KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You just find out that someone close to you is gay

You just find out that someone close to you is gay
Started by: CroftAlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
/r/nothingeverhappens

I'm awesome to have as a friend. smile
I never asserted it didn't happen, I only wanted to know if the bus cheered. thumb up

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by NemeBro
I never asserted it didn't happen, I only wanted to know if the bus cheered. thumb up

No one cheers for you in private conversations with thinly veiled threats. smile

If you're a decent person, your reaction should be inconsequential. You don't get a cookie because you don't react negatively to a friend coming out to you. There's no reward for doing the minimum of what is expected of common human decency. That should be a given.

INB4 "r/iamverybadass/"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:35 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So it didn't cheer? I'm sorry to hear that buddy.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So it didn't cheer? I'm sorry to hear that buddy.

I posted so you would do that.

Where are my accolades?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:09 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If that's the case, I sincerely thank you. You've done a great service for me today. You really are a great friend. thumb up

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:18 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

If that's the case, I sincerely thank you. You've done a great service for me today. You really are a great friend. thumb up
You have never been this nice to me...

Or is this sarcasm?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:22 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Not really, no, lol.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:24 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Not really, no, lol.
You have hurt my feelings...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:24 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
You have hurt my feelings...

lol

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:13 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

lol
STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:55 PM
quanchi112
Disney

lol
Flys sock is just as annoying as fly.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did Rob come out? Good for him.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:58 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: You just find out that someone close to you is gay

Originally posted by CroftAlice
How do you react?
Clearly never talk to them again, and pretend I don't know them if I see them somewhere, or if someone brings up their name

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:29 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: You just find out that someone close to you is gay

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Clearly never talk to them again, and pretend I don't know them if I see them somewhere, or if someone brings up their name

laughing

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:38 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Did Rob come out? Good for him.

Why do people constantly accuse Rob of being gay? He really doesn't care. Has kids. And bangs his super awesome wife all the time.

This troll doesn't work on him. Accuse him of being racist, close-minded, ignorant, etc. That stuff works a bit. But the "u gay" thing doesn't work very well.

Yes, I understand your sock account is a parody account of a right-wing boomer xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, racist archetype. Just trying to help you develop your

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:40 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Why do people constantly accuse Rob of being gay? He really doesn't care. Has kids. And bangs his super awesome wife all the time.

This troll doesn't work on him. Accuse him of being racist, close-minded, ignorant, etc. That stuff works a bit. But the "u gay" thing doesn't work very well.

Yes, I understand your sock account is a parody account of a right-wing boomer xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, racist archetype. Just trying to help you develop your
What if he's bi and cheats on his wife with a big old bear though?
What if they've taken that - heterosexual intercourse with his female wife with a working vagina - into account, and are instead accusing him of infidelity due to dude love?

I don't know if that works, but maybe that's the secret to their jabs. It goes deeper, like a well endowed penis in an anus.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 04:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the incels on the bus go "ARF ARF ARF!"
Fly is a cvnt... He is not even an Incel, he is as old as me and his dick has withered from lack of use. On the bus he just pissed his pants, forgets his name and gets taken off by the Police.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 06:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, when Incel sock accounts try and give that one to Rob, pictorial evidence proves otherwise.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 06:45 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I find KMC's fascination with my sexuality rather fascinating, it's typically the usual suspects who obsess over it too.

I don't see being gay as a negative, no more than I see being from Mexico as a negative, so labels I don't see as negatives have no affect on me. They're better off trying to call me a Trumper, tbh. Yuck.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 5th, 2018 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I find KMC's fascination with my sexuality rather fascinating, it's typically the usual suspects who obsess over it too.

I don't see being gay as a negative, no more than I see being from Mexico as a negative, so labels I don't see as negatives have no affect on me. They're better off trying to call me a Trumper, tbh. Yuck.
Me neither, being called gay is not any kind of insult. The Incels I would think would love human contact regardless of sex. Who cares if someone is gay except bigots and religious extremists. The Incels and the insurgents they hate have so much in common, as does Fly with his withered cock and billion sock accounts.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:14 PM