KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » a question for putinbot

a question for putinbot
Started by: Valkorion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You know, I know that everyone is trolling, but with a little self-reflection can you see where the "the Left doesn't debate" talking point comes from?

Like, I'm a liberal, so don't @ me.

What always comes to mind for me is Gavin McInnes asking some people protesting him to debate with him and he offered them the chance and they just began screaming "WHO'S CAMPUS? OUR CAMPUS!". That sums it up.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
so we're supposed to treat a callout troll thread as if it's a valid topic,

It's actually a fair point, no? As a liberal it's a pretty bad idea to make the argument that older = better political views, which is what Putinbot consistently clings to.

quote:
or else "this is why trump won *sniffle*" okay bruh.

It's not just this thread.

Last edited by The Ellimist on Nov 1st, 2018 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:43 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

So which SW debater is Putinbot a sock of?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:45 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Robtard
What exactly is there to debate here do you imagine? That Pbot has to be conservative because he's 'XX' years old and if he's not he's somehow stupid for it?

No, Putinbot himself constantly makes the point that older people just have better things to say about politics, even though he's a liberal and most old people are conservative. Don't you see the problem there?

It's not just this thread, anyway. I know this is just a message board and nobody's forcing you to make actual points, but a lot of people think that the trolling is a cover for not actually having things to say.

quote:
Sidenote, is the Valkorian sock one of yours? I don't care, would just be legitimately funny.

lol

I'm pretty sure I know who it is though, though I'm not sure if I should say it.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:47 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just love that idea that only certain posters here are allowed to create troll threads. We have trolls who have created troll threads in a thread going after a troll who created a troll thread.

Top notch.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I imagine it is Kurk tbh. Cockroaches are hard to get rid of.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, Putinbot himself constantly makes the point that older people just have better things to say about politics, even though he's a liberal and most old people are conservative. Don't you see the problem there?

It's not just this thread, anyway. I know this is just a message board and nobody's forcing you to make actual points, but a lot of people think that the trolling is a cover for not actually having things to say.

lol

I'm pretty sure I know who it is though, though I'm not sure if I should say it.

So it's his ageism then. I think you made a thread about it, no?

Didn't think so. Just thought I'd ask in case.

Is RealistRacism the return of that ILS person?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
I just love that idea that only certain posters here are allowed to create troll threads. We have trolls who have created troll threads in a thread going after a troll who created a troll thread.

Top notch.
What are you talking about?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
What are you talking about?

He's whining again about imagined offenses

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt hangs out on hang outs smile

Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

So it's his ageism them.

...no?

quote:
Is RealistRacism the return of that ILS person?

No. And it's not Ziggy, either. It is a sock though, of someone you probably don't know.

Robtard
Senor Member

*then, obvious typo

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

...no?

No. And it's not Ziggy, either. It is a sock though, of someone you probably don't know.
ooooooooooOOOOOOO a secret Incel.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He's whining again about imagined offenses
I mean ffs Fly created a thread for no other purpose than to snipe at me whereas I created a legitimate challenge to Surt. He admitted he is just a shit poster not to be taken seriously.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Surt hangs out on hang outs smile

Why not talk about incels some more?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 05:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Why not talk about incels some more?
Surts responses are just so weak. I imagine he is quivering as he submits them. No conviction.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:01 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, vigour renewed, he returns to the fray. The Incels have assembled and like a virgin Steve Rogers before the serum he stands Bat in hand ready to lead them. A rousing speech about women and leftists being evil and how lucky they are to be virgins, Surt leaps into the fray.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:01 PM
Valkorion
Nova

the thing is, if putinbot could own those "incels" by destroying their arguments (like my OP) he would jump at that for sure

...so why doesn't he? that would trigger them far more than cringe old dad trolling

because he can't lmao, if he were a serious debater he'd be at the bottom of the bottom tier, he lacks the intelligence or ability to link ideas together or grasp concepts to be good

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:02 PM
Valkorion is currently offline Click here to Send Valkorion a Private Message Find more posts by Valkorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Valkorion
the thing is, if putinbot could own those "incels" by destroying their arguments (like my OP) he would jump at that for sure

...so why doesn't he? that would trigger them far more than cringe old dad trolling

because he can't lmao, if he were a serious debater he'd be at the bottom of the bottom tier, he lacks the intelligence or ability to link ideas together or grasp concepts to be good
Declare yourself. Who are you?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:03 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is DS0 just a kid. I don't do heated debates with children.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2018 06:04 PM