KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Invisible Hand Anakin vs Exar Kun

Invisible Hand!Anakin vs Exar Kun
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Anakin 21 80.77%
Exar Kun 5 19.23%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Invisible Hand Anakin vs Exar Kun
Started by: BestDebaterEver

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Dooku says that about Anakin on page 77.

I haven't been able to find anything that says that Grievous is his superior.

^ Because he isnt. And they are joking.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

Kek, we all know that Ben Skywalker is the most powerful Force user

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Because he isnt. And they are joking.

Ok lol Was starting to wonder what the hell was going on in here.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:40 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Dooku says that about Anakin on page 77.

I haven't been able to find anything that says that Grievous is his superior.

It’s page 80 in the paperback. Anyone that gets hardback books are the real enemies of society

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:51 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's actually on page 91 in the bareback, but only Wolf knows about that one thumb up

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:07 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

And for hardcover?

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 04:09 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by AncientPower
If only you'd stopped with the first paragraph. A fellow Salamander player should know better. Kun is far beyond Dooku in every regard bar lightsaber skill.
good to know that there's another Salamander player on the forum. Anyway, I don't recall Exar doing anything that was really impressive tbh. He kills a Sith Wyrm with magic amulets yet fails to kill one of the two 'false sith' that he explicitly set out to kill with one of those very same dark side blasts. He gets stalemated by an injured Ulic and seems to hold no level of force or saber skill over him when they fight. He stops the movements of the entire senate. Seems impressive right? Wel it is until you realize that the people that he froze were non force sensitive and he required prep time to do it. He wont get that chance in this fight.

As far as him being significantly more skilled than Dooku, I could believe that if we were just talking about knowledge of the force. But in sabers? Dooku has consistently beaten down two of the best duelists of the Jedi order, trained a jedi killing cyborg to be capable of standing up to some of the best duelists out there, and held his own against one of the only three jedi to disarm the most powerful sith lord in history.

I could be wrong since my knowledge of Star Wars isn't nearly what my knowledge of comics and 40k is, and if I am, please tell me where I'm wrong and provide examples since my knowledge of Star Wars powerscaling isnt spectacular.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:03 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Read a respect thread.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

Dooku

"We stand on a tipping point where we can choose chaos, or order"
-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 09:52 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by deathslash
good to know that there's another Salamander player on the forum. Anyway, I don't recall Exar doing anything that was really impressive tbh. He kills a Sith Wyrm with magic amulets yet fails to kill one of the two 'false sith' that he explicitly set out to kill with one of those very same dark side blasts. He gets stalemated by an injured Ulic and seems to hold no level of force or saber skill over him when they fight. He stops the movements of the entire senate. Seems impressive right? Wel it is until you realize that the people that he froze were non force sensitive and he required prep time to do it. He wont get that chance in this fight.

As far as him being significantly more skilled than Dooku, I could believe that if we were just talking about knowledge of the force. But in sabers? Dooku has consistently beaten down two of the best duelists of the Jedi order, trained a jedi killing cyborg to be capable of standing up to some of the best duelists out there, and held his own against one of the only three jedi to disarm the most powerful sith lord in history.

I could be wrong since my knowledge of Star Wars isn't nearly what my knowledge of comics and 40k is, and if I am, please tell me where I'm wrong and provide examples since my knowledge of Star Wars powerscaling isnt spectacular.

He's stated to be far beyond Ood Bnar who could use the living Force energy to shield himself and Ossus from the worst of ten supernova waves that should've obliterated the planet. Bnar also goes on to display greater power over Exdcutor Sedriss. Which coincidentally puts prime Kun up there with DE Luke Skywalker.

He pulled a cruiser out of the depths of a temple whilst he was just starting out on Yavin IV.

He gained the complete knowledge from what is stated to be the most powerful Sith holocron in the mythos. Before destroying it.

He did stalemate Ulic in a duel but this was before Kun evolved his fighting style and outgrew his apprentice in power.

He's stated to be the most powerful Sith ever up to his era, placing him above Marka Ragnos. Marka Ragnos himself was the greatest up to his era. This places Ragnos, and by a greater degree Kun, beyond Ajunta Pall. Ajunta Pall was the most powerful of the Exiles, one of whom was Karness Muur who displayed powers relatively on par with the likes of Darth Krayt and Darth Vader.

That's just a quick overview.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:04 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

He's stated to be far beyond Ood Bnar who could use the living Force energy to shield himself and Ossus from the worst of ten supernova waves that should've obliterated the planet. Bnar also goes on to display greater power over Exdcutor Sedriss. Which coincidentally puts prime Kun up there with DE Luke Skywalker.

He pulled a cruiser out of the depths of a temple whilst he was just starting out on Yavin IV.

He gained the complete knowledge from what is stated to be the most powerful Sith holocron in the mythos. Before destroying it.

He did stalemate Ulic in a duel but this was before Kun evolved his fighting style and outgrew his apprentice in power.

He's stated to be the most powerful Sith ever up to his era, placing him above Marka Ragnos. Marka Ragnos himself was the greatest up to his era. This places Ragnos, and by a greater degree Kun, beyond Ajunta Pall. Ajunta Pall was the most powerful of the Exiles, one of whom was Karness Muur who displayed powers relatively on par with the likes of Darth Krayt and Darth Vader.

Before talking to you I had never known anyone could spout such absolute nonsense, with total ease.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:18 PM
Click here to Send DarthCaedus77 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthCaedus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

"I have no meaningful response." would've been easier to type.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:20 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthCaedus77

A compulsive liar/Quote forger and a hypocrite is beneath my efforts.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:23 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:32 PM
DarthCaedus77

I know you don't, so you quoted it rather than typed it.

-Jacen Solo

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:34 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

those are some solid feats. There are some things that I'd like to dispute, but I require a bit more knowledge.

If it wouldn't bother you too much, may you please post a scan or link to the statement regarding Exar and Ood Bnar? Was Bnar as powerful as Sedriss before or after he became a tree? That second question is more important because it seems like several hundred (or would it be a thousand) years of being alive would give him a very big amount of time to become more powerful.

May you please provide scans of him pulling the cruiser?

May you please provide a source for where this holocron is said to be the most powerful.

Wasn't his style already highly developed? Where was it said that he became a better duelist?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 02:34 AM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

All of those questions are answered in the short respect thread I authored here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...ad-2018/134756/

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 04:25 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

All of those questions are answered in the short respect thread I authored here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...ad-2018/134756/
Did you just end Kun's respect thread by proving Malak is above Kun? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 04:40 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, Ziggy as 'JMANGO' made a better case than anyone on why the Malak scaling is trash. A lot of it never got rebutted, so you should just check that out.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 04:41 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Honestly, Ziggy as 'JMANGO' made a better case than anyone on why the Malak scaling is trash. A lot of it never got rebutted, so you should just check that out.
Post it because AP did an awful job there. He did some mild twisting and basically added a question mark to the proof.

That really should not have been included. If you're going to add something like that to the respect thread, you should provide counter proof or actually be thorough about it. Am I missing something on mobile mode or something? People in the comments were acting like Jmanant should be scared and I must be missing something... was this how he ended it, because this is how he ended his thread on my end:

"Yet he never clarifies anything about why Malak wins. So SF!Malak >>> Exar Kun?"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 04:54 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote