KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What does crow taste like?

What does crow taste like?
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

What does crow taste like?

Ask me because I know what it tastes like.

See:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deadline
It's a false flag they're trying to look like victims.

Originally posted by Robtard
If that turns out to be true, I have no problem eating crow and saying I was wrong.

But I'm just waiting for the FBI to find some Trumper(s) in Florida who did this and then the next step of "FBI cover up!" screams for the usual suspects.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Agreed. I'd definitely do the same. thumb up

I waited a few days in the hopes that the FBI would put out evidence that this schmuck they arrested is clearly a patsy.

No such luck.

Soooo....I'm wrong.

This sucks. It's tough being right all the time because when you're finally wrong about something, it hurts that much more. sad

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

whats the topic to discuss? unwarranted self importance?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Go eat one and find out.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:03 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: What does crow taste like?

This sucks. It's tough being right all the time because when you're finally wrong about something, it hurts that much more. sad

I've yet to experience this myself. I can only imagine how you feel.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whats the topic to discuss? unwarranted self importance?

There's at least 4 other members that need to describe what Crow tastes like in this thread. Perhaps we can start there.

Unless you want to make this thread all about me? smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: What does crow taste like?

I've yet to experience this myself. I can only imagine how you feel.

You...

You motherf*cker.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:07 PM
BackFire

9/11 was an inside job.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:11 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

7-11 was a part time job

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

4/11 is a day before my birthday.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:13 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You share a bday with Claire Danes

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I'd bang her.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not seen her in a while, but she's pretty

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 11:26 PM
cdtm

Never tried crow.

I may have eaten pigeon, judging by the handful of suspicious looking feathers in my Thai chicken.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 12:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by BackFire
9/11 was an inside job.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
7-11 was a part time job

....Ok. That was Funny.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 05:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ask me because I know what it tastes like.

See:

I waited a few days in the hopes that the FBI would put out evidence that this schmuck they arrested is clearly a patsy.

No such luck.

Soooo....I'm wrong.

There is no shame in being wrong, and yes we were wrong. It doesn't bother me you just keep on trucking, don't let those jimmies get rustled, you gotta be the rustler not the rustlee. And you never forget:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 02:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt, hopefully you've at least learned from this epic crow feast and the next time Democrats are targeted for violence from a Trumper, you won't yell "False Flag!" because the mob told you to. Grow from this thumb up

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 04:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, hopefully you've at least learned from this epic crow feast and the next time Democrats are targeted for violence from a Trumper, you won't yell "False Flag!" because the mob told you to. Grow from this thumb up

Nah kiddo, if it's plausible that you guys did it? I'll float the notion. And yes: it was plausible.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 05:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I still say Denmark is awfully suspicious.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 07:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Nah kiddo, if it's plausible that you guys did it? I'll float the notion. And yes: it was plausible.

"You guys", because I'm someone who would send mail bombs in an attempt to murder people while framing someone else? Kek, you should really step away from the computer, Surt.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 09:55 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
There is no shame in being wrong, and yes we were wrong. It doesn't bother me you just keep on trucking, don't let those jimmies get rustled, you gotta be the rustler not the rustlee. And you never forget:

(please log in to view the image)

My jimmies were rustled. I wish Robtard would hear a noise in the middle of the night, get up out of bed, step on an extra pointy lego, and then stub his toe on the corner of his bed while trying to grab his lego-harmed foot.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 11:20 PM