KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Super Protest Declared over Sessions' Firing

Super Protest Declared over Sessions' Firing
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Super Protest Declared over Sessions' Firing

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...-sessions-fired

quote:
We are not a mob

We are respectful. Cameras will be on you. Here is how we de-escalate. Give cameras nothing but inspiration
We are organised. We have 1 simple demand. Whitaker must recuse himself from the Mueller investigation immediately and relinquish the oversight to Rosenstein
We are patriotic. We will be carrying flags and chanting “USA”. This is for all of us. This is how an American Patriot does it.

I won't be protesting with them. But I do admire their cordiality and patriotism. Doesn't matter where you're from. Trump's a piece of shit. These people are patriots. No violence. They will be watching for violence and putting a stop to it. These are my kind of people. smile

What are your thoughts about this group and Sessions firing?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:51 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Awesome. **** trump.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

**** Sessions. Dude should've been ousted long ago.

That guy is super anti-weed, pro war on drugs, and supports civil asset forfeiture (which if you don't know is a thing where a cop can confiscate your property without convicting you of a crime, and you have to go to court and prove your property wasn't involved in the use of crime in order to get it back).

Dude should've never been attorney general.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:11 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more like the protest is over trump predictably installing loyalcuck#32 who will no doubt ratf*ck the investigation and/or fire mueller.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:12 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
more like the protest is over trump predictably installing loyalcuck#32 who will no doubt ratf*ck the investigation and/or fire mueller.
thumb up

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I admire what they're doing.

Don't really expect Trump to care, of course. If there's one thing he'll never be accused of, it's shame.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:22 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Sessions is a scumbag. Good riddance.

My concern is that someone even more extreme will replace Sessions as Attorney General.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:21 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't like Sessions either. smile

But protesting because of the next puppet? Let's go!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:24 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sessions is a little pile of shit among other things. But this Trump trying to get ahead of the investigation while he can. He's installed someone who he believes will be his buttboy. That's not how the office of the Attorney General is supposed to work.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:34 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Left will Beeyoutch and Cry fake Tears no matter what happens anymore.

Old News that is Fake. No care anymore.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:39 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Trump still doesn't get that he can't fire his way to safety, that when he does a stunt like this it only makes things worse for him (eg, Mueller happened cuz he fired Comey). Government is not a business. Trump refuses to adapt to this reality, and evolution clearly shows, if you don't adapt, you don't survive. The Mueller probe is not going away. I'm sure contingency plans exist. Besides, the real danger is from the Southern District of NY, which Trump has no power over. That's the investigation that's focusing on him directly, whilst Mueller's main focus is the Russian cyberattacks (ie, if I grok all this correctly - damn this is exhausting).

I just can't shake the feeling that Trump's life is finally about to catch up with him. Over the decades, the way he's conducted his business affairs, his personal affairs, and most recently his political behavior: the time to pay the piper is nigh, and the price is going to be very, very steep. I actually almost feel sorry for him.

I wonder if Trump realizes that this will also be his legacy, worse than Watergate for Nixon. What he prizes most -- his Brand, his Name -- will be tarnished forever, and there won't be a damn thing he can do about it, no tweet-storms from the grave.

Actually, the person I do feel most sorry for is his son Baron. He's what? 13 years old, and could live another 80+ years? Maybe he'll take the Ronan Farrow route: change his name and renounce any relationship.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 11:30 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mueller has sexual assault allegations levelled against him, so Dems will disown him... right? Or do they have no principles?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 11:40 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Mindship
Trump still doesn't get that he can't fire his way to safety, that when he does a stunt like this it only makes things worse for him (eg, Mueller happened cuz he fired Comey). Government is not a business. Trump refuses to adapt to this reality, and evolution clearly shows, if you don't adapt, you don't survive. The Mueller probe is not going away. I'm sure contingency plans exist. Besides, the real danger is from the Southern District of NY, which Trump has no power over. That's the investigation that's focusing on him directly, whilst Mueller's main focus is the Russian cyberattacks (ie, if I grok all this correctly - damn this is exhausting).

I just can't shake the feeling that Trump's life is finally about to catch up with him. Over the decades, the way he's conducted his business affairs, his personal affairs, and most recently his political behavior: the time to pay the piper is nigh, and the price is going to be very, very steep. I actually almost feel sorry for him.

I wonder if Trump realizes that this will also be his legacy, worse than Watergate for Nixon. What he prizes most -- his Brand, his Name -- will be tarnished forever, and there won't be a damn thing he can do about it, no tweet-storms from the grave.

Actually, the person I do feel most sorry for is his son Baron. He's what? 13 years old, and could live another 80+ years? Maybe he'll take the Ronan Farrow route: change his name and renounce any relationship.

Trump is going to be just fine. Sessions got fired because he should have been fired. That's it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 11:59 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh right, it has NOTHING to do with the russia investigation.

just GTFO with that clown shit

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 12:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by Mindship

Cool Story

Originally posted by Deadline
Trump is going to be just fine. Sessions got fired because he should have been fired. That's it.

True Story

I'll even go one further and say Trump is getting a second term

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:04 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...-sessions-fired

I won't be protesting with them. But I do admire their cordiality and patriotism. Doesn't matter where you're from. Trump's a piece of shit. These people are patriots. No violence. They will be watching for violence and putting a stop to it. These are my kind of people. smile

What are your thoughts about this group and Sessions firing?

LOL!!!!!!

The left WHINED LIKE BABIES when Trump appointed him, called him racist, etc.

Remember the Coretta Scott King letter? Lmfao.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 01:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Deadline
Spoken like a true sycophant.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh right, it has NOTHING to do with the russia investigation.

just GTFO with that clown shit
Deadline will not even buy marvel comics anymore and was openly sobbing about it. Dude is a little unhinged.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 02:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are gonna pull a Comey.

"We hated him until we didn't, cuz Truuuuuump!"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Surtur
They are gonna pull a Comey.

"We hated him until we didn't, cuz Truuuuuump!"
thumb up

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 03:45 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote