KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why the Alt-right loves memes and how meme culture created Incels.

Why the Alt-right loves memes and how meme culture created Incels.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

The creativity and wit of Surt is hard to keep up with.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealistRacism
George Carlin fans are NPC's too. But Putinbot and Robtard are still the worst offenders.

Lol George can be funny at times. The beautiful thing about the NPC thing is the people triggered over it. You just called me an NPC but it doesn't bother me.

I mean someone was so hurt they created a thread about alt right memes to pout.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol George can be funny at times. The beautiful thing about the NPC thing is the people triggered over it. You just called me an NPC but it doesn't bother me.

Ironnnyyyyyyy.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur

Silly Incel.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:25 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Silly Incel.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surt firmly believes he is being effective in his spam posts.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:28 PM
Flyattractor

SO just like QuanchiPooste then?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
SO just like QuanchiPooste then?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t656539.html

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Incels here actually seem to I'd themselves as Incels, Surt and co. Know they can never get laid with a woman.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Incels here actually seem to I'd themselves as Incels, Surt and co. Know they can never get laid with a woman.
Fly has never smelled a pussy.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 09:46 PM
NoHateSpeech
Restricted

Account Restricted

memes are nazi hate speech and should be criminalized

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:32 PM
NoHateSpeech is currently offline Click here to Send NoHateSpeech a Private Message Find more posts by NoHateSpeech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Why the Alt-right loves memes and how meme culture created Incels.

Back to topic.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:11 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Why the Alt-right loves memes and how meme culture created Incels.

Back to topic.

... And why it's hilarious.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:32 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Why the Alt-right loves memes and how meme culture created Incels.

... And why it's hilarious.
I agree, the creation of you Incels cracks me up.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:17 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

It must be crack up, knowing the incel numbers will only rise, leading to more shootings and your eventual death. That's if you don't break your hip and fall down a flight of stairs first thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:26 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It must be crack up, knowing the incel numbers will only rise, leading to more shootings and your eventual death. That's if you don't break your hip and fall down a flight of stairs first thumb up
Haha boy, you're on all the time... you reply as soon as I post.

Funnier thing is my appearance and frame is public knowledge on this forum, has been for over a decade. Why don't you post a pic of yourself tough guy... I'm not breaking a hip anytime soon my little Incel who lives online.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:30 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're stupid enough to doxx yourself? Wew, brave guy. I'll keep my anonymity thanks, who knows what crazy Boomers might do.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:52 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're stupid enough to doxx yourself? Wew, brave guy. I'll keep my anonymity thanks, who knows what crazy Boomers might do.
Of course you will... Little incel ***** laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:55 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, hilarious. The umpteenth time you've said that and you're still not getting my doxx big guy, nice try smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 04:59 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 08:51 AM