KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs. Nam-Ek

Thanos vs. Nam-Ek
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Still its a fair argument to throw at Quan given you know when it happens the other way around like Batman fighting Superman, he will bring it up all day all night.

But yeah just dont bring it up to normal people.
No, since I have the filmmakers stating he toyed with them and that did not occur in real time. It was slowed down to make it more dramatic. Thanos won, easily. Ffs you would endorse this trolling.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
And yet cap was able to hold back his arm
Cap screamed going all out against a few fingers and Thanos easily knocks him out. We have the filmmakers state Thanos was amused by their resistance. We also have the filmmakers state Thanos is stronger than the Hulk. The film also shows it in the first 8 minutes of the film.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 02:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Everyone does realize that as this fight isn't taking place anywhere near Earth, this thread is likely Thanos versus an unpowered Kryptonian.

actually......no. But What Are U Doing Here Then??? Oh, Wait.... So You Can Say Thanos Wins Effortlessly. If It Really Was An Unpowered Krypt. Then That'll Be Termed, Spite. But Please Dont Be That Dum And Ignore The Op.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 03:27 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The Op stats that it takes place in the same place where the Hulk fight did, the Hulk fight didn't happen anywhere near Earth so we don't know if Nam-Ek would have any powers or what level they would be at.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 03:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

The Op stats that it takes place in the same place where the Hulk fight did, the Hulk fight didn't happen anywhere near Earth so we don't know if Nam-Ek would have any powers or what level they would be at.

Then the op must create a new thread stating that Nam has his powers in this fight.

Oh wait, that's stupi, as that what the op wants.
So it is assumed Nam is not powerless.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 09:42 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That's not how threads work, we go by what the OP states, not what we think the thread starter meant.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 09:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

That's not how threads work, we go by what the OP states, not what we think the thread starter meant.

Thats how this thread is going to go, whether you like it or not.
You can be stupid all you want and believe the op wants Thanos to fight a powerless Kryptonian. That's on you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:00 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Thats how this thread is going to go, whether you like it or not.
You can be stupid all you want and believe the op wants Thanos to fight a powerless Kryptonian. That's on you.

This thread is already dead, the only thing keeping it going is your little meltdown because I pointed out the thread starter's mistake.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:03 PM
h1a8

Nam-ek wins.
Is the thread dead now?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nam-ek wins.
Is the thread dead now?
Based on?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:15 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Strength and speed.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:51 PM
Silent Master

Strength and speed.

How does being weaker help him?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:54 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
And yet cap was able to hold back his arm

You mean that time when Cap used both his hands against Thanos' one and where Cap was putting an extreme amount of effort while Thanos looked mildly amused?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:52 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Strength and speed.
What did he do to show he is on Thanos level? WW strength rocked Superman. He also passed out holding up an oil rig due to the muscle strain. Kinda pathetic, sport.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:57 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by quanchi112
What did he do to show he is on Thanos level? WW strength rocked Superman. He also passed out holding up an oil rig due to the muscle strain. Kinda pathetic, sport.
Superman? This is Nam

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:46 AM
Silent Master

Superman? This is Nam

You still haven't answered how being weaker helps Nam.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:01 AM
h1a8

You still haven't answered how being weaker helps Nam.

I'm lost.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:52 AM
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

I pointed out the thread starter's mistake.

Exactly It Was A Mistake. Bcos The Starter MEANT a powered kryptonian, as the tread starter himself didnt say otherwise.
your points so far have shown that your accepting a powered kryptonian...... i'm tempted to belive you only brought that up as an unnecessary distraction, seeing as no one else but you brought that up.
Anyway Nam-ek Wins For Obvious Reasons.
At Worst Of Worst Its A Stalemate.......Where Thanos Gets The Thor Neutron Star Treatment.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 10:44 AM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Per the mod of this forum what a thread starter might have meant doesn't matter, what matters is what the OP states. that's why we have a rule for clarifying the OP if needed.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 10:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Superman? This is Nam
Yes, a weaker knian. He gets brutalized. Thanos is unbeatable in one on one combat as per the filmmakers.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:03 PM