KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another mass shooting

Another mass shooting
Started by: CroftAlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

God damn. My sister used to go to that bar all the time when she was in college. It was a pretty popular place for underage drinking.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:17 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
God damn. My sister used to go to that bar all the time when she was in college. It was a pretty popular place for underage drinking.
She probably shouldn’t go their anymore, in case that gunman had some friends...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:21 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834

I wonder if it still allows that and if this incident will call light to it? What if some of the victims are under 21?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Nah, just saw a picture of him. Looks white, and his name certainly isn't Middle-Eastern.

We're going to see Trump blamed pretty quickly then.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
I wonder if it still allows that and if this incident will call light to it? What if some of the victims are under 21?

Honestly that shit should be 18.

I'm not a fan of this piecemeal rights bullshit.

Oh I can be tried as an adult and be legally expected to take care of myself as an adult, can vote, can be drafted or serve in war by choice... but God forbid I'm allowed to buy and consume alcohol.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:48 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

We're going to see Trump blamed pretty quickly then.

Now Surtur, let's be fair.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Even if it was a middle easterner the media would blame Donald Trump

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 04:49 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Now Surtur, let's be fair.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Even if it was a middle easterner the media would blame Donald Trump

Hell even when the shooter hates Trump it's still his fault.

Remember this: if it happens in the world and it's bad, Trump is complicit.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:03 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Liberalism strikes again.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:03 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Liberalism strikes again.

Actually no it was Republicans who did this lol. They are buzzkills when it comes to booze and drugs.

Reagan actually threatened to cut 10% of a states federal highway budget if they didn't raise the age to 21.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:09 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Actually no it was Republicans who did this lol. They are buzzkills when it comes to booze and drugs.

Reagan actually threatened to cut 10% of a states federal highway budget if they didn't raise the age to 21.
I was talking about blaming Trump for everything.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I was talking about blaming Trump for everything.

Oh yeah, my bad. Yeah, they even said he was complicit in a hurricane.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:10 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Yeah, CNN is a bit biased...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh that was the Washington Post saying that lol.

To be fair they are all bias. It doesn't matter if it's liberal or conservative.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:13 PM
CroftAlice

I wouldn't be surprised if this turn out to be call of duty related

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:33 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CroftAlice
I wouldn't be surprised if this turn out to be call of duty related

You mean...the game?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol little b*tch got triggered by facts.

^^36-something year old old babyman with no job, no place of his own, fakes a disability, lives on a forum and plays mmorpg games all day, makes the opposite sex cringe.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

We need to stop naming these people. They need to go down as nameless cretins with no notoriety. No infamy. Just a faceless, nameless, douche.

Let's see how often these things occur after this is made federal law.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But if we did that shootings might decrease and then the Left wouldn't be able to stand on piles of dead bodies to push their agenda from.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:46 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
We need to stop naming these people. They need to go down as nameless cretins with no notoriety. No infamy. Just a faceless, nameless, douche.

Let's see how often these things occur after this is made federal law.
I disagree we need very much to know the demographic they belong to.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:25 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Like we should also no the % of what Race Kills others in Non-White Countries as well.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote