KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs. Nam-Ek

Thanos vs. Nam-Ek
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Showings, common sense. Nam was weak imo.

You didn't answer my question. How strong is average Hulk? How many tons of force can he exert on average?

So throwing a locomotive over a city block distance is weak?
Do you know how much a locomotive weigh?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 04:09 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by h1a8
You didn't answer my question. How strong is average Hulk? How many tons of force can he exert on average?

Leviathan paling strong. You never calculate anything accurately so quit asking that which you yourself never do.

We saw faora hit humans with her strength by the way. Not weak just not impressive by the Hulks strength.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 04:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Still waiting for the exact numbers for Nam's feats.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 07:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

But according to you we do averages. Namek only threw one locomotive, so that's an outlier. This is what you said about HeLa, she only crushed one magic hammer so it's an outlier. Well guess what, Namek only threw one train and didn't do shit else so his average strength is half of picking up a single car on a train.

By the way, the only reason he could pick it up was because he was a Kryptonian train conductor and thus had some form of control over trains.

Thanks for teaching me how to do math and debate. I feel like I'm going to be way more successful in life after having met you.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 08:11 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Still waiting for the exact numbers for Nam's feats.

Nam exerted more than 200tons. Start with that.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
But according to you we do averages. Namek only threw one locomotive, so that's an outlier. This is what you said about HeLa, she only crushed one magic hammer so it's an outlier. Well guess what, Namek only threw one train and didn't do shit else so his average strength is half of picking up a single car on a train.

By the way, the only reason he could pick it up was because he was a Kryptonian train conductor and thus had some form of control over trains.

Thanks for teaching me how to do math and debate. I feel like I'm going to be way more successful in life after having met you.

No we use the combatant's (who is in the thread) peak as their forum representative.
But when a combatant's (who is in the thread) feat against another character (who is not a combatant in the thread) is used as evidence then we use that other character's average (who is not in the thread).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 09:08 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Nam exerted more than 200tons. Start with that.

Great, that means he's much weaker than Hela, even if we assume the hammer is only as durable as tungsten.

Thanks for admitting Hela is much stronger.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 09:21 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Great, that means he's much weaker than Hela, even if we assume the hammer is only as durable as tungsten.

Thanks for admitting Hela is much stronger.

The compressive strength of tungsten is less than 200tons per square inch.

With about a 1 meter distance to accelerate the arms, It takes MORE than k+1 times more force than something's weight in order to throw it vertically to a height of k meters.
For example, throwing something 50 meters vertically takes MORE THAN 50+1 or 51 times the objects weight in force (or more than 10,000 tons if the object weighs 200tons).

Last edited by h1a8 on Nov 12th, 2018 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 10:20 PM
Silent Master

You're forgetting an awful lot of context to the Hela feat. I'm going to give you a chance to prove your honesty by correcting the record.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 11:04 PM
h1a8

You're forgetting an awful lot of context to the Hela feat. I'm going to give you a chance to prove your honesty by correcting the record.

What am I missing?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 02:05 AM
Silent Master

What am I missing?

You're supposed to be smart, so either tell me what you're leaving out or admit that you're not smart enough to figure it out.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:25 AM
h1a8

You're supposed to be smart, so either tell me what you're leaving out or admit that you're not smart enough to figure it out.
And then you would reveal what it is?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 02:05 PM
Silent Master

And then you would reveal what it is?

If you admit that you're not smart enough to figure it out I'll post one of the things you left out. I'll post more depending on how honestly you respond to the first example.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 02:18 PM
h1a8

If you admit that you're not smart enough to figure it out I'll post one of the things you left out. I'll post more depending on how honestly you respond to the first example.

If it's indeed valid then I do admit not being smart enough to figure out what I'm leaving out of the Hela feat.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:10 PM
Silent Master

If it's indeed valid then I do admit not being smart enough to figure out what I'm leaving out of the Hela feat.

I'll agree to that if you agree that a mod gets to decide if the point is valid and if they do. you have to change your signature to "I'm an idiot" for 3 months.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:18 PM
juggerman

Well that took a turn

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:22 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I'll agree to that if you agree that a mod gets to decide if the point is valid and if they do. you have to change your signature to "I'm an idiot" for 3 months.
You agreed to post one of the things. So post it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:24 PM
Silent Master

You agreed to post one of the things. So post it.

No, I offered to post them if you admitted you weren't smart enough to figure it out. Your counter-offer was for me to post one and then if it's valid you would admit to not being smart enough.

I agreed to your counter-offer on the condition that it's a mod that gets to decide whether or not the example was valid and if it was determined to be valid, you'd have to change your sig.

Ball is in your court.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 03:42 PM
h1a8

No, I offered to post them if you admitted you weren't smart enough to figure it out. Your counter-offer was for me to post one and then if it's valid you would admit to not being smart enough.

I agreed to your counter-offer on the condition that it's a mod that gets to decide whether or not the example was valid and if it was determined to be valid, you'd have to change your sig.

Ball is in your court.

That's the wrong order.
I admitted it before you posted (if it's valid) and not after.
Anyway
I'll bite.
I'm not smart enough to figure it out.
So post it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 11:41 PM
Silent Master

That's the wrong order.
I admitted it before you posted (if it's valid) and not after.
Anyway
I'll bite.
I'm not smart enough to figure it out.
So post it.

First example, her feat was done with only one hand vs Nam's who used both.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 11:47 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The Marvel character wins.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 12:54 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote