KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Direct challenge to Surtur: Liberalism vs. Conservatism

Direct challenge to Surtur: Liberalism vs. Conservatism
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
(please log in to view the image)

This post is arful.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 08:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
One thing I will say about Surt, he has no shortage of people scrabbling to White Knight him over anything. Not sure if it's because he inspires admiration in people or if they do it out of pity. I'd bet heavily on the later.

Turds of a feather . . .

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 10:03 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Turds of a feather . . .
thumb up

Old Post Dec 16th, 2018 03:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

I SEE IN YOUR EYES THE SAME FEAR THAT WOULD TAKE THE HEART OF ME
THE DAY MAY COME WHEN THE COURAGE OF MEN FAILS AND WE FORSAKE OUR NEET LIFESTYLE
BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY
AN HOUR OF HUNGER AND EVICTION WHEN THE WELFARE SIGNUP COMES REJECTED
BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY
THIS DAY WE NEET

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:43 AM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur has been felled.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Felled like Thanos to Darkseid in the last Death Battle. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:58 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is a silly irrelevant niche website the general public does not know about. Thanos won the hearts and minds of the general public in Infinity War. That is what actually matters, silly nerd.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 02:00 AM
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 07:25 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i WON.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
Reek did not know what to say, so he said nothing. One wrong word could cost him another toe, even a finger. Thus far he had lost two fingers off his left hand and the pinky off his right, but only the little toe off his right foot against three from his left. Sometimes Ramsay would make japes about balancing him out. He does not want to hurt me, he told me so, he only does it when I give him cause. His lord was merciful and kind. He might have flayed his face off for some of the things Reek had said, before he learned his true name and proper place.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:20 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sad how you losers just can't let this go.

Fun to watch you be little cucks but still.... sad sad little cucks.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
i WON.

thumb up

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:24 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Talking to yourself like that is not a good thing.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:26 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Talking to yourself like that is not a good thing.
calm down Nuke.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh god. I don't have that level of spam in me anymore.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 09:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh god. I don't have that level of spam in me anymore.
Haha

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 11:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what happened to the wrath of quan? he's been m.i.a. all year

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 11:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

He has been posting using his sock acct. You know all about that..BASHY!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 06:50 AM
Adam_PoE

Bump.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 06:52 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote