KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You just find out that someone close to you is gay

You just find out that someone close to you is gay
Started by: CroftAlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Me neither, being called gay is not any kind of insult. The Incels I would think would love human contact regardless of sex. Who cares if someone is gay except bigots and religious extremists. The Incels and the insurgents they hate have so much in common, as does Fly with his withered cock and billion sock accounts.

You can learn a lot about a person over the irrelevant labels they get worked up over.

Speaking of the Incels, some clever entrepreneur should start an Incel dating app, base it off the Tinder and Grinder formats as those have shown to work, where one Incel can meet another local Incel for discreet and casual no strings attached Incel sex. They can talk about how awful women are and how they're owed more in life while Incel plugging away at each other.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You can learn a lot about a person over the irrelevant labels they get worked up over.

Speaking of the Incels, some clever entrepreneur should start an Incel dating app, base it off the Tinder and Grinder formats as those have shown to work, where one Incel can meet another local Incel for discreet and casual no strings attached Incel sex. They can talk about how awful women are and how they're owed more in life while Incel plugging away at each other.
haha Surt and Fly's fantasy... I am so glad I am an "NPC" and not an Incel.😊

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Speaking of labels, it should be noted that [many] Incels label themselves as such, it's almost like culture they cling too with both disgust and pride. Same goes with Alt-Right and Trumper, those started out as mostly self-applied by the user.

While labels like "NPC" and whatever came before it and whatever will come after when the new marching orders are not self applied, they're invented by the attacker.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 5th, 2018 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 07:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who cares? This is not the 1990's.

If you wanna update it for the times change your question to: your uncle comes out and claims he now identifies as a 8 yr. old girl, what do you do?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Tell Him to Grow the Phuck Up then send him to his room with out supper.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Speaking of labels, it should be noted that [many] Incels label themselves as such, it's almost like culture they cling too with both disgust and pride. Same goes with Alt-Right and Trumper, those started out as mostly self-applied by the user.

While labels like "NPC" and whatever came before it and whatever will come after when the new marching orders are not self applied, they're invented by the attacker.
Bingo.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

NPC > InCels

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
NPC > InCels
Poor Fly.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
NPC > InCels

I love that they won't stop whining about the NPC thing lol. It truly hit a nerve.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:46 PM
Flyattractor

Like Ice Cream on a Cavity!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
I love that they won't stop whining about the NPC thing lol. It truly hit a nerve.
No, we just like mocking our two resident hillbillies.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:47 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Rob and Quan, Surt and Fly aspire to be Incels and you both are on the money as usual.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 09:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Putinbot1
@Rob and Quan, Surt and Fly aspire to be Incels and you both are on the money as usual.
Both are clearly depressed. Fly and Surt are desperately trying to feel better.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 09:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

You just proved my point though. I've never referred to myself as an "NPC", that's something the attacker invented (or in your case, you borrowed and followed orders) and then applied to others, while many on the Alt-Right self-labeled initially and some still do. Incels too. Some just got angry at the labels when the terms gathered more and more negative connotations due to deplorable acts.

eg Richard Spencer identifies as Alt-Right. I think Nathan Damigo does too. Elliott Rodger and Alek Minassian both self-identified as Incels.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 6th, 2018 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You just proved my point though. I've never referred to myself as an "NPC", that's something the attacker invented (or in your case, you borrowed and followed orders) and then applied to others, while many on the Alt-Right self-labeled initially and some still do. Incels too. Some just got angry at the labels when the terms gathered more and more negative connotations due to deplorable acts.

eg Richard Spencer identifies as Alt-Right. I think Nathan Damigo does too. Elliott Rodger and Alek Minassian both self-identified as Incels.

Yeah, so now is the part where you quote me saying you referred to yourself as an NPC. And before you try it: no, posting the meme is not me doing that.

Now go on, quote it. Also: no, me saying you guys won't stop whining about the NPC thing *also* is not me saying you referred to yourself as one.

Anyways, post the quote.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yeah, so now is the part where you quote me saying you referred to yourself as an NPC. And before you try it: no, posting the meme is not me doing that.

Now go on, quote it. Also: no, me saying you guys won't stop whining about the NPC thing *also* is not me saying you referred to yourself as one.

Anyways, post the quote.
You do realize you apologized to rob before and we all laughed at you. Do better.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:48 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

The NPC meme was dead when Libertarians and Magapedes used it to make fun of the left on such mediocre issues. When people like Jack Poseobiec use a meme, it dies a horrific death.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 12:51 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Anyways, post the quote.

Not sure if you legit do not understand what I said or if you do and are just attempting a clever strawman bashing again because you know I am correct. But it's about self-labeling vs applied labels, in case it's the former on your part.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 04:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Not sure if you legit do not understand what I said or if you do and are just attempting a clever strawman bashing again because you know I am correct. But it's about self-labeling vs applied labels, in case it's the former on your part.

he can't think clearly because fee-fees

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote