KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Hit vs MUI Goku

Hit vs MUI Goku
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

MUI Goku was literally blocking Jiren's attacks though. You think him raising his hand "in time" is going to cover a massive power difference?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 11:22 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

It does for Daredevil and Shang Chi against Spider-Man.

He can press 15 tons, and they still counter his attacks.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 11:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Again, Kale went from shrugging off Golden Freeza and Goku Blue, to being knocked around by a group of relatively weaker Pride Troopers, 'cause teamwork.

If Kales that powerful, she should have tanked their attacks, the same way Toppo stood firm against Vegeta's best punch's.
That's partly because Kale was already "losing power and nearly at her limit" by the time the Pride Troopers engaged her:
https://i.imgur.com/byTEWEd.jpg

As I said, if Goku were truly weaker than Jiren, it would be more akin to when ASSB Vegeta attacked him: Vegeta delivered several solid blows on Jiren, but in the end he only succeeded in giving Jiren a superficial scratch on his cheek, because he just wasn't powerful enough to cause any real damage at all:
https://i.imgur.com/WDUIRgi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dmonXFW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4ma3EPx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6PdNYTH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HC1QtKH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HosVpIr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/bhx4sIY.jpg

If MUI Goku were actually weaker than Jiren(like you're saying), his strikes and whatnot would've had roughly the same effect as Vegeta's... But again, Goku's punches were f*cking wrecking Jiren.

Moreover, Goku was also blocking/parrying every single strike from an enraged, powered-up Jiren. If he were weaker, this wouldn't have been possible either.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 11:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

These's still Roshi with the dodging. Holding back, sure, but he still wrecked Super-Kaio Ken Blue prior.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 11:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

We've been over this before.

If Jiren would have struck Roshi with the same caliber of punches he was using to pwn SSB Goku, he would have f*cking vaporized the old man. And since killing is strictly forbidden in the ToP, this may have resulted in the instant erasure of U11. Therefore, Jiren was obviously holding back immensely against Roshi(to say the least), as to not inadvertently kill him and violate the rules.

But what does faux-UI Roshi dodging a few of Jiren's massively suppressed strikes have to do with anything, anyway?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 29th, 2018 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 11:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

It does for Daredevil and Shang Chi against Spider-Man.

He can press 15 tons, and they still counter his attacks.
Spider-Man is a huge pussy though and no street leveler needs surprise attacks to hurt him or even take his blows.

Now, who in Dragonball has parried and blocked attacks from ever landing clean, without being comparable in raw power? Not just one attack either, a barrage of attacks?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 12:21 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Spidey holds back against literally everyone, even his Rogue's Gallery. It's a Superman level mental block as shown by Superior Spider-Man(Doc Ock) very easily punching the strongest version of Scorpion (who had extra armor and fell 7 miles with a smile on his face) hard enough to knock his jaw off. He immediately theorized Spidey holds back a vast majority of his strength so he doesn't hurt or kill anyone.

And no street leveler should even be able to bloody his lip with as much damage as he takes from guys like Rhino and Sandman and Mr. Negative

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 05:33 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by KingD19
Spidey holds back against literally everyone, even his Rogue's Gallery. It's a Superman level mental block as shown by Superior Spider-Man(Doc Ock) very easily punching the strongest version of Scorpion (who had extra armor and fell 7 miles with a smile on his face) hard enough to knock his jaw off. He immediately theorized Spidey holds back a vast majority of his strength so he doesn't hurt or kill anyone.

And no street leveler should even be able to bloody his lip with as much damage as he takes from guys like Rhino and Sandman and Mr. Negative
Then that defeats his point even more. And it's not like these other characters don't have similar feats of hurting people beyond Spider-Man in strength. You bring up Rhino when we're supposed to just ignore him getting knocked out by these so called "weak" street levelers, among other characters.

Playing the PIS game on that part also deletes large amounts of feats for Spider-Man and these characters. You get to a point where 3/4 of their history doesn't count because they're technically human.

By feats these characters aren't as far away in striking abilities as cd pretends, and these characters can take his shots and effect him. That is not the case in what cd is trying to portray however. If Blanco Goku was weaker than Blue, then the blocking with no effect and parrying would make no sense.

Anyway, it says a lot when a red herring like that is attacked by use of the old "pis" argument when Dragonball is supposed to be the one that's inconsistent.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 06:00 PM
cdtm

Shang Chi, for example, can shatter steel doors and giant stone statues. Wilson Fisk lifted up entire scaffoldings, with Spidey on it, and pulled the rug up on a carpet filled with solid oak furniture.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 06:29 PM
carver9

I like seeing CDTM get owned and lol at him using comics as an indication of what would happen in a Manga.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 09:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Galan and OBD, how does it feel to have Carver cheering you on?

If he agrees me on something, I assume I may be wrong.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 10:21 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Shang Chi, for example, can shatter steel doors and giant stone statues. Wilson Fisk lifted up entire scaffoldings, with Spidey on it, and pulled the rug up on a carpet filled with solid oak furniture.

Shang Chi...the man who can control Chi and has Chi in his name can use the legendary power of Chi to shatter steel doors and giant stone statues? You don't say.

And as for Fisk, he has been strong enough to scrap with Spidey for his entire career, despite being only considered a "street level human". But he's a "street level human" how Cap is a " street level human". He's not.

If you're going to use examples, use better ones. Because Shang for example has done stuff like block a hit from Hiroim, which would have been impossible without using his chi. Don't act like he did all of his feats through pure strength like a brick.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 11:18 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Chi use is a modern thing. 1970's/80's Master of Kung Fu (Time of the feats I referenced)had no mention at all of an ability to use chi. In fact, when he met Iron Fist, he called his chi move an otherworldly, supernatural ability.

Anyways, you can find plenty of examples from across the spectrum. Batman kicking over a largish tree, Daredevil flipping over a car, ect..

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 11:38 PM
Inedian

Hit destroys MUI Goku with his killing technniques.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 06:59 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote