KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Super Protest Declared over Sessions' Firing

Super Protest Declared over Sessions' Firing
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RealistRacism
You mean to tell me he's not a Democrat icon? You know the point I was making. RINO's are basically Dems anyway.

The Demtards on the interwebz seem obsessed with the fact that Mueller is a Republican.

This is important. They see him as a righteous Republican taking down the evil Republicans. They actually think he should be in a position of authority some even saying that they'd be okay with him being president if they have to have a GOP person in office. smile

It's okay to criticize the stupidity from the left. There's plenty. But be careful not to strawman the left and become the same idiot you decry.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Mueller is probably more of a RINO then a True Repub.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Mueller has his sights set on manbaby.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

NPC's have found thier New False Christ Like Figure on the Right it seems?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Fly, just relax you melodramatic dork.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. That wouldn't be any fun.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nah. That wouldn't be any fun.
Feel free to let your heart explode then.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:43 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump's likely going to try and contain Mueller by taking away the funding for the Russia probe. I doubt it's h

It's still dirty and corrupt, but it's a smarter move than pulling a Nixon and firing the investigator via orders. He has someone on his team thinking. The Trumper Cult will cheer at this corruption.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 8th, 2018 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Trump's likely going to try and contain Mueller by taking away the funding for the Russia probe. I doubt it's h

It's still dirty and corrupt, but it's a smarter move than pulling a Nixon and firing the investigator via orders. He has someone on his team thinking. The Trumper Cult will cheer at this corruption.
That was the idea by the temp replacement of Sessions. Such blatant corruption.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
That was the idea by the temp replacement of Sessions. Such blatant corruption.

It's so the investigation comes to a halt and Trump can attempt to go "But I never interfered!" The Cult of Trump will cheer this clear corruption.

Wait until his taxes are subpoenaed, he's going to throw the biggest tantrum yet.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
It's so the investigation comes to a halt and Trump can attempt to go "But I never interfered!" The Cult of Trump will cheer this clear corruption.

Wait until his taxes are subpoenaed, he's going to throw the biggest tantrum yet.
He looked sleep deprived the other day while fielding questions from the press. I bet the stress overwhelms him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump was definitely unhinged during that embarressing press conference the other day, he's now ordered Jim Acosta's WH press pass revoked, claiming Acosta "shoved" someone (Acosta didn't). Just do it, no need make pathetic lies, manbaby.

Also, whomever is doing his spray tan is getting sloppier and sloppier, the juxtaposition of his pale white skin and the orange chemical is even more evident now around his eyes, his ears and his temple hairline.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 09:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Overall I approve of a protest. I hope they record their tears though. Gimme some screaming.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 09:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Overall I approve of a protest. I hope they record their tears though. Gimme some screaming.
I bet they are doing better than you. Jokes on the surtinator.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 10:26 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

The enemy of the people really got it good. Jim Acosta's little event got him kicked out, which is hilarious. Trump should only let in Breitbart, Fox and Alternative media to cover the press briefings/do interviews with. This is war now, we can't let the opposition get any more 'scoops' and blow everything out of proportion.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 12:52 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said people will mobilise... Winter is coming for Trump.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 07:30 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealistRacism
The enemy of the people really got it good. Jim Acosta's little event got him kicked out, which is hilarious. Trump should only let in Breitbart, Fox and Alternative media to cover the press briefings/do interviews with. This is war now, we can't let the opposition get any more 'scoops' and blow everything out of proportion.

What I am laughing at now is CNN whining saying Sarah Sanders tweeted out a "doctored" video of Acosta.

This is the same network that doctored a video of Trump feeding fish in Japan lol.

Side note: I've read that the Acosta video wasn't doctored, merely just converted into a gif lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:08 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:05 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

White House spin zone.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:03 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
What I am laughing at now is CNN whining saying Sarah Sanders tweeted out a "doctored" video of Acosta.

This is the same network that doctored a video of Trump feeding fish in Japan lol.

Side note: I've read that the Acosta video wasn't doctored, merely just converted into a gif lol.

It was sped up right at the moment he chopped her arm away to make it look more aggressive than it was.

But that's about it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
White House spin zone.
Yup

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:08 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote