KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do you care about gender?

Why do you care about gender?
Started by: Krypton007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoHateSpeech
don't tell a trans PoC zhey's trying "too hard". who the f*ck do you think you are?

Quetzalcoatl.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 12:00 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Why do you care about gender?

Originally posted by Krypton007
If someone identifies as a different gender, why is there so much backlash towards this idea? What harm is there to have someone who is a man, believe he is a woman?
I don't people can be what they want to be, as long as they are adults.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 07:31 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't people can be what they want to be, as long as they are adults.

So if an adult who didn't serve in the military wants to identify as one...that's cool, right?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:02 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
So if an adult who didn't serve in the military wants to identify as one...that's cool, right?
any adult can choose whatever they want, it doesn't affect me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:23 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

any adult can choose whatever they want, it doesn't affect me.

Oh? I assume this is true cuz you don't live in this country.

Now, I'm pretty sure in *this* country veterans can get certain government benefits. I've heard stuff about housing, etc.

You wouldn't suggest the imaginary sacrifice of a delusional person play any role in them not getting to partake in those benefits...would you?

EDIT: After all...society isn't REALLY catering to the delusion unless we go all in.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 9th, 2018 at 11:32 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 11:29 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Says the guy defrauding the welfare system.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Says the guy defrauding the welfare system.
he is just cringeworthy laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

he is just cringeworthy laughing out loud
How does he not see how hypocritical the post makes him look.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he not see how hypocritical the post makes him look.
because he is ludicrous Quan.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh? I assume this is true cuz you don't live in this country.

Now, I'm pretty sure in *this* country veterans can get certain government benefits. I've heard stuff about housing, etc.

You wouldn't suggest the imaginary sacrifice of a delusional person play any role in them not getting to partake in those benefits...would you?

EDIT: After all...society isn't REALLY catering to the delusion unless we go all in.

You're comparing the bonuses of life-time of medical benefits, housing and a pension for military services severed to what? The "bonus" of using a different public restroom and pronouns? Really?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well there are those that kind of oppose it when Trans People go into bathrooms and molest children and then try to hide behind their new gender....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Pretty sure molesting children is frowned upon regardless of gender

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 08:18 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Damborgson
Pretty sure molesting children is frowned upon regardless of gender
What if somebody identifies as a child molester? It would be inhumane to stop them.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:05 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That's a brilliant defense and I'm going to use it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What if somebody identifies as a child molester? It would be inhumane to stop them.

No what if they identify as a child? Are we gonna put a child in prison? No we aren't.

Name me any 3 yr. old who has been convicted of any crime. BOOM!!!!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

No what if they identify as a child? Are we gonna put a child in prison? No we aren't.

Name me any 3 yr. old who has been convicted of any crime. BOOM!!!!!
I hate the fact you believe your posts are funny. Surtur by now you would think you would have fallen into a laugh or two but noooooooo. Humor is not for you.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 01:21 AM
Adam_PoE

Re: Why do you care about gender?

If someone identifies as a different gender, why is there so much backlash towards this idea? What harm is there to have someone who is a man, believe he is a woman?

Because we live in a society that socializes people to accept a particular system of gender.

The very existence of transgender people subverts this system in which people are heavily-invested.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 04:49 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reading some of these posts reminds me of why we need a strong Ethno-religious Dictatorship thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 04:54 AM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 09:32 AM
cdtm

1. It makes good press.

2. Politicians push it to the moon, from both ends.

3. People love controversy, and they love to fight over nothing.

4. Lawsuits. The way it works, is lawyers make waves, settlements happen, the press takes notice, more lawyers hop the bandwagon, and this perpetually fuels 1-3.

Are there genuine victims in this, or just genuine people who care about transgenderism? Of course.

But that's not why "we" care about transgenderism. You don't see anyone going on about homelessness, prison reform, of Native American rights, do you? Not sexy enough, not mainstream enough.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 10th, 2018 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2018 02:03 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote