bad look.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 02:56 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
???

I was mocking the fact that every time a new Valkorion thread comes out AP thinks it's some huge bombshell that'll change everyone's minds.

Sheevites will never switch sides and it doesn't matter what he comes up with, frankly.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 02:59 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I was mocking the fact that every time a new Valkorion thread comes out AP thinks it's some huge bombshell that'll change everyone's minds.

Sheevites will never switch sides and it doesn't matter what he comes up with, frankly.

If he came up with anything halfway decent he might have a case.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:01 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Valpoorion
Hiding agendas? At this point they're so desperate they don't even care anymore. It's just trying to knock Sheev out of his pedestal and failing miserably.

You're cute. I mean, repulsive in every sense of the word. But cute. I don't know what your definition of the word 'failing' is, this is far from it. The feat, or at least this part of it, couldn't be more evident without handholding those such as you through it.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:03 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
If he came up with anything halfway decent he might have a case.

He has though... as have others.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:04 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

That's a whole pile of inaccuracy you've gone n flexed that brain for. Assronger and his even less intelligent troglodytes aren't of any concern to me. You kill cancer, after all.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited by AncientPower on Oct 24th, 2018 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:06 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're making these threads for... entertainment? Or do you think you can win them over with 'muh facts and logic'?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:07 PM
Valpoorion

Making extensive 'arguments' for Valpoorion only for him to be placed below baseline Mace Windu by the majority of the forum would fall under the category of failure, yes. At least in my eyes.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:16 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I'm more interested in spreading the word on the many feats of this era that otherwise go unnoticed. The irony is, the Sheevites think that I actually have interest in taking down ol' shrimp face. Whereas, in reality, stoking their paranoia at seeing him threatened somehow, thus fueling their habitual need to shove him down everyone's throat. That's more accurate.

I mean they're not even that good at their job. Tempest handing over the Sheev torch to Ass, was a bit like Paul Heyman going from Brock Lesnar to Curtis Axel. He's a failure. Hence why supposedly retired Temp keeps needing to come back. It's also why Ass speaks a big game here but runs off to CV to recruit more kids who decided to get into Star Wars debates after watching a few Stupendous Wave videos. He can't hack it himself.

Last edited by AncientPower on Oct 24th, 2018 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:16 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Making extensive 'arguments' for Valpoorion only for him to be placed below baseline Mace Windu by the majority of the forum would fall under the category of failure, yes. At least in my eyes.

Your definition of Sheevites as the majority of the forum is a failure. Given 90% of you all are irrelevant fodder.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:18 PM
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

hah

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love that more of Az's shit-tier minions are coming to KMC. They're going to drive their master's 'movement' into the ground with their stupidity.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:19 PM
Valpoorion

Originally posted by AncientPower
Your definition of Sheevites as the majority of the forum is a failure. Given 90% of you all are irrelevant fodder.

Sheevites? Oh, you mean the irrelevant fodder that constantly tears you to pieces?

The good thing about hitting rock bottom, AP, is that you can't stoop any lower.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:21 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I mean I've decided to finally begin unironically debating now, so that's something. Skillz has been slacking off.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:21 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Sheevites? Oh, you mean the irrelevant fodder that constantly tears you to pieces?

The good thing about hitting rock bottom, AP, is that you can't stoop any lower.

I'd love to see you link me to any thread on either KMC or CV where that's even remotely true.

Ellimist is worth 50 of you and last I checked he's backed down twice now.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:23 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

He has though... as have others.

Beg to differ.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:23 PM
Valpoorion

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t656357.html
At your service, sir- or is it madam?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:25 PM
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote