KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN

Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealistRacism
I'm sorry but why do we care if someone like Soros or Clinton gets their just deserts? It's not like these packages contain anything anyway.

I don't wish them any harm. I wish the Clintons would step back and just retire. And whatever the hell George Soros gets up to...I'd prefer he just retire as well the dude is super old. Just bang hookers and do coke until you die, that is what a normal person would do if they were rich and old.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 05:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, as to the topic, it's good they got to these things in time. Rob you might not have heard that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is involved, or at least one of her offices.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't wish them any harm. I wish the Clintons would step back and just retire. And whatever the hell George Soros gets up to...I'd prefer he just retire as well the dude is super old. Just bang hookers and do coke until you die, that is what a normal person would do if they were rich and old.
IOW: It's the victims fault, because they just won't step back/retire.

Good lord.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: It's the victims fault, because they just won't step back/retire.

Good lord.

So you're trolling now, okay. I did not say anything like what you just described lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Anyways, as to the topic, it's good they got to these things in time. Rob you might not have heard that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is involved, or at least one of her offices.

So yet another potential act of terrorism from these people. Lovely.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So yet another potential act of terrorism from these people. Lovely.

The return address goes back to one of her offices. But it doesn't mean it is her.

Return Address Found On Suspicious Packages Belongs To Well-Known Democrat

This is getting weird.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you're trolling now, okay. I did not say anything like what you just described lol.

You explicitly implied it, that this is their fault for not "stepping back" and "retiring", that by not doing so they called this onto themselves. Go read your post.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Small correction: a package was meant for Eric Holder but it was found in DWS office. So she wasn't the target.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:05 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob, why not wait until evidence came out as to whether these packages contained anything lethal? Pretty poor work here.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:05 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You explicitly implied it, that this is their fault for not "stepping back" and "retiring", that by not doing so they called this onto themselves. Go read your post.

Lol I did nothing of the sort. I said I wish them no harm. Then I said I wish they would retire. So what? That doesn't mean I blame them.

I want you to pinky swear one thing: you will not use your army of strawmen for evil.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The return address goes back to one of her offices. But it doesn't mean it is her.

Return Address Found On Suspicious Packages Belongs To Well-Known Democrat

This is getting weird.

Faking a return address is probably not hard.

I wonder what type/group of people would lazily want to make Wasserman Schultz look guilty...

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol I did nothing of the sort. I said I wish them no harm. Then I said I wish they would retire. So what? That doesn't mean I blame them.

I want you to pinky swear one thing: you will not use your army of strawmen for evil.

You absolutely did imply it, it's clear; here's your post:

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You absolutely did imply it, it's clear; here's your post:

Saying I wish they would retire doesn't mean I am blaming them lol. This trolling is getting old.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Saying I wish they would retire doesn't mean I am blaming them lol. This trolling is getting old.

Saying you wish no harm on people but blaming them for the harm that happened are not exclusive; it can be both. Your antics are known.

edit: This isn't the first time you've wanted harm to happen to Clinton. Can't say so in regards to Obama though; if you did, I missed it.

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 24th, 2018 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saying you wish no harm on people but blaming them for the harm that happened are not exclusive; it can be both. Your antics are known.

edit: This isn't the first time you've wanted harm to happen to Clinton. Can't say so in regards to Obama though; if you did, I missed it.

Lol you're failing. Troll better.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The expected safety response. Get out of my thread. Thanks.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:15 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah Surt was just saying he didn't wish violence on them, even if he thinks they're pieces of shit that should retire.

Not a hard thing to understand.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:16 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The expected safety response. Get out of my thread. Thanks.

Lol, you're just a troll. And you can't even do it well. And if for some reason you aren't trolling you have legit mental issues so seek help.

I think maybe I'll post some more funny Antifa videos in here. After all..you decided to troll and lie about another poster, so why not?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah Surt was just saying he didn't wish violence on them, even if he thinks they're pieces of shit that should retire.

Not a hard thing to understand.

Bingo, he acts like he wants this to be a serious thread, but just acts like a troll.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:20 PM