KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN

Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Fom CNN:

The President -- who has recently taken to calling his political opponents "evil" -- called for unity in his remarks and said "we have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America."
"This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans," Trump said, adding, "We are extremely angry, upset, unhappy about what we witnessed this morning, and we will get to the bottom of it."
-snip

That would actual hold more weight if Trump hadn't days before openly condoned Gianforte physically assaulting a reporter. Babysteps I guess.

Lmao. See?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classic Rob.

Anyways this is attempted murder so they should just execute whoever did it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would imagine this is just a Leftist Ploy to distract the nation for the Literal INVASION that is approaching our Southern Border.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 06:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by BarkingRetard
ARF ARF ARF! ARF ARF ARF!

shhhhh

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 07:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would imagine this is just a Leftist Ploy to distract the nation for the Literal INVASION that is approaching our Southern Border.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
shhhhh

Case in Point!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 07:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"We condemn those who threw matches after we threw gasoline all over the place." - White House statement

Don't know this Twitter person, but spot on parody/truth, m8.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, you go on trying to blame the WH. What I've learned is that rhetoric from conservatives can cause violence, but rhetoric from the left never does.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:51 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

False flag from leftists to drum up support for the fall elections.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:54 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surt, who here is saying extremists on either side is the way to go? You are a pretty clear and blatant extremist conservative supporter so quit crying when you are too emotional to be level headed. Us vs. them mentality makes you look insane.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
False flag from leftists to drum up support for the fall elections.

This is a theory being thrown around by some on the right. I will admit the timing is weird.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
This is a theory being thrown around by some on the right. I will admit the timing is weird.

^ Oh lordy...

Kool-Aid = Drank

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Dude, this is real. It is natshit insane to pretend this may even be true knowing the facts. Pull your silly looking face out of your pimply ass.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 08:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This being a "false flag" is straight out of Alex Jones' retarded mouth.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This being a "false flag" is straight out of Alex Jones' retarded mouth.

You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this.

Um, that's what a "false flag" implies. Done by one group to make it seem like another's act/work, genius. Maybe read/think before replying?

You go on swallowing Alex Jones' boy-juice though.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, that's what a "false flag" implies. Done by one group to make it seem like another's act/work, genius. Maybe read/think before replying?

You go on swallowing Alex Jones' boy-juice though.

Another dipshit replied "this is real". Nobody said it wasn't. I'd really think before you run your mouth.

And all I said was I find the timing suspicious. Do better NPC.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Peddling those nonsensical silly conspiracies without evidence makes you the extremist you are. You are one of those idiots out there perpetuating the divisive rhetoric you dimwit.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways: this is an awful situation. And anyone blaming the WH for it is a piece of shit thumb up

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ummmm

I said: This being a "false flag" is straight out of Alex Jones' retarded mouth.

You replied to me: You seem confused kiddo. Nobody seems to be saying this never happened. They are saying some extreme leftist did this.

Clearly you had no idea what I meant when I said "false flag". Do more spins now. Listen to more Alex Jones.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2018 09:19 PM