KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs. Nam-Ek

Thanos vs. Nam-Ek
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thanos vs. Nam-Ek

Nam-Ek replaces Hulk at the beginning of Infinity War

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:07 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Assuming Thanos doesn't use the Power gem, Nam-Ek grabs Thanos and throws him through the ship, out to empty space.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos beats the fight from any K-Nian effortlessly.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Namek

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:54 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Namek
Based on?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 11:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Characters of spiderman level of speed are difficult for thanos to tag. Give one superior speed and the physical stats to actually hurt him, and I'd say names has a solid shot

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 11:38 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Characters of spiderman level of speed are difficult for thanos to tag. Give one superior speed and the physical stats to actually hurt him, and I'd say names has a solid shot
No, they are not. Spider-Man was fighting with others in a prepped manner and even then Thanos was treating him like a non factor thrashing him.

That being said what has Nam done to warrant me taking this even remotely seriously?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 11:58 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Captain America was also quick enough to temporarily stall thanks for little bit. Now I'm the biggest captain America fanboy there is, but even I wouldn't say he has the same stats as namek

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 12:21 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Captain America was also quick enough to temporarily stall thanks for little bit. Now I'm the biggest captain America fanboy there is, but even I wouldn't say he has the same stats as namek
No, the commentary makes it clear. They used slow motion to make it more dramatic and Thanos was amused with the avengers not taking them seriously at all. Thanos toyed with him ffs. We see Thanos overpower the Hulk in strength.

But if you want to bring up cap strength lets look at Superman strength.

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:24 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

And what strength feats put thanos on that level? Only out maneuvering the hulk. And even if thanos was going easy on cap, he still couldn't overpower him with one hand.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:40 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Thanos. Pretty sure the director stated he didn't use the power gem on Hulk, also.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:49 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And what strength feats put thanos on that level? Only out maneuvering the hulk. And even if thanos was going easy on cap, he still couldn't overpower him with one hand.
Dude, he toyed with him. Thanos did not outmaneuver the Hulk he beat him into the dirt. Dude, we see Spider-Man his addon spider legs, Drax, Strange and his bands, iron man, and strange can barely hold him long enough.

The amount of dishonesty on your end is troubling.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:49 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Considering drax and spidey are the only ones with super strength, that seem disingenuous.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Considering drax and spidey are the only ones with super strength, that seem disingenuous.
Starlords gravity bomb, iron man can fight the super strong types with his armor let alone this is the best imo, Strange used the crimson bands so it was not like he just put Thanos into a full Nelson ffs. Thanos showed his immense strength as superior to the Hulk anywho. Quit with your silly little trolls.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:59 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Robtard
Assuming Thanos doesn't use the Power gem, Nam-Ek grabs Thanos and throws him through the ship, out to empty space.
Thanos didn’t use the gem , even the Russo’s have said so

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 06:30 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Everyone does realize that as this fight isn't taking place anywhere near Earth, this thread is likely Thanos versus an unpowered Kryptonian.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:18 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Pretty sure it was clearly shown that Thanos overpowered Hulk when he bent back Hulk's arms away from him.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:42 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

And yet cap was able to hold back his arm

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 01:47 PM
Silent Master

Which means either Thanos was playing with him or Cap is Hulk+ in strength.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 01:51 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Still its a fair argument to throw at Quan given you know when it happens the other way around like Batman fighting Superman, he will bring it up all day all night.

But yeah just dont bring it up to normal people.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote