KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » In the event of a zombie apocalypse,humanity should not fear the undead

In the event of a zombie apocalypse,humanity should not fear the undead
Started by: CroftAlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CroftAlice

In the event of a zombie apocalypse,humanity should not fear the undead

Is the living we should be afraid of

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:29 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Did you just watch season 1 of The Walking Dead or read any Zombie-setting novel?

Edit - Wow, I can be a huge jerk, sometimes. lol

I want to say, "Wow, Captain Obvious, I think you should get promoted to Rear Admiral." But then the pedants would say, "Rear Admiral Lower Half is the next rank in the US Navy, moron!" But Rear Admiral has a better ring to it compared to "Rear Admiral Lower Half."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 02:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's actually the Democrats who are the real racists and hate freedom. Obama was also born in Kenya and is a Muslim.

Signed, Fellow Boomer.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:00 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Did you just watch season 1 of The Walking Dead or read any Zombie-setting novel?

Edit - Wow, I can be a huge jerk, sometimes. lol

I want to say, "Wow, Captain Obvious, I think you should get promoted to Rear Admiral." But then the pedants would say, "Rear Admiral Lower Half is the next rank in the US Navy, moron!" But Rear Admiral has a better ring to it compared to "Rear Admiral Lower Half."

Well,isn't also written in the bible "i'm waiting the resurrection of the dead"?

But what if the dead will actually come back?

And i've watched both twd and fear twd
The zombie idea is fascinating,isn't it?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 04:15 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CroftAlice

You didn't even specify the type of zombies and here you are telling people not to fear the zombies.

That's pretty irresponsible. Some zombies are super fast or super tough or both, some have magic too. Now tell me magic zombies shouldn't be feared. Say it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 04:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well,isn't also written in the bible "i'm waiting the resurrection of the dead"?

But what if the dead will actually come back?

And i've watched both twd and fear twd
The zombie idea is fascinating,isn't it?

Depends on the type of "Undead" If it is WD Style. Not really a Big Prob. Dumb as Rocks and Easy to put down. Now if it is Res Evil or Return of the Living Dead Type...Now THOSE would be a Big Issue!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I was also thinking of 28-Days-Later or especially WWZ zombies. The rapid swarmers.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Nov 6th, 2018 at 10:36 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:33 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Even in 28 Days Later it ended up being men who showed themselves to be the biggest threat, and it was man's carelessness that started the outbreak in the first place.

But yes, all good, serious zombie fiction is themed around the idea that indeed man is the biggest threat of all, the zombies are usually little more than an obstacle, for they are not evil nor good, they are only following their instincts. They do not fight amongst themselves or war for power.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:37 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Indeed, in the bigger picture (no pun intended) Live Humans are the bigger threat. I was thinking in terms though of immediate physical danger.

I don't like fast zombies. Just watching them can be exhausting.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:45 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: In the event of a zombie apocalypse,humanity should not fear the undead

#F*ckingDeeeeeepBrooooooo

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 12:05 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really edgy. Well ackshually the Zombie that ate your daughter isn't a bad guy, it's all Dave the Postman's fault for not driving a Prius.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 12:20 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Even in 28 Days Later it ended up being men who showed themselves to be the biggest threat, and it was man's carelessness that started the outbreak in the first place.

But yes, all good, serious zombie fiction is themed around the idea that indeed man is the biggest threat of all, the zombies are usually little more than an obstacle, for they are not evil nor good, they are only following their instincts. They do not fight amongst themselves or war for power.

Nah, 28 Days Later we can solely blame the chimps on that civ-ending calamity

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Originally posted by Mindship
Indeed, in the bigger picture (no pun intended) Live Humans are the bigger threat. I was thinking in terms though of immediate physical danger.

I don't like fast zombies. Just watching them can be exhausting.

It's a Hollywood thing

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:34 AM