KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are all Leftists "Crazies"?

Are all Leftists "Crazies"?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Are all Leftists "Crazies"?

My Observation is that They Are at least on this board.

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 05:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No, probably the extreme majority are not crazies. But that very much depends on exactly how you define crazies.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 06:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well when people are HAPPY that a re-animated corpse is running the Senate and THINK it is a Good Thing.... I kinda call that Crazy!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 06:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean I don't know how many people actually like Nancy Pelosi and how many just dislike the Republican's policy platform and Trump.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:28 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is possibly a Real Crime how much Pelosi has used her politcal position to help her husband's companies make Millions if not Billions of Dollars.

This Thing that People call a Woman is a Corruption Incarnate Homologous!!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:31 PM
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
It is possibly a Real Crime how much Pelosi has used her politcal position to help her husband's companies make Millions if not Billions of Dollars.

This Thing that People call a Woman is a Corruption Incarnate Homologous!!!!

It is funny that the left (especially in California) is hugely open to the Corporate giants that fund their state when for years that was the Republican schtick, now it's good for everyone in govt apparently.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:44 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Rich People are only Bad when they are Right Rich People.

And yeah. All those movies from when I was a kid telling me all Rich People are BAD cause Money=Evil were LYING to Us then?

Thanks Hollywood.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 07:52 PM
Flyattractor

Everybody aboard the KooKooKaboose!! Non Stop and Full Speed to LeftyBurg and LoonyTown!

Here Come The Crazies. Lefty Loonacy on The March!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:06 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Pot, kettle?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Just put in the Politics and Light Up!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:08 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

80% of the population is normal. 12% are far right and 8% are far left. The ones on each extreme are tribal idiots, going further and further to the polar ends to combat the “enemy”, in the process driving the country further apart.

Everything is an existential crisis. If Trump wins, the Russians take over! If Hilary wins, rapist Mexicans will run the country! All idiots.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:11 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Sad thing is it is that "8%" that tells others what that "12%" is.

Sad is not a good enough term for it.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 08:12 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I sincerely don't know a single left wing person who likes Pelosi.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

Was there a survey to determine the 8% and 12%? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:55 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I sincerely don't know a single left wing person who likes Pelosi.

Who couldn't like good ol' Crumbs Pelosi?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 10:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

The best thing I can say about her is that she looks like she was probably pretty attractive when she was a young woman many centuries ago.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The best thing I can say about her is that she looks like she was probably pretty attractive when she was a young woman many centuries ago.

Hey, that's our next President you're talking about, after Trump has to rage-quit like Nixon and takes Pence along with him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Actually the best thing I can say about her is that she's apparently an extraordinarily effective fundraiser and very good at back room dealings. Still, her time has come and gone, Dems should get new leadership.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:14 PM
NoHateSpeech
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's disgusting that "liberals" like this are allowed to hold these views. You're a trumper at heart

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 11:53 PM
NoHateSpeech is currently offline Click here to Send NoHateSpeech a Private Message Find more posts by NoHateSpeech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I heart is black.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 12:25 AM