KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN

Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah Surt was just saying he didn't wish violence on them, even if he thinks they're pieces of shit that should retire.

Not a hard thing to understand.

Wrong. But I'm done with his derailing so agree to disagree on this one. No worries.

I'm still waiting for Trump to denounce this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A smiley isn't gonna get you out of this. Do better next time.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Waiting for Trump to denounce something that has nothing to do with him.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:22 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Wrong. But I'm done with his derailing so agree to disagree on this one. No worries.

I'm still waiting for Trump to denounce this.

It's hilarious that you keep insisting I was blaming them lol. Do you have psychological issues? Is it trolling? I can't even tell anymore.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

From CNN, 13 minutes ago:

quote:
In a mid-day press conference in front of New York's Time Warner Center, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that his office was sent a "device."

An NYPD official now says the suspicious package in question has since been deemed safe.

The source describes it as an informational package that contained literature.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's hilarious that you keep insisting I was blaming them lol. Do you have psychological issues? Is it trolling? I can't even tell anymore.

While I realize you're probably acting like a turd in here as some sort of retaliation because your special friend XYZ got banned yet again for being his creepy self, I had nothing to do with. I did not report him or suggest his banning.

Now kindly phuck out my thread. Thanks in advance. thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
From CNN, 13 minutes ago:

False scare. Considering the others devices, I can see why Cuomo was shitting his pants.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:28 PM
Silent Master

According to the link the OP posted, Trump already retweeted and agreed with Pence who said

quote:
We condemn the attempted attacks against fmr Pres Obama, the Clintons, @CNN & others. These cowardly actions are despicable & have no place in this Country. Grateful for swift response of @SecretService, @FBI & local law enforcement. Those responsible will be brought to justice.”

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:29 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

While I realize you're probably acting like a turd in here as some sort of retaliation because your special friend XYZ got banned yet again for being his creepy self, I had nothing to do with. I did not report him or suggest his banning.

Now kindly phuck out my thread. Thanks in advance. thumb up

Lol this is the first I'm hearing about him being banned. I didn't accuse you of reporting anyone.

You're a weird troll trying to salvage a thread that you and your pals sabotaged with the silly shit you say. Do better for yourself.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
According to the link the OP posted, Trump already retweeted and agreed with Pence who said

Yeah, okay?

I'm waiting for Trump to do it and not lazily second hand it. Whenever a Muslim Terrorist farts Trump goes on a Twitter shitstorm about how shitty Muslims are.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you care? Nothing Trump says will be good enough.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Conservatives will of course embrace it, but the other side will no doubt pick at it. Which just exacerbates the problem. And round and round we go.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:38 PM
Silent Master

Interesting how things went from waiting for him to denounce it to waiting for him to denounce it in a specific way. is there a specific format or words that he needs to use before it counts?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My stance never changed, you keep playing your time-waster games though, SM.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:40 PM
Silent Master

Sure it did, it went from "I'm waiting for him to denounce it" to "I'm waiting for him to denounce it in a way I approve of".

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:41 PM
Flyattractor

Antifa has shown that they hate their own side's leaders in the political spectrum. So I bet they are behind this....HAHAHA!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My stance never changed, you keep playing your time-waster games though, SM.

Actually no, see people are onto how you behave lol. You added this part:

"and not lazily second hand it."

You're trying to give yourself an exit here lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Fom CNN:

The President -- who has recently taken to calling his political opponents "evil" -- called for unity in his remarks and said "we have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America."
"This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans," Trump said, adding, "We are extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning, and we will get to the bottom of it."
-snip

That would actual hold more weight if Trump hadn't days before openly condoned Gianforte physically assaulting a reporter. Babysteps I guess.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:46 PM